1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Seattle ( -1.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( -5.5 ) at Arizona ( 5.5 ) —- T: 38
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/24
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NYGfan1983

went from 106 LUs to 130…

killin me. this that this n that ..

all in

• Simplebitz

@Dunzor said...

Sent

Invite Simplebitz please and thank youu

• CleverGroom

@monarch said...

Monarch11. I want in. Thanks

Sent!

• CleverGroom

@Simplebitz said...

Invite Simplebitz please and thank youu

Sent!

• yeghawkfan

Invite please

• CleverGroom

@yeghawkfan said...

Invite please

Sent!

• rkba75

Invite rkba75 please

• Brian7479

@deeebo said...

watkins??? on FD?? or are there better options at his price.

Oh my I’ve seen so many posts asking if Watkins is a cash play. I do think he’s going to have a great season in this offense. But last year he played in 15 games. He had 3 or fewer catches in 12 out of those 15 games. He has 1 good game last week and everybody wants to throw him in their cash lineups? I believe you said you play on FD, Watkins has 12 targets in the 2 games and somebody like Boyd has 14 targets and he’s 1500 cheaper. I have a lot of Watkins in GPPs but I don’t think he’s cash viable until we see some consistency

• Brian7479

@mike42 said...

The Hunt play is baffling me. I didn’t realize until 30 mins ago that he was going to be chalk, third highest owned rb. Sf is getting 2 difference makers back at LB and appear to be lining up as an obvious pass funnel D. It’s like people are counting on Reid not doing what’s been working and what should work best against the opposition in order to get Hunt going. Mahommes is going to forget he has a cannon for an arm and cheetahs for WR’s and start looking 3 yds downfield. It makes no sense to roster Hunt this week at his projected ownership in GPP’s or cash. You need him to smash to help you make $$ in a bad matchup and with a qb that has the exact opposite profile as A Smith.

Thank you! I have zero hunt at the moment

• CleverGroom

@rkba75 said...

Invite rkba75 please

Sent!

• noddy

man i’m confused…don’t know what my cash lineup should be

• Simplebitz

@Brian7479 said...

Thank you! I have zero hunt at the moment

I had a lot of Hunt until Lat Murray slid into my DMs.

• bigez952

@Dunzor said...

Still lots of room left in the RG NFL satellites….anyone who needs an invite to our league let us know. It’s your chance to win some tickets to some much better EV contests then throwing money after the Milly

Do these have to fill in order to run?

• noddy

@33BeRad said...

It’s on DK right? I am only on FD, otherwise I’d be in

can’t you just make a dk account?

• kdsdawg

how much it this satellite?

• shadowchap1978

@Brian7479 said...

Oh my I’ve seen so many posts asking if Watkins is a cash play. I do think he’s going to have a great season in this offense. But last year he played in 15 games. He had 3 or fewer catches in 12 out of those 15 games. He has 1 good game last week and everybody wants to throw him in their cash lineups? I believe you said you play on FD, Watkins has 12 targets in the 2 games and somebody like Boyd has 14 targets and he’s 1500 cheaper. I have a lot of Watkins in GPPs but I don’t think he’s cash viable until we see some consistency

Who else do you like around that price range? Cobb? This game is sure to make or break a lot of lineups this week. I am lukewarm on Sammy this week. He seems due to score here soooner or later the 49ers just got lit up by the lions recievers… I may have just talked myself into some shares of him. Lol

• 49noobers

@Dunzor said...

Still lots of room left in the RG NFL satellites….anyone who needs an invite to our league let us know. It’s your chance to win some tickets to some much better EV contests then throwing money after the Milly

Vadwived

• Soma919

@shadowchap1978 said...

Who else do you like around that price range? Cobb? This game is sure to make or break a lot of lineups this week. I am lukewarm on Sammy this week. He seems due to score here soooner or later the 49ers just got lit up by the lions recievers… I may have just talked myself into some shares of him. Lol

I love John Brown at the same price as Watkins on FD. He is their preferred red zone target, deep threat and has beatable matchups on the outside.

• CardFan

stflush

• CleverGroom

@kdsdawg said...

how much it this satellite?

• CleverGroom

@49noobers said...

Vadwived

Sent!

• HoodsFromTheWood

hoodsfromthewood

• underdawgs

Alelkin

• CleverGroom

@Hoods From The Wood said...

hoodsfromthewood

Sent!

• CleverGroom

@underdawgs said...

Alelkin

Sent!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).