1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) — T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Baltimore ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 20th
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Green Bay ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TojoAs

RG Overall Ranking

@Alvance83 said...

On the prop wagering….
    I’m in Canada and we are limited to a few books. We have some new legislation that will hopefully bring DK and FD here but I doubt very soon.
    I’ve been using bet 365 and pokerstars at the moment but would love any recommendations from other users in here from the North.

Guys I’m high on that I think may go under radar this week:
    Edmonds
    Henry
    Woods
    Shultz

Pinnacle

• axman15

@blake024 said...

Be careful. With OBJ out, Landry is their best WR but he’s not so great that he needs to be doubled up on coverage, it should be much easier for the Texans to load the box and try and stop the run.

The Browns are still the Browns until they prove otherwise. An 0-1 team. Meanwhile, 1-0 Houston is not terrible like everyone thinks. Average or maybe slightly below. Yes, they aren’t as good as they were with Watson, but just because he’s not playing doesn’t automatically put Houston at the bottom of the NFL. They are going to put up a fight and tbh I wouldn’t be shocked if they won. I see a 16-13 type of game here. Also Hunt is there ready to vulture.

Surprised this ‘Browns is the Browns’ narrative is still a thing. They lost a close game against the best team in the league, while the Texans beat up on the worst team in the league. If there’s a week to target Chubb, it’s this week IMO

• winnerchickendinner

@blake024 said...

I think it’s because people really need to pay way down at DST to roster the high priced studs this week (especially in the LAC-Dal game). They other teams at or below $2200 are in tougher spots. Jets against pats with rookie QB seems a lot safer than Titans vs Seahawks or Atlanta vs. TB

Why would they be safer against Jones who played against a better defense and defensive mind in Flores ( although this is Saleh and Ulbrich first year) ? It’s not like the Jets played a rookie QB last year and went crazy either. There’s no talent in that secondary. If Jones gets in trouble he might just run Harris if he’s not in the doghouse too bad.

People can mix and match the high salary plays to jam in a better defense too.

The Browns are also a year removed from the playoffs with now a good head coach and the last two games they’ve played are against the Chiefs mighty pass offense. They may not get over the hump against the Chiefs or other top AFC teams but they are much better than what they used to be.

• winnerchickendinner

I’m leaning the($3100) Saints and the Steelers($3000) on DK. Steelers price should be higher but it’s kind of an overreaction with the Raiders playing a injury heavy Ravens D. Saints may be on the road but they should limit McCaffrey and it’s Darnolds first test with a new coordinator and offense against a good defense. See if he has improved or not.

Steelers shut down the Bills and Allen they can do it to the Raiders

• siddom

goedert or gronk dk gpp?

• squidkill

@siddom said...

goedert or gronk dk gpp?

Gonzo.

• squidkill

@axman15 said...

Surprised this ‘Browns is the Browns’ narrative is still a thing. They lost a close game against the best team in the league, while the Texans beat up on the worst team in the league. If there’s a week to target Chubb, it’s this week IMO

The Browns is the Browns will remain a thing until they actually close out a game. They had KC against the ropes the last 2 times and they threw up all over themselves. When they start closing those out then maybe it will be different

• winnerchickendinner

@squidkill said...

The Browns is the Browns will remain a thing until they actually close out a game. They had KC against the ropes the last 2 times and they threw up all over themselves. When they start closing those out then maybe it will be different

The Browns would still the browns if they would had been blown out both games and not put themsleves into position to be in the playoffs. Progress is progress. Its not like they’re the Lions now with no identity and a glimmer of light to maybe get some breaks here and there and be like the Titans and spoil some hopes like they did to Baltimore 2 years ago. Heavy and strong run game with an average defense that shocked the Ravens in the playoff game. That’s about as high as the Titans went but it’s better than being the version of the Browns that went 1-15 with no identity,good coaching, and talented players. They ain’t the same.

• winnerchickendinner

Think of the Browns as the Grit’nGrid Grizzlies

• NDNole

@axman15 said...

