1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at NY Jets ( 6 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13.5 ) at New England ( -13.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 8.5 ) at Green Bay ( -8.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 54

Monday, 9/25
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

@bigez952 said...

The perfect lineup was

Tom Brady $7700 39.72
    Jordan Howdard $4900 35.40
    Chris Thompson $4500 33.80
    T.Y. Hilton $5200 31.30
    Brandin Cooks $7300 35.10
    Sterling Shepard $4700 29.30
    Rob Gronkowski $6800 22.90
    Stefon Diggs $6500 40.30
    Saints $2000 14.00

Total $49,600 281.82

And that is why I will never get anything close to a perfect lineup. I just cant roster guys like chris thompson who rely on big splash plays.

• squidkill

@KnivesShady said...

My other regret was not playing Bortles in London. Literally every year the Jags post up huge numbers and most times the other team comes back late and it becomes a shoot out. The game stack would have not worked well on Balts side but I should have thought about the London factor.

Stop. That thought never crossed anyone’s mind. That can’t be a regret. Vs Baltimore without Aron and a run heavy scheme. Stop

• Ibleedblue1

@NDNole said...

And that is why I will never get anything close to a perfect lineup. I just cant roster guys like chris thompson who rely on big splash plays.

I thought he was pretty much a no brainer this week because the starting RB was injured and doubtful. It worked out for me but I thought the Raiders would be up and the Redskins would have to pass the whole second half and that would set him up for a huge game.

• trapmaan

Do we like Dallas or Arizona D for Primetime slate? Got 78 points so far, with Zeke, defense, and kicker left to play. Leaning towards Dallas obviously since I got stuck with Zeke but still not sure.

• MattyK1981

@trapmaan said...

Do we like Dallas or Arizona D for Primetime slate? Got 78 points so far, with Zeke, defense, and kicker left to play. Leaning towards Dallas obviously since I got stuck with Zeke but still not sure.

FWIW I am a firm believer that after last weekend’s debacle that the Cowboys will try their best to reestablish their run game and O-Line dominance against an inferior opponent. I can see a bunch of short passes to Whitten / Beasley, a few dump offs to Zeke, and the majority just pounding the rock with Zeke. Maybe test P2 a few times with Dez but why get cute when you likely won’t need to?

On the other side of the ball I can see Ellington getting some decent volume via short passes, and Fitz getting a bunch of looks given the injuries all around him at WR. Perhaps a punt with Ja. Brown who got a bunch of looks last week, but overall I don’t believe the AZI offense will move the ball very efficiently.

• osuryanf

Just did some math on papagates finishes in the $333 Wildcat..

He put in 100 lineups, so $33,300 in entries..

Cashed 86/100 lineups, including a win, which altogether is $457,750 (86% cash rate!!)

Just a simple 1275% ROI

notttttt too bad of a Sunday (and who knows what he did in the other tourneys)

• Pbonz18

@osuryanf said...

Cashed 86/100 lineups, including a win, which altogether is $457,750 (86% cash rate!!)

Just a simple 1275% ROI

100 is the max entry? Geez, would think it would be like 50 or so. He crushed in a lot of double ups and other tourneys also.

• jimmyd1507

@bigez952 said...

I cashed in 100% of the lineups I had that used this stack. Granted they were mostly min cashes and nothing huge but it was far from a huge bust considering scores were lower this week with a lot of chalk missing. Also if you went Brady / Cooks with Hopkins I am sure you would have done just fine.

You would have been just fine thanks to Brady.

Hopkins 14.6 was a bust, too.

My point was, the pattern doesn’t really hold up. All three (QB/WR stack and opposing WR) only really made value in one game this week. Maybe two.

• cbsharpe

@osuryanf said...

Just a simple 1275% ROI

WOWZA!

• Dfspacman

Minding that I just had $140 for the Sunday slate I should have just used it on single entry GPP’s and $8 and $5 GPP’s to have a larger field instead of just spending all on the millimaker on 7 lineups and not cashing in any lol.
    I’m just trying to avoid a situation where I get top 10 in a $2 gpp and wish I put that in the millimaker and got a huge prize money..

• ASitar

You want to go contrarian Mon-Thurs put Bellamy, Jaron Brown, and Adams as your WR. They should all see plenty of targets and be much lower owned than their counterparts.

• NDNole

@ASitar said...

