4:05 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 4 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at Seattle ( -9.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 2.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rickmeseke

trying to get all my lineups done today.. ravens game tomorrow. 50yd line 8 rows up ravens sideline!! ive never seen baltimore win here in jax in person. flacco stacks!

• Richebee

@rickmeseke said...

trying to get all my lineups done today.. ravens game tomorrow. 50yd line 8 rows up ravens sideline!! ive never seen baltimore win here in jax in person. flacco stacks!

You can do some pretty sick stacks if you use Flacco/Wallace/Pitta/ARob or Flacco/Wallace/Pitta/Hurns. I actually have a bunch of each after my 50 Big Ben lineups.

• Thrice788

Is it too crazy to throw a couple of kessler stacks with barnidge or Crowell in a few gpps? I’m thinking about rolling one or two lineups. I mean Crowell should fair well but maybe…and I mean maybe, kessler throws for 200 and a couple of tds in the process? Everyone will fade, then I can get all studs everywhere else

• billholler

@Richebee said...

You can do some pretty sick stacks if you use Flacco/Wallace/Pitta/ARob or Flacco/Wallace/Pitta/Hurns. I actually have a bunch of each after my 50 Big Ben lineups.

We appreciate your donations again this week.

• Pick1979

Diggs and Any Benjamin thou both are downgraded substantially if vontae Davis and Xavier rhodes play

• thefellowship

@Pick1979 said...

Diggs and Any Benjamin thou both are downgraded substantially if vontae Davis and Xavier rhodes play

Yes, pre-gametime lineup management will separate the legends of DFS and the pikers tomorrow morning. Better have that rolodex handy to reach out to who ever each person uses as an contact within each of the teams being targeted. Minny and Indy will be the first calls I make.

• TheRyanFlaherty

I really wish I knew what to expect from the Dolphins Running Backs.
    And I say that as a lifelong Dolphin fan.

If you told me Ajai foes for 120 and 2 TD’s I wouldn’t be surprised and if you told me he goes for 30 yds….Well, I wouldn’t be surprised.
    I suppose that’s the definition of a pure GPP play.

• Richebee

@billholler said...

We appreciate your donations again this week.

$50 head to head?

• chronoxiong

So Delanie Walker is unsure of his status for Sunday. He’s in a lot of my Thur-Mon lineups. Not good. He’s also in a lot of my regular lineups too. What am I going to do???

• thefellowship

Snead at practice but not participating. Hmmmm.

• zpa1989

anyone on ware with charles out? tough matchup but i like his upside at that price 6300 on FD

• S7ubs

@awilson45 said...

Will Riddick or Washington get the red zone work? In passing situations it’s clearly Riddick obviously, but I don’t know anything about Washington, are you thinking that he get a decent amount of carries?

I don’t think he gets enough to make him a play in a gpp

• Pick1979

M Thomas coming out party

• Pick1979

I have less confidence in high priced pass catchers than any other year.

The mid to low mid range on DK is loaded.

A Brown is the only guy I have confidence in reaching 2.5 value

Robinson and cooper have good matchups and good ceilings but the trick w lineup construction is putting in high floor high ceiling guys. Gpp or Cash.

• Dfspacman

With Clay Matthews, Shields and Burnett out, is Stafford a better option?
    They also said they will feed Lacy more this week, anyone considering him?

• billholler

@Richebee said...

$50 head to head?

sure

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@billholler said...

sure

Yeah Rich if you are going to act tough and throw out the h2h deal better make sure you know who you are asking. Just saying.

• Dadeano860

@Pick1979 said...

I have less confidence in high priced pass catchers than any other year.

Just because last week played out that way. The top wrs will eat. This is the new pass happy NFL

• Dadeano860

@Dfspacman said...

They also said they will feed Lacy more this week, anyone considering him?

Link Quote R

Lacy has the matchup and may be bad weather. I can’t take him for cash but will use him in gpps

• Richebee

@slpanthers24 said...

Yeah Rich if you are going to act tough and throw out the h2h deal better make sure you know who you are asking. Just saying.

Who am I asking?

• Dfspacman

Considering Riddick he would have an increased workload with Abdullah out, with his pass catching ability if they are behind he will still be in the game.
    Other RB’s I’m considering Gore due to the matchup, Christian Michael due to Seahawks wanting to give him 20+ carries against the 49ers and Gordon has a good matchup as well as Ezekiel Elliot.
    Maybe using a running back in the flex is a good idea this week.

• RockyMtHigh

@Richebee said...

Who am I asking?

lol I am digging this drama. Keep us posted on the outcome.

• thefellowship

@slpanthers24 said...

You sound like a cuckold lol.

• realphipps

@Richebee said...

Who am I asking?

I’ve heard Bill Belichek plays dfs. Just sayin, if true, he really doesn’t need a QB of note to win.

• RecEm2014

Too much PIT to stack Ben/Deangelo/Brown in the same GPP lineup? Only play GPP and oddly, never did a 3 man stack

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.