1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) — T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Baltimore ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 20th
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Green Bay ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Zeke is 6200?

Just play Najee Harris 6300 and Ezekiel Elliot 6200. Thats crazy. Raiders short week, emotional overtime win heading to Pittsburgh. Steelers should enjoy field positions…Raiders are going to struggle with TJ Watt. Harris will get volume and probably a touchdown.

• monarch

Also Bills stacks activated this week. They smashed the Dolphins last year…expect tempo coming off a loss in an attempt to engage Tua in a shootout.

• bigwillie20

@monarch said...

Zeke is 6200?

Just play Najee Harris 6300 and Ezekiel Elliot 6200. Thats crazy. Raiders short week, emotional overtime win heading to Pittsburgh. Steelers should enjoy field positions…Raiders are going to struggle with TJ Watt. Harris will get volume and probably a touchdown.

Probably going this way on a couple LU’s too. I know they can bust but that price just seems too cheap for the workload they both can get.

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

Bills message boards- Finally a lower class of life than me and ma. Imagine spending time trying to figure out which table breaks the easiest without any blowback of injury,

I apologize for this outburst. It was early in the morning and I haven’t had my coffee, People in glass houses should not throw stones. Sorry Miggs, comb that mullett and iron those Zubaz pants and go get after it.

• Lbb11

Anyone have the WR/CB matchup chart for Week 2?

• monarch

Javonte Williams 4400 at Jacksonville. Heat, Humidity rookie QB vs a strong defense equals a very good chance he breaks a long one in the second half. That is a misprice to me

• Lbb11

In a game they should be winning (and accounting for the fact that it’s still Week 2) I think you have to prefer Gordon (even with the price discrepancy) in anything other than 25+ MME.

• monarch

Not me. Give me the dynamic rookie who they spent draft capital on. I think they want to save the veteran. They have a stretch coming up, Steelers, Ravens, Raiders, Browns. Those are more Gordon type matchups IMO.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

The new Atlanta DC Dean Pees seems to like a blitz heavy Cover 1 Man defense.

I could see both Evans and Brown potentially having good games as Evans is big and physical enough to beat most CBs and Brown is such a good route runner that he creates space.

With a big spread their upside might be limited if the Bucs lead by 2+ scores as Arians pounds the rock in the second half to kill clock

10/4

• Lbb11

Falcons got killed in the slot all last season and despite the scheme change, Week 1 didn’t look any better + Brady leans on Godwin so heavily in critical spots and the red zone. For stacks I prefer Evans + Godwin (although I see the AB interest as well), but will definitely have a good amount of Godwin in all lineups whereas will mostly limit Evans to stacks.

• theghostofveebs

I see where you also mentioned the Brady option in later posts….but nothing about Dak or Hurtz? Also curious if you like any any of the punt options like Teddy versus a broken Jags team.

All the above, starting with the Bills stack post you responded to, are my first pass QB pool….would welcome your thoughts.

EDIT: fudge! I screwed up responding to a miggs post….

I’d rather play Russ with Locket and Metcalf or Murray with Hop and Kirk. I don’t mind Herbert with Allen, Cook, Eckler.

• monarch

Good call. Godwin bounce back

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Tried to find the Week 2 sheet and realized you need ESPN+ to get the shadow coverage article and link to the spreadsheet.

Anyone want to post the WR/CB spreadsheet link ?

Seconded. I’d like to see if they’ve updated their CB ratings.
    ~

• winnerchickendinner

The WR/CB spreadsheet probably gets posted tomorrow if I had to guess

• winnerchickendinner

Really like playing Fant and/or Sutton this week

• winnerchickendinner

Might go to the Vikings WRs as a play this week. The Cardinals shut down Henry last week but the Titans couldn’t take advantage of the Cardinals bad on paper secondary. If the Cardinals phase out Cook then Jefferson and Thielen can have a very nice afternoon. Jefferson can be sneaky as Thielen had a good past week.

• Ace15

I can’t get away from Stafford/Kupp/Higbee stack on FD. Just too god damn cheap.

Mike Williams at 5600 on FD is stupid.

Really liking JT/Carson too. JT in rams stack and I think Carson finds the endzone this week.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

Tried to find the Week 2 sheet and realized you need ESPN+ to get the shadow coverage article and link to the spreadsheet.

Anyone want to post the WR/CB spreadsheet link ?

I think Mike Clay posts that article Wednesday afternoons. I’ll check again when I get home

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

Javonte Williams 4400 at Jacksonville. Heat, Humidity rookie QB vs a strong defense equals a very good chance he breaks a long one in the second half. That is a misprice to me

He had 14 carries/1 tgt for 4k(DK) last week. 4.4k is still a good price for what should be similar volume in a similar game-script as week 1, Denver as a road favorite vs a poor team. Not sure why N. Hines price dropped from 5k to 4.7k after getting 9 carries/8 tgts with a similar game-script as a home underdog

• jonup

Here’s the WR/CB sheet:

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/21/NFLDK2021_CS_WRCBchartWeek2stop.pdf

• Mateo_Epstein

LineupHQ has Dyami Brown with a higher projected point total than Logan Thomas. Just trying to get us off Logan Thomas, so cheesy

• thedkexperience

@miggs6876 said...

No way! Ryan is toast.

Ryan isn’t toast. He played fine for 3.5 quarters and only when it became 100% chance of passing did the pass rush get to him.

It was the offensive coordinator waging a full out assault on modern offensive football.

If he doesn’t let Ryan pass it early and often against Tampa then it’s no longer just a one game bad plan as everyone should pass 50 times against them.

I’m not saying to play Ryan this week. Far from it. But I saw plenty of worse QBs this weekend, just no worse schemes.

This isn’t to say he’s good either. He’s just like the 20th best QB now, but he’s really no different mechanically than in the past. This week will show a lot.

• thedkexperience

@miggs6876 said...

It was pretty much the whole game Bif. The Bills never tried to even pretend like they were going to run the ball. There was no motion or misdirection. It was an open invitation for the Steelers to rear back its head and pressure Allen. To make matters worse the Bills Oline was so porous that the Steelers very rarely blitzed; they got tremendous pressure from their front 4.

As a Bills fan, I’m a bit concerned about the Bills offense. I feel like the book is out on Daball, Allen will regress, the Oline can’t pass protect, and they can’t run the ball. The Bills should have enough to win the weak AFC east division.

Keep in mind that the Steelers have a really good defense and coaching staff. I doubt 80% of the teams in the league could implement that plan.

• thedkexperience

@Lbb11 said...

Falcons got killed in the slot all last season and despite the scheme change, Week 1 didn’t look any better + Brady leans on Godwin so heavily in critical spots and the red zone. For stacks I prefer Evans + Godwin (although I see the AB interest as well), but will definitely have a good amount of Godwin in all lineups whereas will mostly limit Evans to stacks.

Atlanta can’t cover anyone. The biggest reason not to start any of the TB WRs at this point is that they might not need to catch a ball the last 20 minutes of the game.

Could be a 30 or 5 point week for any of Evans, AB, Godwin or Gronk with no rhyme nor reason as to why aside from Atlanta stinks as a football team in a lot of areas.

• thedkexperience

@Mateo_Epstein said...

LineupHQ has Dyami Brown with a higher projected point total than Logan Thomas. Just trying to get us off Logan Thomas, so cheesy

That whole game looks like a 16-13 shit show now that Fitzmagic is out.

Keep in mind it’s Thursday Night Football and unlike last week all the players are on short rest.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).