1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at NY Jets ( 6 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13.5 ) at New England ( -13.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 8.5 ) at Green Bay ( -8.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 54

Monday, 9/25
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• S7ubs

@Yacht67 said...

Lions play calling absurd.

Yea running draws on 2nd and long when they have failed 13 times this game seemed like the right play call. Pathetic 😕

• 33BeRad

The Miami dud isn’t that surprising. I was on Ajayi, and a few Parkers cuz it is the Jets. Miami has had a weird start to the season, being on the road all last week for the opener then having to travel again to NY. Lot of pro bettors were on Jets. Should have faded this, but hindsight is 20/20. Indy is playing Cleveland so it isn’t that weird of an outcome. And Tampa has lots of players out or sick. Guess I should’ve been more on Minn receivers but I thought they’d be up and run more. Glad I do have a few shares of Cook at least. As was said all week, Denver is in a letdown spot(they can still win). If this were easy we’d all be millionaires

• lloydjv1

@sholden said...

Probably rolling with Rivers in the afternoon slate..YOLO

Or Dalton

• Yacht67

Crowell such a let down

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

fwiw looking forward to next week, Bucs have lost Vernon Hargraeves, Noah Spence, TJ Ward, Gerald McCoy, and now Lavonte David to injuries today, so basically the entire starting defense

• zpa1989

@33BeRad said...

The Miami dud isn’t that surprising. I was on Ajayi, and a few Parkers cuz it is the Jets. Miami has had a weird start to the season, being on the road all last week for the opener then having to travel again to NY.

wouldn’t you think going on the road, first game of the season, and beating the chargers, is a much more difficult task than going on the road and playing the most sorry team in the NFL who has been gashed on both the ground and through the air the first two weeks? chargers D is harder than the Jets, yet ajayi still had 120 plus against the chargers. i don’t understand.

• Bastardo

@zpa1989 said...

there could be something too this. seems to have lost his “mojo” the past few seasons. confidence just doesn’t seem to be there like it was. could be still weighing on him.

Newtons shoulder is shot. He looks awful trying to throw the ball.

• munco

This was a bad week to play more LUs than usual for me.

• sholden

@lloydjv1 said...

Or Dalton

Yeah..probably down to those two. I’m having a hard time deciding lol

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@thehazyone said...

I’m playing the Jets D in one of my two Milly Maker lineups…

pats self on back

• Messiah717

This is turning into a season where keeping a tight player pool moving forward would be beneficial.

• MandatoryKO

lol yall said Higgins had upside and would do well lmfao

0.6 on FanDuel

• sholden

I am playing Gio in the afternoon slate..AMA

• Yacht67

@Bastardo said...

Newtons shoulder is shot. He looks awful trying to throw the ball.

Good for McCafe

• mellofellowsu

@sox9 said...

50 mouths to feed in that ATL run-based Offense w/both RBs prime pass-catchers. Opponents take Julio out of the game, and live with getting beat by anyone else. Problem is, there are a lot of anyone elses.

Well that can’t work all year. He’s going to go apeshit eventually.

• IronMonkey415

I’m about to blow my brain out. How do you guys do this every week?
    I guess I’m not man enough to face this.

• econbrah11

Ajayi about to get that garbage time TD

EDIT : Dammit Parker got it

• MandatoryKO

“go Higgins”
    “go Doyle”

yall dont know SHIT…will never listen to any of your opinions again.

0.6 for both. fuck yall morons.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Considering how my “logics” worked out this far, I should probably change all my 4 and prime time teams. Do the opposite of whatever made sense to me this morning…

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

But let me flesh out my thoughts more. I think louis will get more targets than say an allison. Louise could easily get 8 targets today. Allison? 4 maybe? Also, like I stated indy is having issues with faster speed guys..Plus I personally think this game will hit the over. So in short I say ricardo will get more targets than any other 3k player and I think he has a shot at tourney winning stats at beyond super low ownership. I was on him but its game day and im off now just because I dont have the balls to play him but I will not be suprised if he does well. minimum I expect from him is a 5-60 line and TD. I FULLY expect him to score today. I guess we shall see.

Was right to target this game to go way over the over but totally wrong about ricardo. Oh well Ya win some ya lose some.

• mbunner23

@MandatoryKO said...

“go Higgins”
    “go Doyle”

Dude you don’t have to listen to anybody. Play your gut, but neither were a bad play going into today. It’s sports, nothing is set in stone. Just live with it and go on to next week.

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

These 3 guys are my go to guys this week. Baldwin, Hilton, and Dalvin. I will either have a really good week or a really bad week due to them

Hilton and Dalvin have come through for me. I hope Baldwin does the same

• MattyK1981

@MandatoryKO said...

“go Higgins”
    “go Doyle”

Sounds like you’re the moron who blindly listens to others and then blames them for your failures.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out chump.

• sox9

Charles now the lead RB in DEN?

• Messiah717

@MandatoryKO said...

“go Higgins”
    “go Doyle”

The moron is the guy who listens to others instead of making his own plays.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.