1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) — T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Baltimore ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 20th
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Green Bay ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

For the record, I was not advocating for a Drake or Barber play this week – I just love bashing on the free square talk as they have only hit on about 2 of 25 attempts over the past year including last week (I’m looking at you Callaway and Elijah backers). Wayne Gallman was one of the winners last year thanks to falling in the end zone from 1 yd line twice but typically the words “free square” should mean “stay away”.

Speaking of Callaway and Elijah, where is siddom this week ? He had a million “Jim or Jeff ??” posts over the past 4 weeks and now nothing this week.

Free Square Wayne Gallman week … my god. Please don’t remind me of that. Lost like 80% of my yearly winnings nabbing like 51st in half a dozen 50/50s.

• thedkexperience

@siddom said...

Ezekiel or Amari? Dk gpp

Zeke for 18 or 22, Cooper for 8 or 41

• nerman

@cplatt87 said...

This feels like a good Derrick Henry week. Seems he’s the forgotten man up top in RB salaries, and he still has slate breaking upside. If he’s going to be like 5-6% owned, I’ll have some shares.

He’s definitely going to have his weeks but I’m hesitant that it’s this week. Ten looked off with their new OC and Seattle looked good against Indy’s run game.

• thedkexperience

I just looked at the main slate much more closely than I did before the Th-Mon and it’s an absolute crap shoot on DK. I want to pay down everywhere. Someone might set a scoring record this week in the million.

Honestly it’s so ridiculous that I just pulled my 3 entry for the main. I’m just gonna play the smaller slates cause it’s a pure dart throw at these prices.

• BIF

@siddom said...

Ezekiel or Amari? Dk gpp

• theghostofveebs

@thedkexperience said...

I just looked at the main slate much more closely than I did before the Th-Mon and it’s an absolute crap shoot on DK. I want to pay down everywhere. Someone might set a scoring record this week in the million.

Honestly it’s so ridiculous that I just pulled my 3 entry for the main. I’m just gonna play the smaller slates cause it’s a pure dart throw at these prices.

Whenever I see 6 or 8 awesome stacks, that’s when I realize some jackass will win it all with Sam Darnold, Teddy 2Gloves or Jimmy G throwing 6 TDs. Week 2 chaos.

• thedkexperience

@theghostofveebs said...

Whenever I see 6 or 8 awesome stacks, that’s when I realize some jackass will win it all with Sam Darnold, Teddy 2Gloves or Jimmy G throwing 6 TDs. Week 2 chaos.

Yup. I noticed it when I was making a Bengals stack and had like 11000 left over in my flex 🤣

• squidkill

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Would it be overreacting to think the Eagle D is a shutdown D or are they still middle of the roadish like last year. I think for it’s fairly high point total it’s going overlooked? SF seems banged up on the defensive back end. Any thoughts

Edit, sorry Squid; DK GPP

hell they are a cash play at the price

• squidkill

@siddom said...

Ezekiel or Amari? Dk gpp

siddom or deebo
    FD GPP ??

• fitz2k2

Anyone got ownership yet?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

I don’t want to play them I want to stack the game

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

siddom or deebo
    FD GPP ??

Don’t you mean “siddom IS deebo”?

Has anyone ever seen them both together?

• ifthethunder

I thought deebo was more entertaining. Maybe it’s just the mists of time.
    ~

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

siddom or deebo
    FD GPP ??

I gotta a PM from deebo a few weeks back. He and Mike42 are on a mountaintop in India smoking hashish with the Dali Lama on his birthday, says they’re crushing cricket on Draftkings

That’s Mike taking the picture and Deebo’s wearing the chef outfit. he didn’t bake the cake thats just how he dresses

• winnerchickendinner

With all these good passing matchups for good QBs and their WRs there’s going to be alot of white stuff on people’s mug.

Know theres some dirty minds here so let me remind that’s is going to be C-U- Ah I mean C-H-A-L-K

• monarch

Anyone mention Rojo?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

Sorry, senior moment, my post implied the Eagle D was going overlooked, I wanted to say the game was being overlooked

• thedkexperience

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

I don’t want to play them I want to stack the game

I may have asked myself the question “are we allowed to play 5 Eagles” about 90 minutes ago.

• miggs6876

Anyone have any info on who cowboy CB Trevon Diggs Will be defending? Allen will be moved around so I think he’s still a great play. I’m thinking he will be mostly on Mike Williams. Diggs shut down Evans last Thursday. Williams will be a fade for me. Stacking Allen and Cook and pairing it with Lamb/Cooper. I like both Qbs too. Zeke and Eckler are very interesting. Not optimal to play QB, RB, and WR,WR from same team. Decisions decisions. Watch this game disappoint from a dfs perspective.

• monarch

One thing you probably already know Miggs is the Cowboys will be without their best pass rushers and Herbert is more mobile in the pocket so I would assume Mike Williams has more time to work open this week than Mike Evans had last week. And Dallas may also adjust their scheme to compensate for what projects to be a weaker pass rush.

• monarch

But I think you are onto something. Lets say Diggs does well vs Mike Williams and they mostly double or commit resources to Keenan Allen then Austin Ekeler could go from zero catches in week 1 to his traditional six to eight or more. Leonard Fournette had seven targets vs the Cowboys.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thedkexperience said...

I may have asked myself the question “are we allowed to play 5 Eagles” about 90 minutes ago.

lol I was juggling my glass and my pipe at the time

• DarthPasta

PHI fans – how intentional is Hurts about getting Sanders the ball in the flat (receptions)? He’s gone over his receiving props each week since Hurts became the starter last week and I’m seeing him just shy of 20 yards in a lot of places. Is that close to a lock?

• Pick1979

@sanders_tj said...

My top lineup in the FD sunday million last week finished in 46th with 186.12 points. Couldn’t climb any higher with Mostert as my flex player with 2 points. Still bumming rostering him last week in so many lineups. A couple of other players could have been put there that were in my player pool that would have allowed me to finish in 1st. I was bouncing back and fourth between 1st and 3rd until Mahomes hit Tyreek on his 75 yard touchdown. Made for a fun, but nerve-racking sweat.

This week I feel super confident in my builds… which means I’m sure I’ll get absolutely destroyed and lose money this week. lmao

Why is DFS so addicting?

Who do you like (if anyone for Mid range RB’s) anyone your really confident in and/ or anyone you really see it being worthwhile to take a shot with

A Jones, Carson Mixon? Montgomery…Ekeler….Harris

Appreciate your opinion.

Im fairly high on Dak. Herbert and that game in general is really where i’ll be loading up at WR as well. DK price on A. Cooper is ….good.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

But I think you are onto something. Lets say Diggs does well vs Mike Williams and they mostly double or commit resources to Keenan Allen then Austin Ekeler could go from zero catches in week 1 to his traditional six to eight or more. Leonard Fournette had seven targets vs the Cowboys.

Good input.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).