1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at NY Jets ( 6 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13.5 ) at New England ( -13.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 8.5 ) at Green Bay ( -8.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 54

Monday, 9/25
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ElSlappo

Worst NFL week in a long time for me

• NDNole

@BIF said...

Don’t kick yourself on the Pats RB’s as their game plan was not to have to come from behind – no way he game plan was to have Brady drop back all day.

I had lots of Gillislee and would have done it again – sometimes the right plays don’t work.

Yeah thanks man. Just sucks. I have 4 rosters today all will probabl end in the money and some in the good money hopefully. Right now I am in the 900 ‘s place with one of them with a player left in the wash/oak game. Gillislee ruined my rosters lol. But yeah the game just went sideways the wrong way for my script on that one. If I finish 500 or better I will call it a great day anyway. There is always next week. Gillislee could have made this a superb week if he had jus given me like 20 points.

• Kloozy

Well having ajayi as a lock in all my LUS seems like a mistake at this point. And feels very stupid looking back, I should have limited my exposure, knowing his knee was acting up a bit on Friday. Also has game flows not go the way I thought they would, on about 5 of the games today. Seems it was the week of the underdogs and bad QBs

• noddy

Just wish RG would fix the “this drawer is empty” when I refresh. I don’t even care if I lose all my monies as long as that fucking message doesn’t pop up again.

• lloydjv1

The low owned Jordy TD!!

• munco

Aaron Rodgers is really good at improvising

• MattyK1981

You know that is two weeks in a row that Kareem Hunt is having a very average fantasy day (especially for his price) and then late in the 4th he busts a huge play or two and gets that total up to where it needs to be for his cost.

I will be fading that on a weekly basis because as it may be sustainable for 3-4 games but certainly not week in and week out.

• Kamais_Ookin

That Jordy Nelson TD helped a lot I might make back a decent amount of money lost.

• lloydjv1

@noddy said...

Just wish RG would fix the “this drawer is empty” when I refresh. I don’t even care if I lose all my monies as long as that fucking message doesn’t pop up again.

No shit. That’s pretty aggravating. Serious IT issue.

• Kloozy

Can someone tell if if kelce was hurt? I’m very surprised he didn’t do something against LAC.

• Dfspacman

That boy Kareem Hunt damn!

• lfn1992

OT in GB make me

• MikedUpDFS

If Romo was as good at football as he is at commentating he’d have 3 rings.

• Kamais_Ookin

Travis Benjamin 20pts $3500 DK. Fuck..

• MikedUpDFS

Thanks you Hunt you glorious beefcake

• lloydjv1

@Dfspacman said...

That boy Kareem Hunt damn!

He is worth paying up for. Helping me cash after a horrible day. Now if GB can do it in OT I will be a little more optimistic.

• noddy

Please Rodgers do something in OT and I could be OK money wise.

• MikedUpDFS

Call him Angry Dalton

• lloydjv1

Would love am int by GB or some turnover.

• lloydjv1

@KnivesShady said...

Call him Angry Dalton

He looks more like chuckie than Gruden does. And what a job by the GB D.

• MikedUpDFS

@lloydjv1 said...

He looks more like chuckie than Gruden does. And what a job by the GB D.

Lol yes!

• MikedUpDFS

Feed Ty

• Kamais_Ookin

Please Montgomery!! OT!!

• NDNole

Hunt is just banana’s. Wow. All the same he is doing this on like 17 carries. He will have to regress before I play him. But man is he awesome. I just cant see him popping a 70 yard run every game.

• lloydjv1

Real quick, who is the prime time go to qb? I have Carr.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.