1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) — T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Baltimore ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 20th
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Green Bay ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fitz2k2

Struggling to find a solid defense. Any suggestions? Jets vs pats. Bill loving toying with rookie qbs. Cmc vs saints ehh. Steelers could dismantle the raiders or let waller run wild. Denver vs jags in the rain hmmm

• squidkill

@ifthethunder said...

I thought deebo was more entertaining. Maybe it’s just the mists of time.
    ~

Yes, he was. My man was just trying to win his little FD $10 work league for bragging rights

Loved his eagles like I love my mama

I miss him

• Dr_Gonzo

@fitz2k2 said...

Struggling to find a solid defense. Any suggestions? Jets vs pats. Bill loving toying with rookie qbs. Cmc vs saints ehh. Steelers could dismantle the raiders or let waller run wild. Denver vs jags in the rain hmmm

I like the browns paired with chubb. I’m really high on chubb this week

• squidkill

@fitz2k2 said...

Depends on the price you wanna pay. Remember what Bill did to Herbert last year????😂

• winnerchickendinner

@fitz2k2 said...

Ravens where pretty hurt on D and the Steelers just shut down J. Allen. They were good against Tight Ends last year too so Waller probably doesn’t go wild in this one. And the saints run defense is good. They shut down Jones and while McCaffrey is better there’s bad matchups for every running back no matter how good. Who would of thought the Cardinals would shut down Henry to 58 yards? McCaffrey going against a better defense? Darnold is going to have to throw to other people as well and the Saints just shut down Rodgers although it was in Florida. And Roby could start this game.

Best bet might be to go with Pats bill is a mastermind and you said he likes to toy with rookies.

Broncos and Jaguars could work if the run games don’t get going in the rain

• Ether

Is Russell Gage a solid option in a game the FALCONS should be trailing? Wtf happened to him last week?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@squidkill said...

siddom or deebo
    FD GPP ??

Einhorn is Finkle?

• blake024

@squidkill said...

Good Point- More time to sling it downfield once the routes can fully develop.

I was thinking the same thing. If this is the case, then we should be playing Guyton at $3100. He’s a deep threat option, caught two 70+ bombs from Herbert last year. As bad as Dallas’ d-line is, their secondary is even worse. $3100 for an option like that, in THIS game, seems like a great play. He will be the only player I am 100% on in GPPs. Even if he duds it won’t kill me if the salary savings allow me to fit in more studs who go off.

• ViewFromTheCouch

Looking for a 4K or less ‘enabler’ WR on DK.

KJ Hamler v a shocking Jax D?
    E Sanders v good Dolphins secondary?
    Rondale with added STs upside?
    Cedric Wilson in a shootout (already have Dak at QB)?

• theghostofveebs

Resident Pats homer checking in. LB Van Noy is out, and Trent Brown and Jonnu Smith are questionable. May be able to exploit Corey Davis and Hunter Henry here. Or could be another week of weak sauce football. Regardless, Damien Harris looked great vs the fish before the fumble, and I will have significant exposure to him in this matchup.

• nerman

@theghostofveebs said...

Resident Pats homer checking in. LB Van Noy is out, and Trent Brown and Jonnu Smith are questionable. May be able to exploit Corey Davis and Hunter Henry here. Or could be another week of weak sauce football. Regardless, Damien Harris looked great vs the fish before the fumble, and I will have significant exposure to him in this matchup.

So Harris won’t be in the dog house? Or is that even an option?

• superjon

Current QB pool and the order I like them on FD

Dak
    Russ
    Herbert
    Allen
    Brady/Murray
    Hurts
    Tannehill
    Stafford
    Mayfield

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Week 2:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rG4cTUqRoKporgjkQT1K7toSAmmtkAkUIt-IvSJPRI4/edit?usp=sharing

P.S. Link to Happy Meal?

• theghostofveebs

@superjon said...

Current QB pool and the order I like them on FD

Dak
    Russ
    Herbert
    Allen
    Brady/Murray
    Hurts
    Tannehill
    Stafford
    Mayfield

If you flip Brady/Murray with Russ, replace Tannehill with Ben (leverage play), and delete Mayfield that’s my list.

