1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at NY Jets ( 6 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13.5 ) at New England ( -13.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 8.5 ) at Green Bay ( -8.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3 ) at LA Chargers ( 3 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:30 PM EST : Oakland ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 54

Monday, 9/25
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kloozy

So I thought about what CG said and put in 2 LU for the thurs full slate. Only using Hyde and Hurley and the rest fillers. If they flop, I’ll just call it a loss, but if they both have big games, that leaves a lot of salary to spend on the other 7 spots on Sunday. Off to a decent start, hope it keeps up.

• CleverGroom

@kdsdawg said...

that is some funny shit…he is a moron and most likely drugs have fried his brain..if he ever had one. This is a paid “expert” so that they can file an appeal

Are you high? Aaron Hernandez is dead. That’s why they were in a position to dissect his brain.

• tarheelsrule44

Hyde have a pre-existing injury or something? I’m out of the loop.

• jessedio

Hoyer vulture TD. Hyde earned that

• AVivier

Hoyer lol, what a trip.

• skankinmat

Screw Hoyer. What a turd vulture.

• BIF

@866 said...

ByeBye Hyde

He took a good shot on that one play he came back for – could be quiet room time and gone for night

• Bellyball

He’s done! he got hurt talked them in to letting him give it another go, he got a carry right away got up off the ground shaking his head that he couldn’t go anymore. Sucks I have him in 100%

• lloydjv1

@BIF said...

Its terrible, I have a 70” TV and can’t read the SF numbers – have no idea who has touched the ball besides Hyde who is now out.

I think Thursday night’s are reserved for the Color rush unis.

• qnova34

RG Overall Ranking

@CleverGroom said...

Are you high? Aaron Hernandez is dead. That’s why they were in a position to dissect his brain.

I think what he was trying to say is Aaron Hernandez has brain damage from drug abuse while he was alive / are responsible for poor decision making? Also suspecting the expert is giving them the answer they want/need to sue, but they will have to testify under oath so it’s probably legit.

• Kamais_Ookin

Can’t believe Hyde is out really have to account for everything.

• CleverGroom

The good news if you played Hyde in cash is that he’s 50% owned or more. Still on a level playing field with all those people.

• lloydjv1

Guess we all just got snake bit on Hyde. What a downer.

• kdsdawg

@CleverGroom said...

yes as a matter of fact I am..

• infantryboys

Hyde was 20.6% owned in the Rush on FD and 35% in the Play Action on DK. I would say a lot of people are tilting right now.

• kdsdawg

@qnova34 said...

I think what he was trying to say is Aaron Hernandez has brain damage from drug abuse while he was alive / are responsible for poor decision making? Also suspecting the expert is giving them the answer they want/need to sue, but they will have to testify under oath so it’s probably legit.

yes, that is exactly what I was trying to point out..they would love to have him declared innocent to clear his name,
    and you don’t really think an expert cares about being under oath when the price is right

Unreal with this Hyde situation. Have in 99% of my Thr/Sun AM’s. Cooked… and now this R Woods with a big pass reception? And Derek Carrier? Who had those guys………

• lloydjv1

In many of my lineups Hyde was 80% or better owned. What a wipeout.

• Kamais_Ookin

Team needs you Hyde…

Looks like NO Everett either. They are using Higbee and this Carrier. What a nightmare for me. I am COOKED. Big donation.

• infantryboys

Gurley going Kareem Hunt.

• Kamais_Ookin

High placings flashed before my eyes this china doll Hyde.

• CleverGroom

See…this is why you play both Hyde AND Gurley. Hyde’s injury won’t matter if Gurley scores 40 points.

• Dfspacman

No gurley on my Thursday to Monday lineup, no cash I guess lol

• AM1129

Damn Hyde

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).