You want to go contrarian Mon-Thurs put Bellamy, Jaron Brown, and Adams as your WR. They should all see plenty of targets and be much lower owned than their counterparts.

• Jayygo

In the prime time slate on dk. If you had no cooper, no Crabtree and just played cousins Thompson Davis and redskins D you got a chance to win some big money. Anybody do that? I have a lineup with those 4 but I had Pryor with them and he didn’t do well

• Leftystud27

I did
    Not sure who I am going to play today- right now I got Elliot, fitz, Bryant, Beasley and witten

• Jayygo

Play it safe you’re contrarian enough to have a unique lineup. Those guys are perfect imo. No need to get cute with it

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #70

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Man this is just dirty; I had 14 milly maker line ups in week 3 and cashed in 10 of them (71.4%) and squeaked out a net $200 profit, didn’t even double up with a 71% cash rate. The field has been incredibly soft but the 1.5x min cash rate has to be killing the max entry guys if they aren’t hitting at an incredibly high rate.

• Quadhole

Oh brother, and I thought the Hindsight Posts were bad in golf… There is not one person here that can call out what each person SHOULD DO and expect the whole team to perform. 75% correct is good.

• Quadhole

@osuryanf said...

Just a simple 1275% ROI

Should not be allowed… I should continue, congrats to him for the awesome win, I mean that… But I cannot dare enter a $333.00 tourney knowing someone else can enter it 100 time. Just my opinion… I also think anyone entering it once, twice or even 3 times is wasting their money and they should know it…

• CleverGroom

@osuryanf said...

No offense to CleverGroom, but people rely wayyyyyy to heavily on him without doing their own research. Sure, he gets some right, but he comments about damn near every offensive player in the NFL each week and has SEVERAL misses. Some of you all are relying heavily on him due to his confidence, but again, may want to look up his stats before going all in on everything he says.

I’m CleverGroom, and I approve of this message.

• ASitar

Don’t forget to leave your Flex as a GB or Chi player in case Cobb doesn’t play you can put Geronimo in ;)

• Linsanity88

@jimmyd1507 said...

You would have been just fine thanks to Brady.

Hopkins 14.6 was a bust, too.

My point was, the pattern doesn’t really hold up. All three (QB/WR stack and opposing WR) only really made value in one game this week. Maybe two.

Hopkins 14.6 is over 2x. It’s not GPP winning, but I think it’s a stretch to call it a bust. Jay Ajayi is a bust.

Also, taking results from one week of games to try to claim that game stacking doesn’t work is pretty stupid. Obviously game stacking doesn’t always work out, but it’s a correlation play. When it does hit big, you give yourself a chance to win big.

• Dfspacman

@Simplebitz said...

The past two weeks I’ve been reading Silvas matchup breakdown at rotoworld and finally seeing results. I pick a game, read his most intriguing match up then check ownership projections. Damn he’s great at giving away free info.

Silva is that you..

• Dunzor

@Leftystud27 said...

I did Not sure who I am going to play today- right now I got Elliot, fitz, Bryant, Beasley and witten

Sounds like a pretty good spot, personally I like all those plays except that I would play Jaron Brown over Beasley given that Nelson is Questionable with a hammy, and Brown had a ton of targets last week too

• deactivated204643

@osuryanf said...

No offense to CleverGroom, but people rely wayyyyyy to heavily on him without doing their own research. Sure, he gets some right, but he comments about damn near every offensive player in the NFL each week and has SEVERAL misses. Some of you all are relying heavily on him due to his confidence, but again, may want to look up his stats before going all in on everything he says.

Clever Groom makes me a better player every week. Virtually every note he posts about a player or theory is thoroughly researched, thoughtful, and pristinely written. Every Monday he comes back to several posts calling him out for a player he missed and every time I see those posts I pray CG won’t tell all of us to fuck off. He’s an integral contributor to this forum and if it wasnt for him these weekly threads would be 50% less volume and 90% less usable information. His posts generate conversation and research like no other poster on this board. I love the man and I’ve grown weary of these weekly rants calling him out.

When CG leaves this forum because he’s tired of helping the poor, huddled masses of dfs, I’m out too.

Edit: ^ I forgot to add, ungrateful

Edit #2 because I’m pissed! Look up my stats! Nope, haven’t won a tournament but I will.

• sholden

After how this week has gone, I think I’m saying fuck it and putting in Palmer/Cards WR stack for Mon-Thurs slate

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler