4:05 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 4 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at Seattle ( -9.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 2.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dunzor

@mnstone14 said...

Is no one on a Ryan/Julio/Tamme stack? Could also see doing a game stack of sorts and throwing in Snead and Ingram. The word should be spreading about Trufant, hes gonna shadow the other teams best WR and limit them, a la Cooper Sunday. Walford and Murray both had very nice receving games however.

I think the main reason for the lack of discussion is that most people are focused on the main slate which doesn’t include monday night so you’re gonna get less people asking about that game

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mnstone14 said...

Is no one on a Ryan/Julio/Tamme stack? Could also see doing a game stack of sorts and throwing in Snead and Ingram. The word should be spreading about Trufant, hes gonna shadow the other teams best WR and limit them, a la Cooper Sunday. Walford and Murray both had very nice receving games however.

Since FD caved and copied DK, there’s no massive main slate GPP with the MNF game. Will be less talk about it as a result.

Edit: Dunzor said the same thing above first.

• DamonBoost

@Dome92 said...

Iā€™m paying up for Johnson and D. Will. Ownership shouldnt be super high.

This.

• cmt56ss

What do you think about Antonio Brown on DK in a GPP this week? He had a terrible game last week and due to his price I think people will tend to be off him this week. Would you consider him a low-owned option or is he too chalk to roll out in a GPP this week?

• mnstone14

Where would you guys lean between houston and miami for defense this week?

• cmt56ss

@mnstone14 said...

Where would you guys lean between houston and miami for defense this week?

I would lean towards Miami. They’re going against the Browns who are using their 3rd QB in 3 weeks. I know the Browns torched the Ravens last week, but I don’t see that happening again. I’m rolling with Miami in quite a few of my GPP lineups.

• econbrah11

Cincy worst defense against the run. I’m on CJ this week

• tgowen

• Blogger of the Month

So many interesting thoughts at RB.

Isaiah Crowell could see a ton of touches, but I could also see Miami crowding the line and making Kessler beat them.

In Minnesota I’ll be stunned if Peterson plays, and that leaves two very cheap options to potentially yield huge benefits, but must do it against a solid defense in Carolina.

Jamaal Charles returns this week, and who knows how many touches he will get.

• JJamess

Should I drop Jeremy Hill or Ameer Abdullah to pick up Mike Wallace off the wire? I currently have Gurley and Spencer Ware also. If this is the wrong thread I apologize in advance… thanks for yalls input.

• coyotes01

@dearmand said...

Are these cash lines from FD or DK?

FD 50/50s. I didn’t examine every score but what I listed was easily the most common cash line ranges for the entires I had.

• MrWorldwide

Is everyone OK w/both Draftkings and Fanduel eliminating the Monday games? I think it’s absolute garbage. No way I’m playing the STUPID Mon/Thur short slate BS. Short slates are for people that aren’t serious about winning. THANKS FOR RUINING my Monday nights!!!!

• deejmonster

Any love for Forte this week? I think we all know he won’t be having another 3-TD week…

• Bam79

@MrWorldwide said...

THANKS FOR RUINING my Monday nights!!!!

You know that you can still play 15 and 16 game slates, right?

• bengalboi

@econbrah11 said...

Cincy worst defense against the run. I’m on CJ this week

This will be the last week as burfict is back after this game and the splits with him on the field are pretty big.

• MrSnuffleupagus

@Bam79 said...

You know that you can still play 15 and 16 game slates, right?

Lol

• Fsudrew17

Jags season ticket holder here. I think I will be the only Jaguars fan in the stadium cheering for every catch Pitta gets this weekend. All in on him

• MrWorldwide

Yeah, THANKS, but every tournament I would normally enter is now Sunday only and I personally think it’s REALLY stupid.

• zpa1989

@Fsudrew17 said...

Jags season ticket holder here. I think I will be the only Jaguars fan in the stadium cheering for every catch Pitta gets this weekend. All in on him

love pitta as well. thinking he might be a little chalky but hes cheap and got a ton of volume last week

btw, as a jags season holder, do you think their offense bounces back this week and if so who is likely to put up numbers? bortles, hurns, a rob? i can’t touch yeldon sorry i kno the opportunity is there but i have to fade i think they will work in denard too after how ineffective yeldon was.

• econbrah11

When Flacco played against the Jags last year he went 316 yards and 3 td for what it’s worth

• noddy

@MrWorldwide said...

Is everyone OK w/both Draftkings and Fanduel eliminating the Monday games? I think it’s absolute garbage. No way I’m playing the STUPID Mon/Thur short slate BS. Short slates are for people that aren’t serious about winning. THANKS FOR RUINING my Monday nights!!!!

Play the Thursday contests on DK. They have all 16 games. Am I the only one who knows this???? They have a 500K prize pool for $4.

• Fsudrew17

@zpa1989 said...

love pitta as well. thinking he might be a little chalky but hes cheap and got a ton of volume last week

btw, as a jags season holder, do you think their offense bounces back this week and if so who is likely to put up numbers? bortles, hurns, a rob? i can’t touch yeldon sorry i kno the opportunity is there but i have to fade i think they will work in denard too after how ineffective yeldon was.

I may be biased but I do believe the offense bounces back this week. Week 1 the Jags almost stole a win against the packers and the offense didn’t look bad at all. I went full fade on the Jags last week because we haven’t won a game on the west coast since 2004….. Rough start but I think A-Rob goes off against the mediocre BAL secondary. No way he has 3 bad weeks in a row

• awilson45

@cmt56ss said...

What do you think about Antonio Brown on DK in a GPP this week? He had a terrible game last week and due to his price I think people will tend to be off him this week. Would you consider him a low-owned option or is he too chalk to roll out in a GPP this week?

He won’t be low owned and a big reason why he had a poor game last week was due to the weather. It was also a big rivalry game, obviously the Bengals had a plan to contain him (something the Skins apparently did not consider). Once Wheaton comes back AB will be relieved of some of the pressure

• billholler

@deejmonster said...

Any love for Forte this week? I think we all know he won’t be having another 3-TD week…

I’m hoping the weather forecast holds up and they are running a lot and throwing a ton of little dump off passes.

• piranha

Asiata, McKinnon, or Vereen?

• elgambino

@Fsudrew17 said...

I may be biased but I do believe the offense bounces back this week. Week 1 the Jags almost stole a win against the packers and the offense didn’t look bad at all. I went full fade on the Jags last week because we haven’t won a game on the west coast since 2004….. Rough start but I think A-Rob goes off against the mediocre BAL secondary. No way he has 3 bad weeks in a row

Since A-Rob caught his 1st TD pass in the NFL (Week 14 of 2014). He has never gone 3 consecutive weeks without a TD reception.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).