4:05 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 4 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at Seattle ( -9.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 2.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Jeremy6Morehead

Tre Burton or Hunter Henry as a punt TE?

• jordy2323

Burton

• deactivated177311

Late to the party here. What’s the deal with Dorsett in cash? Good play or no?

• gravitymaze

@gillio said...

Benjamin, Wallace or Enunwa for GPP

I’m going Benjamin was a monster last year and with Rivers this year…well going to put up great numbers this year imo

• rjkid1

Single-entry GPP…Michael or Benjamin at FLEX?

• Jkray25

@rjkid1 said...

Single-entry GPP…Michael or Benjamin at FLEX?

toss up, I like Michael. Benjamin could possibly be highest owned WR in GPP

• kh1200

travis benjamin/phillip dorsett or diggs/sharpe for DK cash

• TimmerRC

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Tre Burton or Hunter Henry as a punt TE?

Henry.

• rjkid1

Thank you for the insight….

• gravitymaze

Seems like a lot of people like Diggs. I guess the Carolina defense is no longer feared?

• IronMonkey415

In my mind I’m thinking if Blaine could do it, Sam Bradford can as well today.

That is why I picked Diggs

• TimmerRC

@gravitymaze said...

Seems like a lot of people like Diggs. I guess the Carolina defense is no longer feared?

I think it’s just a target volume issue? Even against a top-ranked D, a solid team’s WR1 is still going to typically get a ton of looks, and they will still grab a handful of balls and have the potential for a breakout run and score, etc. So yes, Diggs may get only 80% of his normal stats, but considering the low price he is available for on fd and dk, it still adds up to a decent value play.

I played him in a few lineups but avoided him in my milly maker entry, though.

• Hjd29

Robinson/Sharpe or Decker/Diggs for cash?

• Estoneberg36

Jordy/ Miami defense with slay probably covering Jordy or Arob/ Dallas defense?

• RockyMtHigh

Maclin or Crabtree for cash?

• Evil Empire 36

@traviswhite said...

Call me crazy. I like bills defense. Cards first road game. Long travel and bills have had a few mor days to prep

Bills d is banged. Up wouldn’t touch that trainwreck. Their going to give up 30 points by the half

• RockyMtHigh

@Hjd29 said...

Robinson/Sharpe or Decker/Diggs for cash?

Decker diggs no doubt

• mellofellowsu

@gravitymaze said...

I don’t. Total fade in GPP for me today. I guess we’ll see how that goes shortly.

• WAREgl

Woke up to have all my LU’s wiped out on DK for some restrictions because I used paypal this week instead of my old CC. I can’t believe the would wipe it out over night instead of contacting me. Has anyone else experienced this?

• Raven2012champs

Im going with buffalo defense today

• hunteezee

Decker over Robinson for cash?

• osuryanf

@Evil Empire 36 said...

Bills d is banged. Up wouldn’t touch that trainwreck. Their going to give up 30 points by the half

Amen to that. Cardinals are going to destroy them. John Brown will finally get in the end zone today with a deep ball, throw him in a GPP lineup somewhere kids.

• osuryanf

@hunteezee said...

Decker over Robinson for cash?

Decker

• Raven2012champs

Also i looking for an angry packers team today expect rodgers and co to have a big day

• Raven2012champs

Anyone like cincys Defense today

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).