1:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Cleveland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6 ) at Oakland ( 6 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( +3.0 ) at Green Bay ( -3.0 ) —- T: 49.0

Monday, September 21st
    8:30 PM EST : NY Jets ( +7.0 ) at Indianapolis ( -7.0 ) —- T: 47.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Hogwired

@Callahan said...

I’d go Stevie, His floor is higher and his route running is top notch. I can see Williams having a 3 reception game and bringing 20% of rosters down

I agree with this.

• Posterizes

@mellofellowsu said...

Count me in on the Winston bandwagon this week. I think nerves played a lot into his putrid performance last week. Also his team isn’t very good.

However the Saints D is not that good either. As a Saints fan I know they have a history of allowing rookie QBs to come in and absolutely annihilate them (obviously this point is more anecdotal). Still expect the Saints to win but more of a shootout this week rather than the Saints blowing them out. I have quite a few Brees and Winston lineups going.

Despite his putrid performance which I agree was putrid he still managed almost 3x his salary. I’m playing him in gpp as well, and it’s not just one lineup. I like him a lot this week for his salary.

• al3b3d3v

In a season long league, who do you like to start at TE: Ertz, Cooks, Rodgers ?

• Elz24

@al3b3d3v said...

In a season long league, who do you like to start at TE: Ertz, Cooks, Rodgers ?

You trade, but idk id take a shot with rogers

• al3b3d3v

@Elz24 said...

You trade, but idk id take a shot with rogers

not with Ertz who saw 8 targets and not with cooks who saw.. what 5 or 6

• gde684

Anyone concerned at all about Hyde and the niners traveling west to east for an early game coming off a short week of practice?

• Elz24

@al3b3d3v said...

not with Ertz who saw 8 targets and not with cooks who saw.. what 5 or 6

well ertz played more because they were down he is the 2nd tight end. Cook had 1 big pass. Rodgers could get a td and Rodgers will look to pick on dion bailey with no chancellor

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@gde684 said...

Anyone concerned at all about Hyde and the niners traveling west to east for an early game coming off a short week of practice?

Not for cash with no Bush and Hyde likely to get a bunch of work vs a suspect D. I don’t have much of him in gpp, though.

• al3b3d3v

@Elz24 said...

well ertz played more because they were down he is the 2nd tight end. Cook had 1 big pass. Rodgers could get a td and Rodgers will look to pick on dion bailey with no chancellor

thanks

• Hogwired

Who are the value WR picks under $4200?

• jonconnington

@escot4 said...

I’ll be fading Marshall completely against Vontae Davis.

If you’re looking for low ownership, Mike Evans is a great direction provided that he’s healthy (which you’ll definitely want to check on).

Does this make Decker a great tournament target? I think it does.

• Hogwired

Is Brian Quick playing this week?

• Bigbluecrew

@monkeyswithguns said...

I also have a Winston gpp lineup that I really like. Paired him with ASJ and spent up pretty much everywhere else

Just made another LU myself and did the same thing based on yoru suggestion.

Can get some really great matchups this week that could possibly pan out.

Damn you!!!

LOL

• sgjanik6

Thoughts on a Foles/Cook play for DK cash games?

• Bigbluecrew

@jonconnington said...

I got a ton of him in my lineups.

Could be a sneaky play and just hope it pays off.

• deerosa

@Hogwired said...

Who are the value WR picks under $4200?

Sproles at 3500
    Beasley at 3300
    Whitten at 4300 (+100)

that is just some but there are plenty of Injuries and guys that are coming back that didn’t play much week 1.

• jonconnington

@Bigbluecrew said...

I got a ton of him in my lineups.

Could be a sneaky play and just hope it pays off.

Even more sneaky could be Fitzpatrick to Decker. That takes big balls to click submit though.

• Callahan

Are the double TE LU’s going to be just as valuable in GPP’s this week as they were last week? I’ve tailored almost all my LU’s for that, just so much value

• Bigbluecrew

@jonconnington said...

Even more sneaky could be Fitzpatrick to Decker. That takes big balls to click submit though.

I was seriously thinking about that for a hot second, but I just couldn’t.

There’s so much else out there that I wouldn’t want to waste a LU on both Fitz and Decker.

One alone has me scared.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@jonconnington said...

Shh. Yeah, I have Decker in some spots. The other corner is banged up so I like Decker to score again this week.

• lolrice

I GOT 2 WHITE WIDE RECEIVERS THIS WEEK FOR GPP SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee

• Callahan

@lolrice said...

I GOT 2 WHITE WIDE RECEIVERS THIS WEEK FOR GPP SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee

Decker/edelman? got the same

• Aalbanese102089

I had Sproles in several of my line ups but I’m considering switching it up to Chris Johnson since they have a good matchup against the Bears. Anyone else doing this?

• Elz24

@Aalbanese102089 said...

I had Sproles in several of my line ups but I’m considering switching it up to Chris Johnson since they have a good matchup against the Bears. Anyone else doing this?

well chris Johnson is the definition of bad so I would say don’t do this

• mitchyslacks

Moncrief or Fitzgerald on FD? Leaning Fitz…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).