1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Seattle ( -1.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( -5.5 ) at Arizona ( 5.5 ) —- T: 38
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/24
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

At least we don’t have to overthink DST with Minnesota playing at home against the bills and being favored by 600 points
    And the Cardinals can’t keep starting Bradford, right?

• Supanice

At first glance I see very little value… I love it!

• Falconsfan101

Lmao. MIN at -16.5. Been a while since a line like that came out. Already checked out week 3 pricing on DK and it is tight. Not seeing a lot of value right now. May be a balanced week.

Love Kittle in a bounce back spot against KC that just got shredded by James. That is if Berry is still out. Howard/Bears and Cook/Vikings stacks look good as well. Thinking this is the week Hunt goes off. KC offense clicking everywhere, so has to be his turn right?

Going to be a tough week to fit in players unless value opens up. Not sure how you can fit in big names without punting other areas. Think it will be a balanced week for me. Like many players in the $4500-$7000 area. Only punt I like so far for salary relief is Cowboys D. Looked good against Giants last night and beat up Eli. We all know the Seahawks oline is trash…

• NDNole

@Supanice said...

At first glance I see very little value… I love it!

Agree. I do much better when there are tough choices to be made.

• noddy

Value will open up. Right?

• NDNole

@Falconsfan101 said...

Howard/Bears and Cook/Vikings stacks look good as well

Cooks tweaked the hammy. I would be a little wary about him this week. Monitor his status just to make sure. We all know he has a capable backup to leech carries.

• scott33

@noddy said...

Value will open up. Right?

Indeed, though it won’t be like the 1st 2 weeks.

• lineupofpeace

Gio/Tevin seem like locks on DK – not sure why DK didn’t price up Gio more with the news coming out a few days ago.

Tough to fit Kamara or Thomas. Julio and Tevin are cheap(er) and may just play them and run it back with Brees. Scary to fade Kamara since he could catch 10+ passes but $9.5k is really tough to fit unless something else opens up.

Also tough to play Vikings D. Love the Cowboys at close to min price with Gregory likely back against that Seattle O-Line.

• sox9

Here’s your player pool for all Cash Games: QB Cousins, Mahomes, Fitz, WR Thielen, Diggs, Tyreek TE Kelce DEF MINN RB—-your choice. Done and done. Easy week

• Simplebitz

@underdawgs said...

At least we don’t have to overthink DST with Minnesota playing at home against the bills and being favored by 600 points

• keephustlincuz

@sox9 said...

Here’s your player pool for all Cash Games: QB Cousins, Mahomes, Fitz, WR Thielen, Diggs, Tyreek TE Kelce DEF MINN RB—-your choice. Done and done. Easy week

You don’t seem to have many players from ATL NO in that list.

• lineupofpeace

@sox9 said...

Will play this on FanKings where the salary cap is $200k – thanks!!

• sox9

DET—How do they win a game all year w/o an RB or TE?

• Dunzor

@sox9 said...

They had the same thing last year and still managed to win a few as Stafford is a competent passer and they have good WR. They’ll perform well against bad defenses and get shredded by good defenses, at least that’s how I plan to treat them this year

• AVivier

Looks like a week to stack the Rams at first glance.

• keephustlincuz

@sox9 said...

Do they play buff, Arizona or the giants?

Maybe an air war with indy or Tb since they all have teams with no running game.

• AVivier

@keephustlincuz said...

Maybe an air war with indy or Tb since they all have teams with no running game.

They play Buffalo.

Det ain’t that bad, they almost won on the road against a decent team yesterday.

• sox9

@lineupofpeace said...

Will play this on FanKings where the salary cap is $200k – thanks!!

What you talikin’bout Willis? Here a sample on FD: Cousins/ Thielen/Diggs/Kelce/ MINN D/ Gio and Latavius at RB for their TD equity and/or volume due to injury of the RB1/Allison for his volume w/Aaron (8-10 targets) and still leaves you nearly $6,000 for a very nice Flex choice. P.S. you could sub Tyreek for either Thielen or Diggs. Plenty of other LU possibiltiies. For $300 more you could swap out Cousins for Mahomes and still have $5600 left for your flex. Goodwin, Ekeler, Dion Lewis are but a handful of possibilities in that flex range. I won’t give a full LU but you can easily get there. Only play on FD, not sure about DK

• sox9

@Dunzor said...

They had the same thing last year and still managed to win a few as Stafford is a competent passer and they have good WR. They’ll perform well against bad defenses and get shredded by good defenses, at least that’s how I plan to treat them this year

I’m being hyperbolic to make a point of what an incomplete team them have. There are others as well. Still maintain only a handful of reliable QBs and OLs exist in the NFL, maybe a tad more, but not much more and maybe that many secondaries as well

• kps3205s

Possible value???

Titans in 2 games this year WR’s have had 45 targets with 33 receptions for 469 yds and 4 TDs.

Donte Moncrief ($3600 DK) 5 rec out of 14 targets in 2 games with 4 rec out of 9 targets vs the Pats on Sunday. Price decrease for Week 3.

Cole with 10 receptions out of 12 targets ($5600) 7 out of 8 vs the Pats. Price increase for Week 3.

DeDe Westbrook has 9 receptions out of 11 targets ($4600) with 4 out of 5 on Sunday. Price decrease for Week 3.

The argument will be regarding Leonard Fournette. With the mindset of big picture being set here in Jacksonville and Bortles showing improvement I wouldn’t be shocked if Fournette’s role is reduced this week in regards to touches. Personally not playing him until further notice.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

I’m being hyperbolic to make a point of what an incomplete team them have. There are others as well. Still maintain only a handful of reliable QBs and OLs exist in the NFL, maybe a tad more, but not much more and maybe that many secondaries as well

The RAMs have nearly the complete package—I say nearly as I am being conservative on Goff—but he is becoming very good

• 808state

I think the value is one of the Eagles receivers. Agholor didn’t get a price increase and he’ll be the only solid receiver there along with Ertz.

• sox9

@keephustlincuz said...

Not willing to go as far w/TB but close. PHL Run D is as good as their Pass D is bad. Barber ran into a buzzsaw of a matchup yesterday.

• sox9

@808state said...

I think the value is one of the Eagles receivers. Agholor didn’t get a price increase and he’ll be the only solid receiver there along with Ertz.

Wentz back when?

• sox9

@kps3205s said...

Possible value???

Titans in 2 games this year WR’s have had 45 targets with 33 receptions for 469 yds and 4 TDs.

Donte Moncrief ($3600 DK) 5 rec out of 14 targets in 2 games with 4 rec out of 9 targets vs the Pats on Sunday. Price decrease for Week 3.

Cole with 10 receptions out of 12 targets ($5600) 7 out of 8 vs the Pats. Price increase for Week 3.

DeDe Westbrook has 9 receptions out of 11 targets ($4600) with 4 out of 5 on Sunday. Price decrease for Week 3.

The argument will be regarding Leonard Fournette. With the mindset of big picture being set here in Jacksonville and Bortles showing improvement I wouldn’t be shocked if Fournette’s role is reduced this week in regards to touches. Personally not playing him until further notice.

Loved Corey Davis @ $5900 on FD until I saw his matchup Week 3.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).