1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) — T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Baltimore ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 20th
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Green Bay ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jcotdl

Eli may be a human made of cardboard- but i actually really like the Manning broadcast.. seems (to me) more like watching the game with friends

• Mccurds13

@jcotdl said...

who do you have for Lions pass-catchers? lots of Hock?

A lot of hock and St Brown

• thedkexperience

Goff 😂

• Texaspridejb

Ok, that was one of the better passes I’ve seen from goff

• Southie777

@BIF said...

Haha, yep. Weird start to the VERY beginning of the season. Doing pretty well in main slate and getting my ass kicked in Showdowns! Last few years, I’ve gotten the “even a broken clock is right twice a day” randomness factor of Showdowns, but gotten my shit pushed in on main slates! But, again, very early in the season!

• thedkexperience

I love excited football fan Peyton Manning.

• Skee

@jcotdl said...

Eli may be a human made of cardboard- but i actually really like the Manning broadcast.. seems (to me) more like watching the game with friends

lol thanks for reminding me that its on. Its good to swap back and forth. I miss some of the little updates that come in the traditional broadcast but the quality of the guys on that leave a lot to be desired.

• BIF

@Southie777 said...

Haha, yep. Weird start to the VERY beginning of the season. Doing pretty well in main slate and getting my ass kicked in Showdowns! Last few years, I’ve gotten the “even a broken clock is right twice a day” randomness factor of Showdowns gotten my shit pushed in on main slates! But, again, very early in the season!

Yah I have way more Adams (almost 100%) than Jones but do have a near field average of Jones

Most showdowns have a weirdness factor

• thedkexperience

@Skee said...

lol thanks for reminding me that its on. Its good to swap back and forth. I miss some of the little updates that come in the traditional broadcast but the quality of the guys on that leave a lot to be desired.

Peyton can’t sit still and loves football intensely, Eli is there but happy and Gronk is about 4 edibles in I think.

• jcotdl

@thedkexperience said...

Peyton can’t sit still and loves football intensely, Eli is there but happy and Gronk is about 4 edibles in I think.

sounds like Gronk will be doing the ‘edibles halftime show’ real soon..

• marker0357

what the hell happened to GB Defense? They are horrible.

• NDNole

MVS is useless way to often while having a hof QB and speed to burn.

• RipCityRings

I’m calling Tonyan or Lazard for a big second-half score.

• NDNole

Then I’m calling for ASB to catch two long td’s and MVS to do something at all.

• ifthethunder

I have a Cephus CPT lineup that was winning a ticket for a while and it has Allen Lizard in it, so I’m calling for another tuddy for Quintez and for 🦎 to do anything (positive).
    ~

• RipCityRings

There it is!

• marker0357

@RipCityRings said...

thats 1

• RipCityRings

Got Tonyan at MVP for my only 2H entry on FD. 0.7% with Rodgers, Jones, Hock and Williams. Prayers up.

• NDNole

@RipCityRings said...

One down. Might as well root for ya to get both lol.

• RipCityRings

@NDNole said...

One down. Might as well root for ya to get both lol.

I actually have very little Lazard, just had a feeling it would be one of them.

• superjon

This ref’s voice sounds like when a black comedian does an impression of a nerdy white guy.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Made the right play of going Rodgers-Jones in a whole lot of lineups, only to get a nice 0 from a WR2 of a team scoring 35 points…

• Southie777

@Southie777 said...

Man, I am largely fading Aaron Jones and it’s not a great feeling. Gotta take a stand somewhere, I suppose!

• BIF

A Jones-Rodgers pairing should not correlate to a combined 70 fantasy points – like how often does a RB catch 3 TDs and oh yah run in a 4th ?

I have lots of Rodgers with Adams
    I have lots of Jones without Rodgers 🙄

• RipCityRings

@BIF said...

A Jones-Rodgers pairing should not correlate to a combined 70 fantasy points – like how often does a RB catch 3 TDs and oh yah run in a 4th ?

I have lots of Rodgers with Adams
    I have lots of Jones without Rodgers 🙄

Seriously tilting. I noticed before lock that I had a couple Jones-Rodgers lineups and thought it didn’t make sense so I tinkered them out. Classic showdown variance, I guess.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).