4:05 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 4 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at Seattle ( -9.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 2.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• awilson45

Cameron Brate best TE value?

Might upgrade to Forte from Riddick just because Forte gets goal line touches

• Richebee

@RecEm2014 said...

Too much PIT to stack Ben/Deangelo/Brown in the same GPP lineup? Only play GPP and oddly, never did a 3 man stack

Don’t ask Bill Holler. Apparently, you’re a sucker if you want to play Big Ben in a game with sunny skies, 70 degree temperatures, and Antonio Brown against a defense who has, so far, played two teams that I could make their practice squads.

• realphipps

While Im way-too-early drunk foruming, am I the only one seeing potential huge value, DK/GPP, in the following:

Tavon Austin @ Tampa – 4.1k
    Risard Matthews v Oak – 3.3k
    CJ Uzomah v Den – 2.5k

Please comment. Next week’s alcohol and overpriced steak budget on the line tomorrow. The madam of the house suggest losing tomorrow could lead to a long week of “playing on the internet before bed”… Whatever that means!

• thefellowship

Big Xavier Rhodes is playing for Minny. Tougher match-up for the the large black woman Kelvin Benjamin I suspect.

• deejmonster

@thefellowship said...

Big Xavier Rhodes is playing for Minny. Tougher match-up for the the large black woman Kelvin Benjamin I suspect.

I faded him awhile ago

• RecEm2014

Besides my PIT love this week. Was thinking of a Smith/Maclin stack. Probably COMBINED 1.7% owned lol

• Pick1979

No not just because of last week

It has been the entire year.

Week 1 was fair

I see really zero reason to take 7k + receivers this week
    .there is so much value at 4400-5500

• billholler

@RockyMtHigh said...

lol I am digging this drama. Keep us posted on the outcome.

Just a little friendly H2H but will post link if anyone is really interested.

• billholler

@Richebee said...

Don’t ask Bill Holler. Apparently, you’re a sucker if you want to play Big Ben in a game with sunny skies, 70 degree temperatures, and Antonio Brown against a defense who has, so far, played two teams that I could make their practice squads.

I love Ben. Besides the red rifle, no other QB has won me more money than Ben.

• TimmerRC

With Jordy Nelson back and ramping up, are you guys expecting the return of 2014 Aaron Rodgers? I was just looking back at his stats with Nelson compared to last year without him and the difference is stark. Both years Aaron was stable and efficient and had a good floor, but what a different ceiling in ’14 compared to ’15…

• awilson45

Actually if Rawls is out C-Mike will be my RB 2 this week for sure

• jjhollaway

@realphipps said...

While Im way-too-early drunk foruming, am I the only one seeing potential huge value, DK/GPP, in the following:

CJ Uzomah v Den – 2.5k

Please comment. Next week’s alcohol and overpriced steak budget on the line tomorrow. The madam of the house suggest losing tomorrow could lead to a long week of “playing on the internet before bed”… Whatever that means!

SSHHHHHHHHH dont tell anyone about Rishard Matthews

• Pick1979

@TimmerRC said...

With Jordy Nelson back and ramping up, are you guys expecting the return of 2014 Aaron Rodgers? I was just looking back at his stats with Nelson compared to last year without him and the difference is stark. Both years Aaron was stable and efficient and had a good floor, but what a different ceiling in ’14 compared to ’15…

No i am not

The team is focused on getting that fat tub of gooo more carries, like running him for 3.4 Yards per Carry is going to boost their offense. I’m honestly hoping they are just being disingenuous but those wisc folk are straight talkers.

Rodgers needs to AIR IT OUT , Stretch the FIELD. I am not sure what i am missing

• hunteezee

Luck- Ty or Carr – Cooper? Cash.

• Pick1979

@realphipps said...