My only problem with chubb is he gets subbed out at the goaline sometimes and RB2 gets the TD to ruin what can usually by a smash day. They have 2 really good RB’s. Chubb could go 122-1 and the rest of td’s spread out. Not bad on the surface. Then you watch the game and he’s not in the redzone inside the 10 and some else gets the td and he should really have 3 td’s instead of just one.

• NDNole

Steelers are the obvious Defense for me. They get to the QB and have a few playmakers who can take it to the house. Carr doesnt goof around with the ball and throw picks though so probably gonna have to hope for fumbles/sack fumbles.

• monarch

Steelers look okay. Gruden/Carr is not traditionally a friendly matchup for the opposing defense. They get the ball out quickly, usually audible into the correct call and are okay with just throwing it out of bounds. With that said, they are good for one (WTF) performance of the year and this might just be it.

Also Alex Leatherwood (RT) looked completely lost in pass protection last week. I think he will have to deal with TJ Watt, not a great situation.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@NDNole said...

Steelers are the obvious Defense for me. They get to the QB and have a few playmakers who can take it to the house. Carr doesnt goof around with the ball and throw picks though so probably gonna have to hope for fumbles/sack fumbles.

Yeah me too. LV pretty banged up on the OL and Peyton “Drive Killer” Barber

• rjschick92

Liking the Russ/Kyler stacks with a runback, those are the two primary games I could see going nuclear. Trying to avoid DAL/LAC as there’s probably going to be the most chalk in that game.

Cheap punts for me are Callaway, Osborn, Hamler, Rondale Moore, Javonte Williams.

• realphipps

Not on Drake for DFS, but his 2.5 receptions prop seems like a strong play to me. The over is a staple of all my parlays.

KJ Osborne also has that 2.5 receptions line, likely playing from behind, and playing slot snaps against a very vulnerable Titans linebacking/nickel problem. Another lock in most all my parlays with the over here.

M. Williams has really good + odds on receiving yards over 60. I’ve actually played the over 80 and over 90 props at very healthy odds. Think he’ll eat a lot of downfield targets Sunday.

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

man, some of us people have jobs and shit! ah well – BIF – shoot me an email next time you open up the Happy Meal. aaron@bettercollective.com

Will do

• billythekidcowboysheat

Ive gone back n fourth all week, 2 games i believe to have nuclear capability that should be relatively lower owned stacks.

1pm: Sf@Phi- I’m a cowboy lifer, and as much as it pains me to say, i think the eagles have a legit offense this year with hurts. Sf secondary sucks/injuried, i think if hurts gets enough time there will be 💣💣💣 going off for philly receivers. On the other side, kittle is my ideal run back. I would never roster jimmy g, but if eagles get going, they will have to throw more, philly has no one for kittle.

Honorable mention: Lar@ind, buf@mia

4pm: Ten@Sea- This is really easy to me. You PLAY KING HENRY when no one is on him. How many times have we seen this, henry breaks the slate at low %? Specific game script has to work but the stack builds itself. Henry/Wilson/Metcalf/Lockett/Everett

Honorable mention:Atl@Tb, Min@Arz

• TopDawgs07

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Ive gone back n fourth all week, 2 games i believe to have nuclear capability that should be relatively lower owned stacks.

1pm: Sf@Phi- I’m a cowboy lifer, and as much as it pains me to say, i think the eagles have a legit offense this year with hurts. Sf secondary sucks/injuried, i think if hurts gets enough time the will be 💣💣💣 going off for philly receivers. On the other side, kittle is my ideal run back. I would never roster jimmy g, but if eagles get going, they will have to throw more, philly has no one for kittle.

Honorable mention: Lar@ind, buf@mia

4pm: Ten@Sea- This is really easy to me. You PLAY KING HENRY when no one is on him. How many times have we seen this, henry breaks the slate at low %? Specific game script has to work but the stack builds itself. Henry/Wilson/Metcalf/Lockett/Everett

Honorable mention:Atl@Tb, Min@Arz

I posted this a few pages back, but Russ Wilson’s best friend died this week. I’m not a narrative guy, but with him, I would see it.

