1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Seattle ( -1.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( -5.5 ) at Arizona ( 5.5 ) —- T: 38
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/24
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lukemiller42

clement questionable…bet he doesn’t play

• HuskerAaron

@lukemiller42 said...

I’ll take that bet.

• sox9

I miss Eddie Lacy, well the Eddie Lacy commentary to be more specific.

• sox9

@lukemiller42 said...

they may be down to WIllis Magahee

• Soma919

@sox9 said...

they may be down to WIllis Magahee

• Matoshea

Kittle/Julio or Ebron/ Michael Thomas? Any thoughts?

• Soma919

@Matoshea said...

Kittle will be going under owned after every one was on him last week and he let them down. The Chiefs will most likely be without Erik Berry again which only helps Kittles matchup. Can’t go wrong with Julio or Thomas but the fact that Ebron will be the chalk now with the Doyle news and the fact that he can have a case of the dropsies I would lean Kittle/Julio.

• HuskerAaron

@Matoshea said...

Cash on the first, gpp on the latter. I don’t think that you can rely on Ebron for a solid line. You might as well put OJ Howard, Hooper, or someone else in his place at TE. They’re all pretty close.

• Dunzor

@Cooper08 said...

Any questions/suggestions please feel free to ask. Since the majority of people don’t read all posts within the forum I will be posting this often so everyone will see. Your understanding for this is appreciated. Listed below are the available satellite contests for this week. Your support is appreciated and even though these are coming out late in the week I have confidence that the forum can fill all three satellites. Thanks
    Coop

$9 entry fee $333 Wildcat 250k winner, $500 min cash 4,671 entries. 43 entries in satellite single entry one winner

$2 entry fee $33 3Max 10k to winner, $50 min cash, 3,498 entries. 39 entries in satellite single entry two winners

$5 entry fee $150 3Max 100k to winner, $225 min cash, 4,111 entries. 71 entries in the satellite two winners please keep this as a single entry until 12:01am EST Sunday. After that if entries still available you may enter one more time.

Thanks Coop! These were a big hit in the golf season and everyone should take advantage if you can for NFL. I am a prime example of someone who typically plays mid stakes but I often enter satellites to some of the bigger entries and my biggest DFS score ever came a few weeks back by winning a $9 satellite into the $555 PGA event and finishing 4th there for 40K.

I would encourage folks to take a shot on a sattelite (especially these ones that aren’t available to the public and the big name pros) for your chance to find your way into some bigger $ fields (which also have less entrants as you move up) for your chance to win some big money a little bit easier than it is to try to beat out 200,000 other lineups in the small $ events

• Supersharpie

Anyone else just get a redeposit bonus offer from FD? Pretty incredible deal.

• Simplebitz

I have a good feeliing that T.Y Hilton totally kills while everyone is on Ebron.

• markymark13

imo Kittle becomes a much better play if Goodwin plays. His speed really opens up the middle of the field for Kittle

• Beartrapteeth

@Cooper08 said...

Great News Great News Great News Great News

Hey everyone I just want to make you aware of some nfl satellite contests that will be available for you to participate in. First, let me provide you with some background. Earlier this year I developed a contact with the DK community team that posts within the RG forums. During the golf season I approached the team about doing some satellite contests for the RG golf forum members. They were receptive to the idea and we were able to compete in satellite contests amongst each other at the major championships. All the satellite contests offered filled and each time I was able to receive more satellite contests. I am not sure how all of the satellite contest winners faired in there contests when entered but I do know that at least two minimum cashed. In addition, I feel this helped other members of the golf forum realize how profitable satellite contests can be as I feel confident many other members started playing them weekly.

When I started this for golf my thought process was to provide people with the opportunity to participate in contests that they may not be able to, to increase forum participation and have friendly banter amongst each other during the contests while rooting on the winners when they play there winning ticket. I have chosen satellite contests that allow the winners entry into contests that have very nice pay outs while not having to compete against 10,000-100,000+ entries. When choosing satellite contests I also keep in mind to try to have different price points as I realize not everyone will want to risk $9 in a contest that only has one winner.

