4:05 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 4 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at Seattle ( -9.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 2.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• awilson45

@S7ubs said...

Under

Do you anticipate that another RB will take Abdullah’s touches? I’m kind of expecting/hoping they will go to Riddick, which would put him right around 20 touches.

• Danrxlaw7

Thoughts on Mike Evans in light of the anticipated rain? Rain normally doesn’t bother me when it comes to WR, but a slippery ball can’t help when the guy only catches 30% of the balls thrown his way. Easy pivot to A-Rob on FD, of course there is rain and possibly wind there?

• thefellowship

@awilson45 said...

Do you anticipate that another RB will take Abdullah’s touches? I’m kind of expecting/hoping they will go to Riddick, which would put him right around 20 touches.

That would be really nice if I can trust it, but I believe it will be under. GB wind though may push running game for both sides…which makes 20 more feasible.

• 54fighting

McKinnon or Ajayi?

• awilson45

@thefellowship said...

That would be really nice if I can trust it, but I believe it will be under. GB wind though may push running game for both sides…which makes 20 more feasible.

And if it’s windy then check downs to Riddick are a good possibility as well

IMO, if you pick the right RB in the 4700-5000 range on DK you’ll win all the money this weekend. Lots of good options between C-Mike, Gore, Riddick, Sims, Crowell. Right now I like Riddick because of how active he’ll be in the passing game, but you could make the case for any of those guys

• S7ubs

@awilson45 said...

Washington will get some love. He was getting a few touches with Ameer and Riddick doing well. And when Washington was called upon he looked like he could run. I just don’t think Riddick gets more than 8 actual carries because well the Lions can’t block and we sling the ball. Hopefully he gets 10 receptions but I just don’t see Stafford checking down that much even though sometimes he should

With that said I do have some Theo Riddick because he has looked great the first two weeks and maybe he takes a screen to the house

• awilson45

@S7ubs said...

Washington will get some love. He was getting a few touches with Ameer and Riddick doing well. And when Washington was called upon he looked like he could run. I just don’t think Riddick gets more than 8 actual carries because well the Lions can’t block and we sling the ball. Hopefully he gets 10 receptions but I just don’t see Stafford checking down that much even though sometimes he should

With that said I do have some Theo Riddick because he has looked great the first two weeks and maybe he takes a screen to the house

Will Riddick or Washington get the red zone work? In passing situations it’s clearly Riddick obviously, but I don’t know anything about Washington, are you thinking that he get a decent amount of carries?

• Hjd29

Anyone on decker this week? Especially if Marshall is out/limited…looking at either him or Fitzgerald. Just get nervous about Quincy eating up his targets.

• awilson45

@Hjd29 said...

Anyone on decker this week? Especially if Marshall is out/limited…looking at either him or Fitzgerald. Just get nervous about Quincy eating up his targets.

Decker is always an option for cash or GPP

• Dadeano860

Lots of chatter about OBJ & Shepard and no Eli? Same with A Robinson & J Thomas but no Bortles? Suspicious. I like both a lot this week

• Richebee

@54fighting said...

McKinnon or Ajayi?

McKinnon. Ajayi sucks. Mckinnon is, at least, talented and should catch a few balls along with whatever rushing he gets

• billholler

The misinformation that is taken as fact in these threads every week is simply astonishing.

• trainedeye

@Danrxlaw7 said...

Thoughts on Mike Evans in light of the anticipated rain? Rain normally doesn’t bother me when it comes to WR, but a slippery ball can’t help when the guy only catches 30% of the balls thrown his way. Easy pivot to A-Rob on FD, of course there is rain and possibly wind there?

The rain is typically not an issue with passing, it is the wind. If the wind is not going to be over 15 mph I would not change a thing. It is actually to the receivers benefit if the ground is a little wet because he knows the route he is running but the defender does not. JMO

• billholler

@Richebee said...

McKinnon. Ajayi sucks. Mckinnon is, at least, talented and should catch a few balls along with whatever rushing he gets

As a backup to AP and part timer when AP was playing, McKinnon never topped 90 yards rushing last year and only topped 100 twice in 2014. In that time frame, he has had a total of 2 TDs rushing and that was in the same game. Receiving? In 29 career games, he has 310 yards receiving and 1 TD.

• Dadeano860

@billholler said...

As a backup to AP and part timer when AP was playing, McKinnon never topped 90 yards rushing last year and only topped 100 twice in 2014. In that time frame, he has had a total of 2 TDs rushing and that was in the same game. Receiving? In 29 career games, he has 310 yards receiving and 1 TD.

Yeah. And game script is against him. And Ajayi was liked coming out of college, dropped due to knee issue. I think Ajayi is in a much better spot. No goal line vulture for Ajayi either

• gillio

Benjamin or Enunwa ? (GPP)

• bengalboi

@awilson45 said...

Will Riddick or Washington get the red zone work? In passing situations it’s clearly Riddick obviously, but I don’t know anything about Washington, are you thinking that he get a decent amount of carries?

There was an article somewhere here on rg comparing Washington to the next David Johnson. Similar combines, running styles, etc.

• Richebee

@billholler said...

He plays behind one of the greatest running backs to ever lace up; opportunity is hard to come by. Every time he has had to fill in, he has done a pretty good job. The games in 2014 it looks like they got blown out a couple games and he had low rushing but caught 3-4 passes in almost all of those games. I’m not saying he is going to rush for 150/2. But at 3800 on DK, I think he has a safe floor of 9-10 and if he scores a td, he’ll hit 5x value

• thefellowship

@Dadeano860 said...

Yeah. And game script is against him. And Ajayi was liked coming out of college, dropped due to knee issue. I think Ajayi is in a much better spot. No goal line vulture for Ajayi either

But just to keep in mind Ajayi is literally garbage. One of the worst instinctual RBs I have ever seen with the Dolphins and that is saying quite a bit. And I would not be surprised Drake gets a major run this week as well. But if there is ever a week to play Ajayi as I suspect he will be not be a NFler for very long, this may be the week to taste some of the Ajayi scrapple.

• pantherfan40

amari cooper or landry?

• deejmonster

@awilson45 said...

Decker is always an option for cash or GPP

Enunwa is silently making gains as well. I put him in a few due to low ownership.

• deejmonster

@S7ubs said...

What tight end does every like this week? Even if it’s chalk. I have Julius in right now

Reed and Olsen if you can find the cap space. Budget… I would say, Pitta, Rudolph, or Tamme.

• deejmonster

@Swifty2 said...

must play is mike wallace vs jags ?

Out of these players who would you pick up
    T, Benjamin , OBJ, V,Cruz for Mike wallace?

I would pick Shepard over Cruz and Diggs over Wallace, although Wallace will likely have a lower ownership.

• Danrxlaw7

@trainedeye said...

The rain is typically not an issue with passing, it is the wind. If the wind is not going to be over 15 mph I would not change a thing. It is actually to the receivers benefit if the ground is a little wet because he knows the route he is running but the defender does not. JMO

I agree in general, just wasn’t sure what to think of Evans with a wet ball. Given his volume last week his line should have been 12-144-2…but it wasn’t.

• gillio

Pick two: Diggs, Enunwa, Benjamin (GPP)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.