CJ Uzomah v Den – 2.5k

running backs (that i like) anticipated touches , targets (included in touches but important for PPR) team total and spread
    C. Michaels 20-24, 2-4 25 -9.5
    D will 25-30, 5-10 25 -4.5
    D johnson 19-26, 4-8 25.5 -4
    CJ 19-30 , 4-8 19 +3
    Forte 26-32 , 5-10 19.5 +3
    Elliot 17-22 2-5 25 -6.5
    Sims 18-28 3-8 23.5 -5
    M Gordon 16-24 (depends on game script) 3-5 25 +1.5

(Sims and To lesser degree CJ’s touches have wider spreads do to questionable amount of back up rb’s vulchering touches)

receivers that i like Anticipated Targets, Team Total , Coverage concerns, spread

A Brown 9-14 25 Good matchup -4.5
    Landry 9-14 26 Good matchup -9.5
    Dorsett 6-9 26.5 Decent matchup (Verett not likely to be on him too much) -2.5
    T. Benjamin 8-13 25 Depends on health /coverage of Vontae Davis, that will determine if i play him or not
    S. Shepard 6-9 24.5 Good matchup -4
    S. Diggs 7-12 17 Fair Matchup -7 (Groin injury concerns) but game script in favor and passing game funnels thru him
    M. Thomas 6-10 28 Good Matchup W Trufant on Cooks and Snead game time decision look for this to be M. Thomas coming out party
    E Decker 7-12 19.5 Good matchup I think the pass goes thru him this week wether Marshall suits up or not, i think we saw his ceiling last week but i like him for 20-25 DK points

I’m not hating Cooper, A Rob but i don’t have ENOUGH confidence that they will get me 20+ points like their salary’s demand for me to roster them. I would use them in a cpl GPP’s.

• Pick1979

@realphipps said...

CJ Uzomah v Den – 2.5k

LMAO -internet/bed

Matthews against Oakland does not really do it for me.

He is competing with Harry Douglas, Andre Johnson and Tajae. So it’s not like Walker being out is a gigantic upgrade for him IMO.

• billholler

@Pick1979 said...

Matthews against Oakland does not really do it for me.

He is competing with Harry Douglas, Andre Johnson and Tajae. So it’s not like Walker being out is a gigantic upgrade for him IMO.

Completely agree and the Titans have already mentioned using more 2 TE sets with Fasano and Amaro if Walker sits.

• eisenhauert10

If anyone is looking for a $2 tourney, we need 2 more for our friends league this week. Shoot me a message if interested.

• realphipps

I’m not super high on Matthews, but I feel like Sean Smith will, physically, give Sharpe fits. While Smith gets burned quite often, he is really good off the LOS, misdirecting receivers and throwing off timing. And Sharpe’s strengths play to Smith’s. Sharpe isn’t burning him deep.

That leaves Matthews on David Amerson and Murray vs linebackers.

The play is Murray, but I see Matthews getting 8-10 targets in that game, and Amerson, to my eyes, is a YAC padder for WRs.

• zpa1989

@realphipps said...

I’m not super high on Matthews, but I feel like Sean Smith will, physically, give Sharpe fits. While Smith gets burned quite often, he is really good off the LOS, misdirecting receivers and throwing off timing. And Sharpe’s strengths play to Smith’s. Sharpe isn’t burning him deep.

That leaves Matthews on David Amerson and Murray vs linebackers.

The play is Murray, but I see Matthews getting 8-10 targets in that game, and Amerson, to my eyes, is a YAC padder for WRs.

good point. im not that high on matthews either but im going to fire him up in a few GPP’s just for hell of it. for his price why not. had a mutli TD game last year with the fins hes not all that bad and if walker is out he will probably get more targets

is anyone playing ware with charles out? tough matchup but love his upside for that price.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Richebee said...

lol you must have played in the nfl or something.

• jjhollaway

All in on I. Crowell, D.williams in all my lineups with A.Brown making up for that crappy performance last week

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@TimmerRC said...

Until I see it, no but I do have ARod in a couple of gpps due to matchup and Cobb solo in some lus. People may stay away and not pay up and he could pay off the salary if he’s back…for one game at least.

• KNICHOLS04

gio Bernard anyone? against denver’s no fly zone… he could rack up the short passes maybe breakaway for a long run or two with TD upside. at sub 2%. a pivot off the chalk RB’s with savings

• steelersfan1011

Should I keep Matthew Stafford or drop him and pick up Matt Ryan
    I have John Brown and Michael Floyd and They both haven’t been producing. Should I drop them and pick up Danny amendola, chris hogan, or Nelson Agholor they are all free agents

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.