1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Seattle ( -1.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( -5.5 ) at Arizona ( 5.5 ) —- T: 38
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/24
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

@Malorum said...

If you checked his air yardage you would have seen he has by far the most out of all the Rams WRs. Makes for a high ceiling pick.

Please SSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol. 100% the reason I went 100% on him this week. lol.

• Kamais_Ookin

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Dallas game over. Please just end already. All games please just end now.

Yeah I’m teetering at cash line need games to end asap.

• Guizzy

Do you think they’ll payout on the main slate before the Pats game?

Save me depositing again to play showdown.

• IronMonkey415

Please end the game. I want to hold on to my winning of $2…lol

• JH822547

Wow, a million dollar interception.

• sox9

Looks like I’ll salvage about half my entry fees. Expected zero. Latavius being 35% owned helped me in my cash LUs.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@JH822547 said...

Wow, a million dollar interception.

Was it really!?

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Looks like I’ll salvage about half my entry fees. Expected zero. Latavius being 35% owned helped me in my cash LUs.

Agholor as well being highly owned helped me

• Smallchimp

How in the world do you make a lineup for the Showdown tonight? This is a rough game for picking the best 6 picks

• BeardedWonder

$10 milly next week.. hmmmmmm.

• Dunzor

@JH822547 said...

Zeke is going to decide who wins the milly.

Actually looks like Bear D broke the tie. The guys in 1st and 2nd both look like single bullets, meanwhile Powertron got 3 entries in the top 10. impressive stuff

• Beckhams3Fingers

Robert Woods at 7% won the milly for him.

• Spartaca

Dissly you piece of garbage

• Trappist1

@NDNole said...

Please SSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol. 100% the reason I went 100% on him this week. lol.

Rich Hribar was tweeting it out and telling everyone at the weekend. https://twitter.com/LordReebs/status/1043139447569764352

• Malorum

@Dunzor said...

I posted my process at the start of the week and it will be profitable for week 3, but one key takeaway from it is not to build your lineups while reading things. Read it all and discuss throughout the week but then wait until sat or sun to build the lineup and do it on your own after digesting the research but then go with you gut based on the knowledge base. Then do not tinker unless it’s for injury.

I can’t stress this enough. Do not ever make lineups immediately after reading articles or listening to podcasts. Give yourself some time to digest and make a list of plays or games you like. Stick to it. Don’t put in a play just because he fits even if you don’t like it.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Dallas is gonna probably throw a pick 6 in junk time right here, watch.

• Messiah717

@jriesel315 said...

How in the world do you make a lineup for the Showdown tonight? This is a rough game for picking the best 6 picks

Looking at it now. Not an easy one.

• IronMonkey415

Yup that BEARS interception took him to the top
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/60053952

• sox9

I still don’t get how people like DeShaun given HOU’s OL? Must be his rush yardage

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Messiah717 said...

Looking at it now. Not an easy one.

Really really really really need this Dallas nightmare to end. Please just take a knee and leave.

• thefantasykidny

That sweet feeling of cashing despite having Murray, Ebron, Clement, and Vikes D. Lots of cheek clenching

• NDNole

@IronMonkey415 said...

Yup that BEARS interception took him to the top
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/60053952

Counting his money like………….

• unageo09

The Rams were in a pretty good place this week. I ended up with Goff-Gurley-Cooks. Wished I would have either swapped out Cooks for Woods or just added him to the lineup. Cooks ended up with 90 yards just 10 shy of the bonus but no touchdowns.

• Trappist1

@jsteele1020 said...

You are right!

It takes a while and eventually you narrow down to a process you trust. The wisdom of the crowd is great help in research but just make sure you double check and verify the information. Just look at the Bills they made every expert and pundit look stupid today. All their coach has to do was show them what was being said and written about them. You short the Vikings by picking the Bills defense and there is your great leverage for DFS.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Thank GOD that game is over. Rosen gonna toss another pick though. This slate just needs to end.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).