1:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Cleveland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6 ) at Oakland ( 6 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( +3.0 ) at Green Bay ( -3.0 ) —- T: 49.0

Monday, September 21st
    8:30 PM EST : NY Jets ( +7.0 ) at Indianapolis ( -7.0 ) —- T: 47.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• lovestarsz

Will this be Tannehill’s big week? Doubtful. He didn’t look as good as he was hyped out to be in Week 1 against Washington. Inaccurate passing, poor protection, uncomfortable in the pocket….

• flip4flop

Cant wait to see Bradford tonight and hope he goes off! No price adjustment for week 2 and a iffy Dallas D. Sign me up!

• ElSlappo

@flip4flop said...

Cant wait to see Bradford tonight and hope he goes off! No price adjustment for week 2 and a iffy Dallas D. Sign me up!

Butt Fumble will be a super value play if/when Bradford trips over the 50 yard line and blows out his knee tonight :)

Murray vs Dallas should be a popular play. I really like Lynch @ GB.

• 63TMB

Saints 10.5 favorites over TB? I can’t see that.

• cheddarbob

@ElSlappo said...

Murray vs Dallas should be a popular play. I really like Lynch @ GB

I like the seattle prices this week. Think Russell and Jimmy could have a big week.

• MR_ANYBODY

There’s a few surprising guys who price I’m a little surprised at. So far I’m liking Sankey against the Browns. Chris Ivory just did a number on them, and was basically rested to end the game. Could’ve easily added a third TD and gone over 100. I don’t expect the Titans to blow them out, so Sankey should be a factor deeper into the game. I also like Brandin Cooks to have a nice game against Tampa, and his price still seems favorable on FD. I know he burned quite a few people, but Lamar Miller is still cheap and playing the Jags. Lastly, if the Eagles blow up tonight Bradford and Matthews are still cheap.

• Bigbluecrew

@63TMB said...

I was thinking the same thing. Especially after the way they played against Arizona yesterday.

Tennesse is 2.5 underdogs against Cleveland after the way Mariota played?

He’s only $7,400 on FD after his performance yesterday.

Value to be had there as well.

• 63TMB

To hit value on draft kings is it 2x or 3x for every 1000

• Bigbluecrew

New England and Buffalo should be good too.

Brady/Gronk are going to be highly owned.

• Bigbluecrew

Wow. James Jones only $5,400 on FD for next week.

That’s a steal if Rodgers is going to keep going to him.

• GhostaVeli8701

@63TMB said...

To hit value on draft kings is it 2x or 3x for every 1000

Depends on the price of the player you pick. Example: Chris Ivory was $4100 & scored 23 DK pts hitting nearly 6x value if you’re multiplying 4×5 or 4×6 based on his price.

• GhostaVeli8701

@lovestarsz said...

Will this be Tannehill’s big week? Doubtful

Tannehill plays so much better in home games than road games. Definitely worth a play in Cash games.

• jcmbball9

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

Tannehill plays so much better in home games than road games. Definitely worth a play in Cash games.

Dolphins are on the road

• Cityworkout

Garcon could be great value if Desean is out as who else does Cousins have to throw to?

What are your thoughts on Hopkins in cash? From what I see he is solid as he gets targeted a lot and it looks like he might be close to matchup proof if he isn’t facing an elite shutdown corner or secondary.

• Bigbluecrew

I’m liking Foles this week.

Washing is horrendous all around and think he can have a big game.

Lots of weapons for him to use so it’s hard to pair him up with anyone, but I still like his potential.

• hendry

@ElSlappo said...

Murray vs Dallas should be a popular play

i expect dallas run d to be pretty good. better once mcclain is back but Lee looked good last night.

• HungryHungryHip

@63TMB said...

The Saints are a completely different team at home vs on the road though. If Tennesee put up what they did vs TB in TB … yeah, line looks fine to me

• JSteele

Marshawn Lynch against GB? Forte ran right through them yesterday.

• Capone1233

@JSteele said...

Marshawn Lynch against GB? Forte ran right through them yesterday.

I’m on Lynch. Witten/T.Will, Actually like Winston this week against NO with Evans coming back.

• JSteele

also like Keenan against Cincy if he is going to get all the receptions each week.

• mike2015

what u think about forsett vs oakland and sankey vs cle

• 63TMB

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

Depends on the price of the player you pick. Example: Chris Ivory was $4100 & scored 23 DK pts hitting nearly 6x value if you’re multiplying 4×5 or 4×6 based on his price.

Thnx for the response

• Element828

terrance Williams might be a guy to look at with Bryant out

• bucherpsu08

Tannehill and Cash Games are two things that should never be uttered together.

• codylennox

Tyler Lockett going to a good play. He’s about to targeted heavily underneath and very reasonable prices on fanduel. Great pivot from someone like James jones or davante Adams .

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).