1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) — T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Baltimore ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 20th
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Green Bay ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

Cooper away is still a thing until it isnt, even though he did smash last week.

Career avg. road games with Dak

NAME Games REC TRG REC YDS REC AVG REC TD
    Amari Cooper 15 5.13 8.47 53.33 10.23 0.33

Last 3 road games(TB, SEA, LA) with Dak and McCarthy

NAME GAMES REC TRG REC YDS REC AVG REC TD
    Amari Cooper 3 10.67 14.00 102.00 9.47 0.67

Small sample since Dak got hurt last year Week 5 but it potentially isn’t a thing anymore

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

That formatted terribly but equals about 12.5 fpts with the clapper as the coach and about 27 fpts with pass happy McCarthy

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Also not seeing myself playing Guyton or Cedrick. Seems like about a 5-10 fpts play

• mnstone14

Thoughts on Aj Green? Played 80% of the snaps and got 6 targets. He’s cheaper than Moore, who only played 29%.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Hopefully the ESPN chart gets fixed because I can’t even look at it with the colors backwards. Hurts my eyes and head trying to read it

• Lbb11

Cedrik was getting goal line reps last week even before Gallup got hurt. He’s interesting if had a similar slot presence to last week given how Chargers lock down outside.

• mnstone14

@Lbb11 said...

Cedrik was getting goal line reps last week even before Gallup got hurt. He’s interesting if had a similar slot presence to last week given how Chargers lock down outside.

Does it really matter if he’s getting goal line reps? He’s the 4th or 5th option. I get it if it’s a fart and you want the cheapest exposure to that game, but why not just pay for cooper or lamb?

• Lbb11

For a 3k wideout, it does matter? We’re discussing punts.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

If Cedrick Wilson is the guy I need to win a milly this week then i guess i won’t be a millionaire lol

• Lbb11

With the value at 4500-6500 for wideout I don’t think this is the build I will be leaning, but he is among the more logical punts.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

I wonder how many people are gonna go back to Callaway

• squidkill

@mnstone14 said...

Does it really matter if he’s getting goal line reps? He’s the 4th or 5th option. I get it if it’s a fart and you want the cheapest exposure to that game, but why not just pay for cooper or lamb?

If you want to stack this game with a few of the lesser owned cheaper pieces, its def OK to use wilson in a GPP stack. Dak/Lamb/ Wilson and bring it back with Allen or Williams- Allows you to pay up a little more at RB

nothing wrong with that—-

• squidkill

@mnstone14 said...

Thoughts on Aj Green? Played 80% of the snaps and got 6 targets. He’s cheaper than Moore, who only played 29%.

I wouldnt play AJ green if you payed my entry fee

• squidkill

I wouldnt play AJ green, even if you paid my entry fee

• noddy

I finally figured out how to win at this shit. The proof with be this Sunday. Stay tuned…

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

How in the world is Ja’Marr Chase only $5500 on FD? Easiest lock in a while.

• winnerchickendinner

@squidkill said...

I wouldnt play AJ green if you payed my entry fee

• JTL33

@theIrrigator said...

I’m going back. Except for price, feels like he’s in a better situation considering I don’t see the Saints doing the same thing this week without Callaway being a little more involved. Plus, he’s gonna be half or 3/4 the ownership.

• JTL33

Is it bad that I find myself putting Ronald Jones in some lineups…….

• squidkill

@kbarnhill7523 said...

How in the world is Ja’Marr Chase only $5500 on FD? Easiest lock in a while.

Last time I opened the FD app my mom was still a virgin.

• thedkexperience

Finally looked at the games.

- I think the Chargers/Cowboys is a race to 40 points. Playing every wide receiver in the game is absolutely something I’m considering.

- GRONKSMASH

- There’s some cheap under 5K RBs who should get double digit touches.

- I can totally see my myself getting trapped into Matt Ryan again but at this point I’d rather throw my money behind Herbert or even Dak. I think a lot of the super star QBs play like super star QBs this weekend however.

- Tomorrow looks like a good night for a WR captain.

• thedkexperience

@theIrrigator said...

I can’t. I just … can’t.

As for Matt Ryan, if the choices are dying behind his offensive line or dying by running for 1.9 yards a carry then, well …

Note: I’d rather he just throw for 300 yards in a losing effort with no one dying. Seems like the best option. 🤣

Seriously though, my “overreaction” this week is saying that Matt Ryan isn’t cooked and his staff can’t possibly be that bad. Right? Right? Yikes.

• corbomb19

Chris Carson is the beast of the week.

• thedkexperience

@noddy said...

I finally figured out how to win at this shit. The proof with be this Sunday. Stay tuned…

Best of luck!

• jjwd

@noddy said...

BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).