1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Seattle ( -1.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( -5.5 ) at Arizona ( 5.5 ) —- T: 38
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/24
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

@Dunzor said...

If Prater gets a field goal here the person in 33rd right now will win it with a unique lineup

Edit: We now have unique lineups in 1st and 2nd and it’ll be who gets the garbage drive catches from brady here that’ll decide the winner

Wow congrats to Samanthafootball for the 200k with a unique lineup, it’s not even that wild of one, just a Det onslaught where most people figured the Pats win. I cashed 5/6 with a lot of detroit guys but no MJJ and the wrong combo in my only Det onslaught meant no big money. Time for the next shootout tomorrow night

• NDNole

That james white flurry won that guy a bunch of money

• heeseop

Would have won the Showdown if not for that 100+ bonus for Kerryon Johnson on that last rush (split multiple ways)… congrats to Samanthafootball, sole $200K winner. Winning lineup was taking Kerryon Johnson over Golden Tate. Go figure.

• Dunzor

@NDNole said...

That james white flurry won that guy a bunch of money

actually they were already in 1st before that last Pats drive. What it did do was move a big tie up to 2nd place instead of the other unique lineup that had been sitting in 2nd with no white

• someclevername

Whew lucked out they just went to White at the end – barely stayed in the cash with a donut from Dorsett.

• noddy

finished 172 in the DK showdown so I guess I figured out the secret

• someclevername

@Dunzor said...

actually they were already in 1st before that last Pats drive. What it did do was move a big tie up to 2nd place instead of the other unique lineup that had been sitting in 2nd with no white

Yeah, that person who was in second just needed a Gronk catch* I think, that hurts

• Kamais_Ookin

@someclevername said...

Whew lucked out they just went to White at the end – barely stayed in the cash with a donut from Dorsett.

Lol same. Congrats!

• Dunzor

@heeseop said...

Would have won the Showdown if not for that 100+ bonus for Kerryon Johnson on that last rush (split multiple ways)… congrats to Samanthafootball, sole $200K winner. Winning lineup was taking Kerryon Johnson over Golden Tate. Go figure.

Oh wow, ouch, that’s rough. Either like 2 less yards for Johnson or 1 more catch for Tate and you were in business

• ccchalfant

Tomorrow is going to be a shoot out

• IronMonkey415

Well that was a waste playing Dorsett

• JayB82

Samantha football was someone who probably had his little sister just pick any random players. Go figure. Congrats to that person

• JayB82

This years Patriot team does not feel like the other Patriot teams. They F around too much trying to be smart and cute with letting too many players go. They might go 10-6 this year.

• Tuner1984

What does everyone think of the Giants and Saints game being a shootout next week?

• pasvinc

@JayB82 said...

This years Patriot team does not feel like the other Patriot teams. They F around too much trying to be smart and cute with letting too many players go. They might go 10-6 this year.

Patriots going to go 600+ days without a win now that they have that cursed man named Josh Gordon on their team. Turns out the cancer is contagious.

• Micah831

Last week win 500 this week all my effing lu’s tank expect my lions heavy tonight where I made 50 bucks lol just enough to dabble in tomorrow’s fd shootout lol god I went Minnesota heavy, Chicago sort of heavy but also thought I had the chalk ones nailed down but somehow didn’t hit money lines in gpp today

• dopeismarcus

*off topic

Chiefs -4
    Saints -3

might have to hop on these lines quick

• KindGuy

Not gonna lie, I had a feeling the Bills might surprise people. Team was probably fired up after Davis quit on them mid game last week. Plus Allen had a full week to practice with the 1’s. Maybe they’re not as bad.

Cardinals on the other hand… dumpster fire. Bottom of the league.

• KindGuy

It only took three weeks but I think I finally get it. #2 WRs against the Saints: Lock.

Week 1: D-Jax

Week 2: Callaway

Week 3: Ridley

Lock in Cody Latimer next week??? Lol, maybe the Giants don’t matchup well with the Saints with all their two tight end sets and lack of a true threat opposite Odell. Shephard mostly a slot receiver, right? Saints have been stingy versus those so far.

• NDNole

@elementasrat said...

It only took three weeks but I think I finally get it. #2 WRs against the Saints: Lock.

Week 1: D-Jax

Week 2: Callaway

Week 3: Ridley

Lock in Cody Latimer next week??? Lol, maybe the Giants don’t matchup well with the Saints with all their two tight end sets and lack of a true threat opposite Odell. Shephard mostly a slot receiver, right? Saints have been stingy versus those so far.

I think people will regret not playing calloway. AT least at this time he is very high on my list.

• Spartaca

Road favorites 4 and 8 vs the spread so far with 6 losing outright and 1 tying

Week 1 4 Road favorites 2 won and covered 2 didn’t cover outright losing or tie
    Week 2 5 Road favorites 2 won and covered 3 lost outright
    Week 3 3 Road favorites and non of them covered with 2 outright losing.

• KindGuy

Wow, possible torn ACL for Jimmy G? Jesus Christ, the 49ers just can’t have anything nice huh? Already lost McKinnon. Shanahan had hopes and dreams for this offense. Now he’s going to be starting Beathard, a committee featuring Morris and Breida and a lightning quick receiver with a chronic hamstring issue. Damn. Not to mention a suspect defense.

• MrBreeze

@Cooper08 said...

Congrats to the satellite contest winners today, hopefully this leads to a nice cash for you!

$333 Wildcat Monarch11
    $150 3Max AVivier and m4ch1n3m4n
    $33 3Max Coopdog0808 and xXMrBreezeXx

Thx Coop and congrats to you as well. These and the golf contests are much appreciated. Will report back when I use the $33 ticket.

• miggs6876

@lukemiller42 said...

clearly missing the point. first of all, i only advocate people to consider that some people might not be thinking. i might sometimes explain a fade but i would never call someones play bad. but second of all, and more importantly, there is a clear difference between being a poster here and being a poster who is constantly trashing a specific play. this forum is for opening up ideas, not pooping on them every time the discussion is even posed.

heck i dont even understand your point, you realize those 2 paragraphs are completely different thoughts right? hence the space? why would my plays make a difference about some guy being a negative poster just trashing a play without reason everytime its brought up. literally the only time ive noticed it happen this year. you’re getting riled up after completely misunderstanding the point

Not riled up at all. Read your old post and the reply to mine. I’m even more confused. Lets move on and win some money.

• Beartrapteeth

Had a lineup of brees, kamara,bernard,ridley,michael Thomas, Watkins, Hooper, Goodwin and redskins d. Did OK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).