1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Seattle ( -1.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( -5.5 ) at Arizona ( 5.5 ) —- T: 38
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/24
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• XxHeisenbergxX

@NDNole said...

Sanu really hasnt showed anything they love that new rookie. Always trust your own plays.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@jsteele1020 said...

I love the experts here, but more often than not they talk me out of a good play. I need to trust myself. I had Albert wilson in a lineup today and took him out because they were so in love with Sanu. Ugh. I need to listen to myself.

Yes, you do. Stop crying about how someone else told you what to do and OWN your LU construction.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just realized McCoy is the Cardinals offensive coordinator…. omg the man is the worst for RBs…. San Diegan here, the guy drove MG3 crazy.

DJ should visit the GM office and have a chat with them or retire at halftime. 🀣

• sox9

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

So with everything that happened this Sunday does this mean Pittsburgh blows out Tampa Monday? Because I was so ready to load up on Tampa in the showdown. Especially with the Steelers D in such disarray!

You are closest to the PITT DEF, just how bad do you think they are? I’m not sold on Fitz yet, but I like Evans, DJAX and Godwin and don’t see how that PITT D handles them. Everyone handles Barber though—he is just very average at best

• jsteele1020

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Sanu really hasnt showed anything they love that new rookie. Always trust your own plays.

But I’m not an expert, so I keep trusting their opinions.

• sox9

no Shazier is a huge problem for PITT

• Spartaca

@Spartaca said...

Well Vikings were $4300 highest on the board and got 3 points.

Same here, Dolphins and Redskins, threw in 1 Chiefs for punt/kick return. They all did better than Vikings.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@jsteele1020 said...

Then work harder on becoming your own expert.

• IronMonkey415

Tavon Austin with a TD. If that TD help one of you guys. Congrate

• zline34

Refs trying their hardest to keep Trubisky in the game lol, so obvious.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Just read online Steelers are listening for trade offers for BELL! Maybe we can get some defense.

• JH822547

Zeke is going to decide who wins the milly.

• Moneymakers90

Showdown thoughts

• NDNole

@jsteele1020 said...

You will never be good at this if you rely on other people. Fact. Learn from all the wrong choices, look at what the winners did and note it. Wash rinse repeat and you will get better. Complaining about why other people lost You money………..No Bueno.

• jsteele1020

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Yes, you do. Stop crying about how someone else told you what to do and OWN your LU construction.

You are right!

• depalma13

Robinson can’t get one more catch for 7 yards? FML

• Spartaca

@NDNole said...

You will never be good at this if you rely on other people. Fact. Learn from all the wrong choices, look at what the winners did and note it. Wash rinse repeat and you will get better. Complaining about why other people lost You money………..No Bueno.

That’s true but it also then shows people should support fewer people and sites in the business too. If they have no value or accountability then they are worth a lot less.

• Spartaca

Bears offense truly sucks

• Malorum

@tbird05 said...

Robert Woods the lowest ceiling of the Ram’s WRs has the monster ceiling game

If you checked his air yardage you would have seen he has by far the most out of all the Rams WRs. Makes for a high ceiling pick.

• JH822547

@JH822547 said...

Zeke is going to decide who wins the milly.

Josh Rosen as well apparently.

• SilverStone18

Kittle/Kamara and Reed Gordon 2v2 is what killed me.

Or I could have gotten Woods in instead of Allen Robinson.

Gave the Bears offense too much credit. Too much attention on targets and air yards where I should have just went with the best offensive environment

• jsteele1020

Josh Rosen is in. Oh boy.

• Spartaca

Josh Gordon no go tonight

• Dunzor

@jsteele1020 said...

I love the experts here, but more often than not they talk me out of a good play. I need to trust myself. I had Albert wilson in a lineup today and took him out because they were so in love with Sanu. Ugh. I need to listen to myself.

I posted my process at the start of the week and it will be profitable for week 3, but one key takeaway from it is not to build your lineups while reading things. Read it all and discuss throughout the week but then wait until sat or sun to build the lineup and do it on your own after digesting the research but then go with you gut based on the knowledge base. Then do not tinker unless it’s for injury.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Dallas game over. Please just end already. All games please just end now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).