1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Seattle ( -1.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( -5.5 ) at Arizona ( 5.5 ) —- T: 38
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/24
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

@Dunzor said...

Buyer Beware….James had a good game last week but Vance was still making his way back from injury and played about half the snaps. The steelers prefer him to James when at full strength so I think playing James tonight is chasing points and you’ll be disappointed

Duly noted, thanks.

• Quadhole

@mike42 said...

The lack of talent is obvious, but getting everyone on the field will change some of that. We’ve seen this movie before, it’s not over till its over. The thing that sticks out is how Brady wanted wanted a divorce from BB and they tried trading Gronk. It’s like the guys on the team know they are just a number no matter how good you are. A third round pick for Cooks? Doesn’t make sense.

Your right, think it has finally hit home with Brady too. BB has always been that guy, kind of like the Warren Buffet of Football. Winning takes precedence over everything else… People, Personalities, Feeling, be damned.
    Money, passion, and persuasion at any costs are the underlining drivers. Nothing else is acceptable…

Dedication counts for 1 YEAR ONLY.

A way to look at it in the distance, best ever, yes, most respected for winning, yes, most liked, never ! Think about all the past WR’s on that team, how many do you remember as a NE Patriot ?

None were ever allowed to develop into a Star because that would cost them more money. Too robotic like, give me dedication first.

• Kamais_Ookin

Almost forgot cameron brate existed. If you’re making a lot of lus might as well give him a try.

• ccchalfant

Am I crazy for really liking the BUCS D?

• Dfspacman

After listening to different podcasts and reading DK playbook articles I cashed in zero of eleven plus lineups..such a downer

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@Dfspacman said...

After listening to different podcasts and reading DK playbook articles I cashed in zero of eleven plus lineups..such a downer

I feel you bro ish is really a bummer

• casper

@Quadhole said...

BB has always been that guy, kind of like the Warren Buffet of Football. Winning takes precedence over everything else… People, Personalities, Feeling, be damned.

More like george Sorros or the Koch bros Buffets a pretty good guy who owns alot of companies that pay Livable wages.He just buys low and sells high.He treats his people pretty well.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@casper said...

More like george Sorros or the Koch bros Buffets a pretty good guy who owns alot of companies that pay Livable wages.He just buys low and sells high.He treats his people pretty well.

They’re all branches from the same tree.

• casper

@Pandamonious said...

They’re all branches from the same tree.

The belluminati

• mike42

@Dfspacman said...

I decided yesterday I was going to away from chalk in most places. Zero Julio, Clement, Murray, 1 Gio. Heavy Bree’s, Ridley, Smallwood, A. Collins. I just basically went as far away from the norm as I ever have. ALways had a reason to go in the whatever direction I went. Julio chalk sucks, so I pivoted to Ridley. Thought Minny was in a awful spot (posted about it), so I faded Murray. Pivot to Smallwood given his touches should be similar to clement. If Julio doesn’t smash, Ridley might. Anyways, I cashed in 3 out of 10, 2 of them paid 2x at best, the other one doubled my stack. It doesn’t pay to go the route of others a majority of the time and the experts basically reflect the masses. Take a stance in 1 or 2 places against and in another place for. Basically you can read the forum and take a couple ideas/games/players that you like and jump on them. Game theory requires you to feel uncomfortable when you set your LU’s, listening to the experts makes you feel comfortable when you set your LU’s but rarely are you going to feel good after the games.

• BIF

@ecb34 said...

You prefer Ben or Fitzmagic? Ben is bad on the road and also I’m a Steeler fan and Pitt native. Their defense is very soft and I can see Fitz lighting them up. Stacked Mahomes last week against them and won my DK friends league lol

I have multiple lineups with Both and with each separately but more Fitz overall as Bucs can’t really run and Fitz might have more rush yds tonight than Barber

• Matoshea

@ccchalfant said...

Am I crazy for really liking the BUCS D?

I don’t necessarily like the Bucs D but I’m rolling with them in the Mon/Thursday slate. The rams D is banged up and I’m happy to take the savings.

• ccchalfant

@BIF said...

I have multiple lineups with Both and with each separately but more Fitz overall as Bucs can’t really run and Fitz might have more rush yds tonight than Barber

Do you think this is a night a LU wins without any QB

• Jamcclea

I scored 201 points this week, which I think is the best I’ve ever done. Good for 29th in the $50 single entry. Will Dissly and Latavius really ruined that lineup!

• Bkbrlr

This year has been a different beast than last year. I’ve put up multiple 215 and above scores for minimal money back because scores have been so high. Finally broke through and won the $333 early game yesterday for 10k thanks to NO late play. Week 1 kicked my butt, although week 2 and 3 have been wonderful. I’ve learned that I can research all I want, but a lot of times it comes down to your gut. The lineups I’ve submitted recently have always left me uneasy, but the ones I felt really confident in lost me big time. Just my two cents.

• yisman

Got Brady 7% owned in the fantasy draft contest and the bastard put up like 8 fp

Gronkowski was my last guy left on tiers and I think I bubbled because he did nothing

• ASitar

If you’re doing a few LUs you need to put Barber in one as Capatain

60 yards, but 2 TDs.

• marvalgames

Back to DFS after over a year off. I do not understand Showdown !?? Any quick tips. Any way to view past results (DK) ? Anything at all to help :) Thanks

• mike42

@Bkbrlr said...

This year has been a different beast than last year. I’ve put up multiple 215 and above scores for minimal money back because scores have been so high. Finally broke through and won the $333 early game yesterday for 10k thanks to NO late play. Week 1 kicked my butt, although week 2 and 3 have been wonderful. I’ve learned that I can research all I want, but a lot of times it comes down to your gut. The lineups I’ve submitted recently have always left me uneasy, but the ones I felt really confident in lost me big time. Just my two cents.

Congrats. That’s basically what I said a few posts up from yours but I didn’t win 10k so yours trumps mine..

• yisman

@yisman said...

Yeah big time

I put like $1,000 in play on Tiers

I had Kamara, didn’t have Brees

Brees TD knocked me out of the cash. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/60154555

I finished 2.74 points out of cashing so that TD they took away from Kamara was the difference

Robinson and Gronkowski were busts and I still should’ve cashed but the damn TD taken from Kamara and given to Brees…

• Matoshea

I didn’t see Talib’s injury on Sunday and can’t find much info about it. Was it serious and any chance he misses Thursdays game?

• DC2380

@Bkbrlr said...

Congrats!

• AVivier

@Matoshea said...

I didn’t see Talib’s injury on Sunday and can’t find much info about it. Was it serious and any chance he misses Thursdays game?

His ankle/leg got caught under another player and twisted pretty bad. He limped off. Who knows at this point. I am running a Vikings stack on my only M-Th lineup. That is pbly dumb lol.

• theghostofveebs

I finally came in first in a GPP.

Bad news is 20 people tied me lol.

$2 5K Sunday NFL Blitz single entry on FD. 1st place split 21 ways = $89.21 lol. Still, its nice to come in first versus 3,000 entries.

With the win, I’m about breakeven for year lolz.

• damionismyname

@Matoshea said...

Peters 2-4 weeks and Talib probably not playing if I had to guess.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.