1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) — T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Baltimore ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 20th
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Green Bay ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jcotdl

..got nothings substantive to add- just happy to have football back!

• kps3205s

@winnerchickendinner said...

I have a broncos passing stack but as zovyn said it might rain hard. Still have one just in case.

Only play single LU on DK and went Denver DST and Tim Patrick. Really debated James O’Shaughnessy for more relief at TE but around here the feeling is not positive for today.

Jags were focusing on improving the run D during pre season but after last week Melvin should do well here. Don’t even get me started on the noise surrounding Urban already and the locker room.

• monarch

I am counting on the MIA defense to break at some point. They will be defending 50+ pass plays (backyard football) in Miami during what I am seeing is 96 degrees factoring in the humidity. It is just impossible to stop for 60 minutes. With that said the 4pm guys do look better as a whole

• homers1226

chris carson week

• homers1226

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Antonio Brown in his 4 games played against the Falcons has a 20 point floor

• Dr_Gonzo

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Derrick Henry week

I didn’t pay up for RB this week and am a little nervous. I have a fair amount of javonte Williams, hope it pays off

• winnerchickendinner

Almost go time!!!!!!!!!! Feels like this type.of week. I get 💰💰🤑

• homers1226

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Antonio Brown in his 4 games played against the Falcons has a 20 point floor

and proabily no tds ?

• biga0787

Good luck all.

• homers1226

@biga0787 said...

Good luck all.

you watching baseball or football biga

go cards

• biga0787

Football today. Cardinals are so disappointing

• BIF

• BIF

Zylstra and Singletary TDs

That helps nobody !

• homers1226

@biga0787 said...

Football today. Cardinals are so disappointing

were 2 1/2 games ahead in wildcard

and cards always win against dogers in playoffs

• homers1226

who the hellis janovich ??

lol

• JH822547

Chubb owners already getting screwed

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

My only problem with chubb is he gets subbed out at the goaline sometimes and RB2 gets the TD to ruin what can usually by a smash day. They have 2 really good RB’s. Chubb could go 122-1 and the rest of td’s spread out. Not bad on the surface. Then you watch the game and he’s not in the redzone inside the 10 and some else gets the td and he should really have 3 td’s instead of just one.

True until the browns make it not true.

• yisman

what am I supposed to do without red zone?

Well I’m toast… was excited to see Dalton to Robinson TD.. but O chalk MJJ. Never considered the guy. Feel like a moron. He’s gonna catch 10 minimum for 150++ and multiple TDs today

Jones JR was only 5.3%. Not chalk. OK then. But KUPP is 20%??!! O Kupp either. Dead. Actually have 2 or 3 Kupps. Only cashes.. everything is backloaded 4PM games pretty much.

• jcotdl

@866 said...

Jones JR was only 5.3%. Not chalk. OK then. But KUPP is 20%??!! O Kupp either. Dead.

well- it IS overreaction week lol..

• zovyn

Early RG board predictions (not mine) coming to pass quickly: Hoodie > Rookie QBs + PITT D-Line > Carr

• Getty33

Zach Wilson has completed his first 2 passes…to the Patriots.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).