• Alvance83

On the prop wagering….
    I’m in Canada and we are limited to a few books. We have some new legislation that will hopefully bring DK and FD here but I doubt very soon.
    I’ve been using bet 365 and pokerstars at the moment but would love any recommendations from other users in here from the North.

Guys I’m high on that I think may go under radar this week:
    Edmonds
    Henry
    Woods
    Shultz

• ifthethunder

@thehazyone said...

Week 2:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rG4cTUqRoKporgjkQT1K7toSAmmtkAkUIt-IvSJPRI4/edit?usp=sharing

P.S. Link to Happy Meal?

It filled (yesterday, I think).

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/113445822

Thanks for your spreadsheet, as always!
    ~

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

man, some of us people have jobs and shit! ah well – BIF – shoot me an email next time you open up the Happy Meal. aaron@bettercollective.com

• winnerchickendinner

@thehazyone said...

Week 2:

P.S. Link to Happy Meal?

Have no idea why people are on the Jets and they are the highest projected defense. Mac didn’t have a hard time against the dolphins who are way better why would the Jets suddenly have playmakers back there?

Thought Fant would have been a bit lower in
    projections drat.

24% is a bit high for Harris much rather go to Carson even if he’s highly owned too or go $200 down and play Montgomery.

• superjon

@theghostofveebs said...

If you flip Brady/Murray with Russ, replace Tannehill with Ben (leverage play), and delete Mayfield that’s my list.

Tannehill and Mayfield are so low on my list I’m not even sure I’ll be playing them.

Will probably end up with around 60%-70% of Dak, Russ and Herbert.

• winnerchickendinner

I know it’s not Sunday but looking ahead at the Green Bay versus Detroit showdown is going to be very laughable and at the same time frustrating. Only going to do one lineup for it because it’s a trip but feel confident in it.

KC vs Bal is better just have to figure out what pieces go with the big 3 for KC

• Dr_Gonzo

@winnerchickendinner said...

Have no idea why people are on the Jets and they are the highest projected defense. Mac didn’t have a hard time against the dolphins who are way better why would the Jets suddenly have playmakers back there?

projections drat.

24% is a bit high for Harris much rather go to Carson even if he’s highly owned too or go $200 down and play Montgomery.

I wondered the same about the jets. It seems to be just driven from Vegas having it as turd of the week with the lowest point total and the jets being cheap. I would be on NE if they weren’t so expensive

• Ace15

Drake is a fish play. I’ll have 0. I hope he’s 20%+. With that said he probably smashes now 😂

• winnerchickendinner

@Dr_Gonzo said...

I wondered the same about the jets. It seems to be just driven from Vegas having it as turd of the week with the lowest point total and the jets being cheap. I would be on NE if they weren’t so expensive

You’re right. If Gilmore and Van Noy was healthy the Pats might be worth the expensive price

• blake024

@Dr_Gonzo said...

I like the browns paired with chubb. I’m really high on chubb this week

Be careful. With OBJ out, Landry is their best WR but he’s not so great that he needs to be doubled up on coverage, it should be much easier for the Texans to load the box and try and stop the run.

The Browns are still the Browns until they prove otherwise. An 0-1 team. Meanwhile, 1-0 Houston is not terrible like everyone thinks. Average or maybe slightly below. Yes, they aren’t as good as they were with Watson, but just because he’s not playing doesn’t automatically put Houston at the bottom of the NFL. They are going to put up a fight and tbh I wouldn’t be shocked if they won. I see a 16-13 type of game here. Also Hunt is there ready to vulture.

• blake024

@winnerchickendinner said...

projections drat.

I think it’s because people really need to pay way down at DST to roster the high priced studs this week (especially in the LAC-Dal game). They other teams at or below $2200 are in tougher spots. Jets against pats with rookie QB seems a lot safer than Titans vs Seahawks or Atlanta vs. TB

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).