Through the graciousness of the DK community team I have been able to get some satellite contests for the football forum. These contests are not open to the general public and you will only be competing against your peers within the RG community forums. If you are interested in participating you will need to join the RotoGrinders Golf Forum League if you are not already a member. To join the league just reply with your DK name and you will be added. Once you get to the league you will see the satellite contests posted. You will also see many other golf contests within the league. Most are h2h but there are some contests that members set up weekly. During peak golf season you will easily find 50+ h2h contests between members of the league. Perhaps the h2h contests and other contests will take off for football just as they do for golf. In addition this may help some of you football players become interested in golf since it is easily the best DFS contests due to the sweat and variance.

Any questions/suggestions please feel free to ask. Since the majority of people don’t read all posts within the forum I will be posting this often so everyone will see. Your understanding for this is appreciated. Listed below are the available satellite contests for this week. Your support is appreciated and even though these are coming out late in the week I have confidence that the forum can fill all three satellites. Thanks
    Coop

$9 entry fee $333 Wildcat 250k winner, $500 min cash 4,671 entries. 43 entries in satellite single entry one winner

$2 entry fee $33 3Max 10k to winner, $50 min cash, 3,498 entries. 39 entries in satellite single entry two winners

$5 entry fee $150 3Max 100k to winner, $225 min cash, 4,111 entries. 71 entries in the satellite two winners please keep this as a single entry until 12:01am EST Sunday. After that if entries still available you may enter one more time.

Jmike96

• fildo22

@Supersharpie said...

Anyone else just get a redeposit bonus offer from FD? Pretty incredible deal.

What did they offer?

• econbrah11

Devante Adams or OBJ ?

• BreesToGraham

BreesToGraham

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@BreesToGraham said...

BreesToGraham

Invites have been sent to all that have requested so far.

• chronoxiong

I dont trust Ebron James. He has always been a boom or bust guy. You can’t rely on him to catch 6-10 catches and get over 100 yards and a TD. He’s one of those 3 catches, 48 yards and a TD guy. I rather play Will Dissly or Evan Engram as my TE. I am pissed off about playing Kittle last week so I’m sour on him this week.

Not liking that the value at RB has opened up. Going to be a lot of similar lineups in cash now. Not good. I feel like as DFS continues each year, the edge in cash games is very thin.

• econbrah11

Eli Apple and Vernon ruled out vs Houston. Might go with a Watson/Fuller stack after all since Janoris Jenkins will be on Hopkins all game.

• AxeGrinder

AxeGrinder

• hodge50

Hodge50

• AVivier

@econbrah11 said...

Eli Apple and Vernon ruled out vs Houston. Might go with a Watson/Fuller stack after all since Janoris Jenkins will be on Hopkins all game.

Definitely a mismatch for Fuller, but Hopkins is a hell lot better than Jenkins too.

• HuskerAaron

@chronoxiong said...

I dont trust Ebron James. He has always been a boom or bust guy. You can’t rely on him to catch 6-10 catches and get over 100 yards and a TD. He’s one of those 3 catches, 48 yards and a TD guy. I rather play Will Dissly or Evan Engram as my TE. I am pissed off about playing Kittle last week so I’m sour on him this week.

Not liking that the value at RB has opened up. Going to be a lot of similar lineups in cash now. Not good. I feel like as DFS continues each year, the edge in cash games is very thin.

I don’t like either Engram or Dissly. NYG and the Seahawks have arguably the two worst OL in the NFL so far. They’re great GPP picks for me, but not cash.

I hear you on the Cash L/U being tighter. More information is readily available and the algorithms are designed to pool salaries towards similar rostering.

• squidkill

@econbrah11 said...

Devante Adams or OBJ ?

For what? Probably best to specify here pal what exactly you are doing here.

• squidkill

@Beartrapteeth said...

Jmike96

squidcity12

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).