1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Seattle ( -1.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( -5.5 ) at Arizona ( 5.5 ) —- T: 38
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/24
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Really really really really need this Dallas nightmare to end. Please just take a knee and leave.

Thank god it’s over!

• Beckhams3Fingers

See, Rosen trying to cost thousands of people thousands of dollars throwing pick 6s. Please just END!!!!!!!

• Dfspacman

Top 4 highest scoring players came from the highest scoring game of the week

• sox9

Bet that final CHI sack made or lost some folks some big money

• TehRegulator

Let me get that hail mary int

• XxHeisenbergxX

I dont know if its the rule changes or what but this is just all around tough football to watch.

• Dunzor

That final play sack moved another guy from 5th to 3rd for a 70K swing

• Beckhams3Fingers

How do you come in 2nd in the Milly Maker? You draft Jakeem Grant at the flex position, owned at 0.3%, and he puts up this line:

2 RecTD, 70 RecYds, 2 REC

• IronMonkey415

Now FD pay needs to pay out the winning ASAP so we can use it for the last slate of the night.

• RipCityRings

Bears pick 6 would’ve been excellent, but still squeaked into the cash in the late despite Robinson and Burton.

As for NE@DET, seems like a DET stack is the only logical move at this point.

• Spartaca

@sox9 said...

Bet that final CHI sack made or lost some folks some big money

It did it cost Powertron $50,000 the sack gave yo11 a win over him by .14 $100,000 for 3rd vs $50,000 for 4th.

• jsteele1020

@Dunzor said...

I posted my process at the start of the week and it will be profitable for week 3, but one key takeaway from it is not to build your lineups while reading things. Read it all and discuss throughout the week but then wait until sat or sun to build the lineup and do it on your own after digesting the research but then go with you gut based on the knowledge base. Then do not tinker unless it’s for injury.

Man. That’s the best thing I have read. I will do that this week. I think I overanalyze things.

• monarch

Coop…hopefully they pay me that Wildcat ticket despite not quite filling. DK still broke even on 37/43

• Draftdreamsbig

That sack moved me from a $50 win to a $75 win. Would have rather had that pick 6 but can’t complain. Woods over Murray would’ve won me the 10k prize in the first down 200k

• Dolphins2016

When does XFL start?!

• RipCityRings

FD scoring is frozen, I’ll take that last sack whenever they’re ready. Also onboard with the quick payout so I can watch it burn in DET.

• IronMonkey415

I guess I’ll play Gronk in the MVP spot and toss in some Lions.

• Dolphins2016

can anyone fit brady, stafford, and gronk on the showdown?

• Spartaca

It was the week of cheap wr paying off huge, Boyd,Ridley, Woods, Fuller, Grant.

• Trappist1

@jsteele1020 said...

Man. That’s the best thing I have read. I will do that this week. I think I overanalyze things.

Tip – have a notebook for noting down the winning line-up and see what you got right or wrong. Look at this week’s milly maker winner, it is a normal line-up and nothing outlandish there. The trick and also luck we need is getting all together in one line-up. We all overanlyze things but DFS is all about line-up construction with upside and that smashes value. Try to listen and read more on line-up construction and DFS strategies in general. They are much better than hearing people give hot takes on this and that.

• hankmcgreen

Put $100 into DraftKings week 1. This is all the money I wanted to put in for the season, as I wanted to build bankroll from there. Now, after week 3, I only have $10 left. I put all my money into single entry 50/50s and double ups. I don’t want to put more money into my DraftKings account, but it just makes Sundays so much more entertaining, so if I do put more money in, I want to be smarter and more efficient with it this time and make back the $90 I lost. Anybody have any suggestions for a more new and causal player like myself?

• feezyg

@hankmcgreen said...

Put $100 into DraftKings week 1. This is all the money I wanted to put in for the season, as I wanted to build bankroll from there. Now, after week 3, I only have $10 left. I put all my money into single entry 50/50s and double ups. I don’t want to put more money into my DraftKings account, but it just makes Sundays so much more entertaining, so if I do put more money in, I want to be smarter and more efficient with it this time and make back the $90 I lost. Anybody have any suggestions for a more new and causal player like myself?

Run…

• eleanorRigby

Is it a Blount night?

• hankmcgreen

@feezyg said...

Run…

I thought about it… but I can’t just yet. There is way to much football left to play!

• IronMonkey415

Plus the next week Millionaire contest is only $10.

They just draw you back in, we can’t leave.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).