1:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Cleveland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6 ) at Oakland ( 6 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( +3.0 ) at Green Bay ( -3.0 ) —- T: 49.0

Monday, September 21st
    8:30 PM EST : NY Jets ( +7.0 ) at Indianapolis ( -7.0 ) —- T: 47.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• wyattroa

I cashed 16/17 this week, now onto next week

• takedown77

hmm member since last thursday? kinda odd are they 2 of the same ppl

• themikestrick

Ended up finishing 82nd in the $2 Sun-Mon Snap #2 on FD winning $25. That put me up $3 for the weekend on NFL after my horrible scores yesterday. I’ll take it!

• Capone1233

Profited $557 for week. Could have been a lot more but ill take it.

• Dainfamusgc

Man my jets saved my weekend cash on ton of double ups and almost took down my first gpp, ended up 20th on dk

Started this season with 100, now at 340 or so and have a better strategy now thanks to the boards here, play ton of $1 double ups and take a few smaller gpps

• Tsw1999

@grinder_vinny said...

that marshall td completely screwed me went from wining $600 to $0

That Bilal Powell 1 yard loss had me go from winning $35 to $30. Not sure it’s comparable.

• JSteele

I’m trying to qualify for vegas with the Monday/Thursday slate.

Had Fitz, Powell, Moncrief, Decker and Jets D in one lineup. Hoping that my thursday guys can vault me into first. Also had Marshall and Moncrief in a lineup but no Decker

• Dainfamusgc

@Tsw1999 said...

That Bilal Powell 1 yard loss had me go from winning $35 to $30. Not sure it’s comparable.

Lol if ivory stood in I’d have a couple hundred more maybe top 10 finish. Damn u powell

• MrSnuffleupagus

@Dainfamusgc said...

Man my jets saved my weekend cash on ton of double ups and almost took down my first gpp, ended up 20th on dk

Started this season with 100, now at 340 or so and have a better strategy now thanks to the boards here, play ton of $1 double ups and take a few smaller gpps

lol you and I tied for 20th

• chronoxiong

Sick and tired of these RB by committee approaches now. If only Ivory was able to get me 10 or more yards I would’ve won all of my 50/50s. But fell short in some so had to settle with with whatever I was barely able to win. This week was a complete joke for RBs. All the studs did nothing except for AP. You basically had to throw a dart at any of the mid range RBs and hope they return value. Pathetic week it was. I’m not happy but I still won enough cash games to profit a little. Time to move on and figure out which RB who’s not in a committee to hopefully do something next week.

I am glad I faded the Saints though. That’s one decision I was proud of.

• Dainfamusgc

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

lol you and I tied for 20th

I’ll take it lol weekend was looking grim for a few

• DefinitelyMiami

@JSteele said...

Miller wasn’t good in Week 1

4 ypc isnt good? The problem is the phins didnt have the ball in the first half vs the skins and passed it when they did have possession.

It’s so easy to play the result but noone saw the phins totally capitulating in Jacksonville. Miller easily could have run for 100 yards and 2 TDs

• robertrivelli

Finished 113 out of 113 in a DK double-up this weekend. Dead last. Wasn’t too confident in my lineup to begin with and it cost me.

Maybe next time I won’t make my lineups at 3 a.m. the night before the games.

• mitchyslacks

I think it’s safe to say that due to the upside of top tier, there’s probably only a dozen or so QB’s that should be considered, outside of the occassional primo matchup play. I think it’s also safe to say that Bradford is not one of them.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Make your line ups right after Sunday night.

• anilprao88

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@DefinitelyMiami said...

4 ypc isnt good?

No, not really actually. That would be below the league average. Granted, Washington has a decent Run D, but they still gave up 4.1 ypc last year, which is exactly what Miller averaged week 1. He was average running the ball, at best.

• e4e5nf3nc6

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@sgogineni said...

I had the following cash game lineup

Bradford Lynch Hyde AntonioBrown Coleman Matthews Bennett Hocker Dolphins

Lost 80% of my cash games.. Never had a week as bad as this. Do you see any fundamental flaws in this team in terms of strategy so that I can improve. Or should I just consider this as part of variance and move on with the same process of lineup making..

Looks fine to me. I had the same lineup except garcon for coleman. I also had different K and D. I’m guessing your process was fine. Tough week.

• Jshiffy

I had
    Bradford
    Lynch
    Hyde
    Julio
    Matthews
    Coleman
    Bennett
    Josh brown
    Dolphins

You guys see anything wrong with it?

• finn4

@JSteele said...

Lets examine why they all had a bad week.

Green Bay was up the whole game and Seattle seems to be off their game this season so far.

Hill was playing a tough D

Pittsburgh was up a lot and Hyde also had an injury later in the game

Forsett is in a time share with Taliaferro as his goal line back so he loses his upside for TDs

Ivory was questionable leading up to the game and so far he has been playing like it

Miller wasn’t good in Week 1 and Miami also seems to be off their game, plus they have Landry and Cameron taking a lot of the passing game and they seem to be limiting their run game

Edit: I see your posted lineup and I have a few comments about it.

You seem to be playing a lot of the Week 1 studs in Week 2 and that is a recipe for disaster in a lot of cases. Hyde for example was playing a much better offense, the injury was unpredictable but it was fairly predictable that Pittsburgh was going to be up big this game (they were favored by a touchdown). That kind of line limits Hyde because Kaep will be forced to throw. So if you picked Kaep, you would have had a nice game because he got 300+ yards and some TDs. Brown is always a good play it seems. Lynch was a good play on paper, just didn’t work out. Green Bay did seem to have good run D near the end of last season but I guess they are just unpredictable. Coleman, Matthews, Bennett all good and Hocker and Dolphins all good. Just unlucky for some of those guys. Generally it is a good cash game lineup.

I guess my only advice is to not play so much recency bias and look at the trends from the previous weeks and figure out who is going to play well based on the matchups. I do see where your approach is though. Good luck next week.

Hill was in an ok matchup he just got benched early for fumbling

• flip4flop

@flip4flop said...

Decker is single handedly saving my lineups. One more catch and I will be in the green for the week.

jinxed myself at the half

• SkeletonCrew13

I spent 85. Won 135.
    Cashed in the 50$ double up and placed in the Million Maker.

Biggest miss for me was QB. I picked Nick Foles and Sam Bradford for several GPP lineups.
    Carson Palmer for the Cash game.
    Eli Manning for the Milly GPP

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Did nicely this week. Entered $37 won $192. Ended up hanging on for most of my cash games despite having Bradford in as QB. Best lineup won $125 in the NFL Snap.

Now I need to not get greedy and keep my play low. Poor BR management got me last year after similar early success.

• SJR

Cashed in quintuple up on FD with a 120.76

• lanean11

When playing Leagues on FD would you treat these slate like cash slates or GPP? Thanks in advanced

• rainbowtroutman

@sgogineni said...

I had the following cash game lineup

Bradford Lynch Hyde AntonioBrown Coleman Matthews Bennett Hocker Dolphins

Lost 80% of my cash games.. Never had a week as bad as this. Do you see any fundamental flaws in this team in terms of strategy so that I can improve. Or should I just consider this as part of variance and move on with the same process of lineup making..

I had basically the same lineup—the way I look at it,the plays were right—execution was bad—-don’t change a thing—-trust the research and on to week 3 we go

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).