4:05 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 4 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at Seattle ( -9.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 2.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• SouthernShield

Last 2 weeks with less than $150 in play each week(10% of my bankroll), I’ve turned $225 and $115 profits….

Pretty sure this will put me playing $150 next week……

I’m super cautious with my bankroll…….I can afford to lose it, but I can’t afford to replace it if it zeroes out…..

• BIF

@tristanwolf said...

Good run Dizzle. Still a nice check. Re the guy who finished 6th, i can’t tell
    From my phone but i’m guessingnot an experienced player badge? Also did DK have an O next to jenkins o. on the roster. Most of his team
    Played late, so probably didn’t know he would be so good before the 3pm lock.

Correct – no badge but he did have multiple entries (not sure how many)

ASJ did not have an O that I recall but there was a white note/comment icon from Fri Sept 23 about him being released by his name so the info was there and also readily available across media and social media.

I thought maybe it was a “fat fingers” bad click and he wanted Brate from the Bucs but clicked ASJ by mistake.

• Superhippy

Day started at $64. Day ended at $189. My Winston, Sims, Murray, Evans, Brate, Bucs, stack lineup got me $75 in the big $3 DK tourney. I botched the flex spot badly though with Forte. If I would have gone elliot I was looking at $400 but I can’t complain. Congrats to everyone who did well today.

• skankinmat

+$800 on the day. big props to mccoy / pryor / marvin jones / michael/ jordy and my dolphin stacks . Good luck to everyone !

• jmilkie16

Left a flex and d/st open to late swap in a once backed up gpp lu…
    Found myself in great position to really contend late in the noon games…
    Settled on Dougie B at flex loving his upside and Tampa’s d/st cuz case keenum…
    Couldnt pull the trigger and tried to limit my risk in the backup so…
    roll with maclin/chiefs dst in the backup with $400 on the table? or roll with dougie and hope KC or Tampa hits?
    Played it safe pairing Doug with Tampa and Maclin with KC and boy did i pay for it….
    LU 1: 201.5
    LU 2: 201
    1st Place: 226.56

Another taste of the cruel and all too common reality of DFS… but damn is it fun or what??

• stuntdevil

If i have Loose income should i move up to bigger Games?

• Dfspacman

DizzleWizzle is certainly not buying a Jason Witten jersey anytime soon,great lineup tho

• greenaroo

Amazing week. Thank you Fanduel, thank you TY for that crazy 4th quarter TD, big up’s to Graham and god bless you KC! Im going to buy a Sling Television subscription :)

• zpa1989

i kno its early but would playing siemian on the road again against that bucs team that let the rams score 37 on them (also on the road) be “chasing points”?

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Had a good Week 3 and turned a small profit. I’m always tempted to play more but I know NFL variance will kick in at some point where a top WR or QB gets knocked out in the first quarter, so I want to manage my bankroll carefully.

Looking ahead to week 4, I noticed Marvin Jones jumped up to $7.3K on DK and is the 8th highest priced WR (and deservedly so). That will be an interesting play to debate in the coming days.

• Dfspacman

Why didn’t they give Zeke the goalline carries that’s a bit weird from the Cowboys.

• KardiacChris

$119 in $260 out. Not great but I’ll take it. Anytime I come out ahead it’s a win I guess.

• JustDFSin

@BIF said...

Just saw that the guy that finished 6th Dhooghnasty in the DK Milly Maker played Austin Seferian Jenkins who got released earlier this week for a DUI as his TE and only was 2.5 points behind 1st place and a Million!!

He had until 4:00 ET to swap out – almost any other cheap late playing TE wins it (Brate, Henry, Graham) by double digit points

DUH!!!

An error like that is life changing. Even though he won 15 k, that is a mistake you will remember till the day you die.

• KardiacChris

Wow!! Just seen that. I even posted on here Friday stating that ASJ got released that morning following a DUI. Unreal.

• JustDFSin

@Dfspacman said...

DizzleWizzle is certainly not buying a Jason Witten jersey anytime soon,great lineup tho

How about the guy jacketmag who finished in 5th place and had Ezekiel Elliot. Dallas had 3 rushing td’ and 2 went to the backups. Safe to say dwizzle and jacketmag probably hate the cowboys.

• Hogwired

I have a couple games still going tomorrow that I am in a good spot with Brees/Julio left to play. Should I switch to Matt Ryan, a different WR, or leave how it is? Obviously have no limit on what I could afford. Is Julio banged up enough to affect performance?

• hunteezee

Anyone playing Monday- Thursday? What’s Julio’s status?

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

I did ok this weekend. I am making better lineups, Chiefs D hurt me from making a bigger climb on the the leaderboard. I played GB DST

• CJtheGrump

I was floored by how many games unfolded contrary to conventional wisdom, though there may have been enough information in these cases to make a case to be contrarian.

1: “The Colts’ defense is horrible! Even though the Chargers’ offense has many injuries, this game will be a shootout. Rivers is a great play!”
    2: “The Denver offense is lying dormant right now. Their QB looks shaky at best”
    3: “Buffalo is a joke AND Watkins is injured. Arizona is going to have their way”

That’s just a few. Building lineups against those notions won someone a lot of money. It just wasn’t me, because I bought in.

• BUFUu2

On to the mon thurs slate…… Another decent sunday had 70 bucks in entries and walked aways with winning around 150 ill take that after this crazy week….. Don’t know the guys from here I am playing in that 14 man league but I am enjoying watching your teams very nice picks

• mellofellowsu

@CJtheGrump said...

I was floored by how many games unfolded contrary to conventional wisdom, though there may have been enough information in these cases to make a case to be contrarian.

1: “The Colts’ defense is horrible! Even though the Chargers’ offense has many injuries, this game will be a shootout. Rivers is a great play!”
    2: “The Denver offense is lying dormant right now. Their QB looks shaky at best”
    3: “Buffalo is a joke AND Watkins is injured. Arizona is going to have their way”

That’s just a few. Building lineups against those notions won someone a lot of money. It just wasn’t me, because I bought in.

I had an uneasy feeling the entire week about the Buffalo game just because we’ve all seen the favorite lay an egg in those spots too many times, but I nevertheless reasoned that a well-disciplined team like Arizona would go up there and take care of business. Five minutes into the first quarter I knew what was happening there.

Colts weren’t that good on D. They allowed 22 points. Denver blowing up, well you just have to take that on the chin. That’s football, sometimes teams play above themselves with no prior warning. I’m not sure Trevor Siemean has turned a corner.

• clrockny24

have about 45 points with 5 players left on the sun-mon primetime. Brees is usually money at home, but matt ryan might not be a bad play either

• Metalmitch72

I was winning 3,000 dollars on yahoo until Maclin crapped out on me. Won 50 bucks instead. I put in 40 on fanduel and won 120.

• Tammy409

Anyone have any inside ‘skinny’ on Snead’s status for tonight? I got my ass handed to me all weekend long and have one Lineup with a chance to cash and need to play it correctly as my balance is at $0.00. At present, have about 83 pts from Blount, Crowell, Pryor and BAL DST… QB, 2 WR’s, Flex, TE running on MNF.

• Ree4erMadness

Won about $150 across 3 lineups in the $2 gpp on fanduel. #51 was my highest place in that tourney, good for $125. Started with $10.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).