• rjschick92

@cplatt87 said...

This feels like a good Derrick Henry week. Seems he’s the forgotten man up top in RB salaries, and he still has slate breaking upside. If he’s going to be like 5-6% owned, I’ll have some shares.

Main thing that concerns me is that Taylor Lewan looked atrocious. But thinking in terms of ownership/wanting to get different, it’s not the worst idea.

If Henry eats, then Russ is the natural QB you want to have playing from behind against a terrible TN secondary.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@TopDawgs07 said...

I posted this a few pages back, but Russ Wilson’s best friend died this week. I’m not a narrative guy, but with him, I would see it.

Yea i saw that.

For sure, I’d probly only do it in Henry stacks. I like russ, don’t luv him vs the rest of the qb this week for the price, but again i see that being a forgotten game with everyone gonna be on my boys vs chargers.

• rjschick92

@blake024 said...

Be careful. With OBJ out, Landry is their best WR but he’s not so great that he needs to be doubled up on coverage, it should be much easier for the Texans to load the box and try and stop the run.

The Browns are still the Browns until they prove otherwise. An 0-1 team. Meanwhile, 1-0 Houston is not terrible like everyone thinks. Average or maybe slightly below. Yes, they aren’t as good as they were with Watson, but just because he’s not playing doesn’t automatically put Houston at the bottom of the NFL. They are going to put up a fight and tbh I wouldn’t be shocked if they won. I see a 16-13 type of game here. Also Hunt is there ready to vulture.

Texans are basically the same team that just finished 32nd in the league in rushing yards against and gave up multiple 200 yard rushing games. Browns have arguably the #1 O-line and playing at home. Chubb is definitely a top play and very dangerous to fade.

• lotusbomb

@rjschick92 said...

Texans are basically the same team that just finished 32nd in the league in rushing yards against and gave up multiple 200 yard rushing games. Browns have arguably the #1 O-line and playing at home. Chubb is definitely a top play and very dangerous to fade.

injury news will decide how heavy I am on chubb. if wills is out they are likely starting a 4th round rookie at left tackle. the rest of the line is still very good. their rookie Schwartz too as he is a speedster that would help keep the texans from loading the box. so I wouldn’t be completely off him, but at that price tag with a big loss at a critical position you have to be cautious.

actually I’m kind of shocked at how low his projected ownership is, I might go heavy on him regardless if wills is out driving even more people off him before kickoff. are people really letting “browns is the browns” narrative cloud how talented and well coached the team is now?

• Dr_Gonzo

@squidkill said...

Gonzo.

I’ll do my best

• sanders_tj

@Pick1979 said...

Who do you like (if anyone for Mid range RB’s) anyone your really confident in and/ or anyone you really see it being worthwhile to take a shot with

A Jones, Carson Mixon? Montgomery…Ekeler….Harris

Appreciate your opinion.

Im fairly high on Dak. Herbert and that game in general is really where i’ll be loading up at WR as well. DK price on A. Cooper is ….good.

I’ve been sticking to FD only for the last couple years and max the Sunday Million. On there, my highest ownership for RB’s are Montgomery, Kamara, Elliott, Najee Harris, Chubb (in that order). I also like Ekeler, Henderson, and have a few shares of Cook, Carson, Taylor and Mixon but will be under the field with those guys.

After manually building about 135 lineups over the last day or so, I feel like this is one of the most difficult weeks I can remember. All the afternoon games have a OU of 50 or more so if Vegas is right about the scoring, this might be a super high scoring week in DFS, which means good luck trying to get to the top of the leaderboard. Might have to construct a couple of lineups with 5 or 6 guys from the same game in case one of these games gets out of control and puts up 60-80+ combined points.

I prefer lower scoring weeks (which this week isn’t). I still feel good about my player selection, but I think it’s going to be very difficult to get to the top this week.

• siddom

no 1 on the miles sanders train? choo-choo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).