4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Seattle ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1 ) at San Francisco ( 1 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• queensfinest

i think im going with 2 tight ends next week with andrews and olsen. hes been getting targeted and arizona has been terrible defending tight ends. wrs are the position im struggling with

• Zwalt83

Dallas Stack………

• JSteele

@econbrah11 said...

Carolina offense is a mess. For some reason Cam can’t throw anymore and the only piece I’d want is CMC. But I feel there’s better plays this week, like Elliot and Cook.

I would think that his inability to throw deep would favour Olsen and CMC even more.

• hobbes2d

@Supanice said...

At first glance pricing seems a lot tighter.

Narrator – “It wasn’t”

• Supanice

@hobbes2d said...

Narrator – “It wasn’t”

I might just stack Panthers/Cardinals and work in Zeke/Mack/cook.

• RatedDAL

@Zwalt83 said...

Dallas Stack………

Stacking against Miami eventually has to lead to a game where Miami drops 28 and gives up 52 for a nice 4 quarter smash opportunity for the opponent right?

• hobbes2d

@Supanice said...

I might just stack Panthers/Cardinals and work in Zeke/Mack/cook.

Probably do pretty well with that!

• queensfinest

gallup out 2 to 4 weeks. who will benefit most?

• infantryboys

@queensfinest said...

Devin Smith @ $3.4K.

• CeeRob

To answer the post above it helps Zeke the most as some early passing will just be fed right back to zeke . If you watched the last game in particular zeke could have easily had two tds had they ran the ball in the red zone . Passed on plenty of run downs.

I’m all over cmc he’s gonna have a bounce back game vs a team who gave up plenty of yards over the last couple weeks

• BigDaddy123

@Dunzor said...

Ya this kinda feels like an Evans breakout week

I am thinking alot of people are going to go for this narrative this week

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Kirk or Larry Legend for cash gentlemen? Larry would mean I have to switch SF D down to someone else, I don’t want to get this wrong though. I wouldn’t mind the Buccaneers D

• RedStorm25

@queensfinest said...

i think im going with 2 tight ends next week with andrews and olsen. hes been getting targeted and arizona has been terrible defending tight ends. wrs are the position im struggling with

As am I. I’ve had some success over the first 2 weeks using 2 TE’s on DK. It allows you to differentiate your lineups from others while saving salary and still getting good value. Andrews, Olsen, McDonald, Cook, Hooper and Waller are all guys I like this week and all sub 4.6k.

• Boneys2000

@BIF said...

Huh ?? You must have played the wrong Bengals.

My Dalton-Boyd-Ross stack did well for the price as did my Dalton-Ross and Naked-Ross plays.

Dalton-Boyd-Ross got 72.04 on 16.5K of salary so they went for 4.35X

Dalton-Ross got 46.84 on 10K salary for 4.7X

I will check the lineup later

• AdamBski

A lot of attention is gonna be on the Winston/Godwin and or Evans stacks… I’ma roll with Winston/Perriman for all the dough. That’s one way to differentiate from the masses. Probably gonna be sub 2% owned.

• JoeyG113

@AdamBski said...

A lot of attention is gonna be on the Winston/Godwin and or Evans stacks… I’ma roll with Winston/Perriman for all the dough. That’s one way to differentiate from the masses. Probably gonna be sub 2% owned.

Considering that Perriman has a grand total of 2 catches for 10 yards through two games, yes he will definitely be low owned. I do like the play though.

Offenses that have 2 legitimate receiving threats playing against teams that can’t defend the pass will garner a ton of ownership. Many times those threats will get more of the attention from the defense which should give the 3rd and maybe even 4th WR those 1 on 1 or open/busted coverage looks.

Thing is, when that kind of play happens with a lesser known receiver, it usually comes in bunches like we saw this weekend.

Low priced risks are worth the reward.

• 33BeRad

Kittle and Howard are 2 TE’s that had high expectations at the beginning of the year but haven’t broke out yet. Howard faces the Giants(a flow chart TE defense) but really hasn’t been involved in Arians’ offense. Not sure what to make of that.
    Kittle could’ve had a good game against TB(I think it was 2 TD’s called back?). Anyway, the 9ers are finally at home and somehow still a dog with Big Ben out. That line seems off but that’s another topic. Anyway, those are 2 TE’s I am looking at early in the week. Obviously along with the others but those 2 may be underowned with some of the other TE’s doing well early like Andrews and Waller.

Edit:by the way, at first glance ENgram is my favorite TE of the week. TB obviously has a good run def and Olson had over 100 yds last Thursday.
    Edit 2: just noticed that SF line was the early line and that it has been adjusted to SF -7. Carry on

• JSteele

Jalen Ramsey is requesting a trade

• BIF

@33BeRad said...

Kittle and Howard are 2 TE’s that had high expectations at the beginning of the year but haven’t broke out yet. Howard faces the Giants(a flow chart TE defense) but really hasn’t been involved in Arians’ offense. Not sure what to make of that.
    Kittle could’ve had a good game against TB(I think it was 2 TD’s called back?). Anyway, the 9ers are finally at home and somehow still a dog with Big Ben out. That line seems off but that’s another topic. Anyway, those are 2 TE’s I am looking at early in the week. Obviously along with the others but those 2 may be underowned with some of the other TE’s doing well early like Andrews and Waller.

Edit:by the way, at first glance ENgram is my favorite TE of the week. TB obviously has a good run def and Olson had over 100 yds last Thursday.
    Edit 2: just noticed that SF line was the early line and that it has been adjusted to SF -7. Carry on

Howard is in the Doghouse with Arians after a brutal Week 1 performance and not being able to get open on Week 2 when he did see the field.

• BIF

@queensfinest said...

Randy Cobb

• rich2k18

Lol. I completely agree.

• infantryboys

Alshon Jeffrey looking doubtful. If he and D Jax can’t go, Agholor chalk week incoming.

• RedStorm25

@infantryboys said...

Alshon Jeffrey looking doubtful. If he and D Jax can’t go, Agholor chalk week incoming.

Don’t forget about JJ Arcega-Whiteside.

• BIF

@RedStorm25 said...

Don’t forget about JJ Arcega-Whiteside.

He was having trouble getting open yesterday; that’s why so many balls to Agular and Hollins

• thedkexperience

Week 2 was pretty meh for me. I lost like $20 or so, truly not a big deal after a really solid week 1. As they say … on to Week 3!

On Fan Duel here are my early likes.

QB – Lamar, Dak, Mahomes

RB – All the 90s in Madden again along side of Mack, Ingram and a once again over looked Derek Henry. Throw in Ekeler. There’s way too many good options available. They should probably throw 2000 on every RB’s price.

WR – Keep on dumpster diving! There’s really no reason to take a WR over 7K. If they are young, fast, inexpensive and playing with one of the QBs I listed, just play them. Keep an eye on Agholor for value though should Alshon and DJax not play too.

TE – Greg Olson smash week! I kind of like Kittle for a rebound too.

DEF – Just take Dallas or the Pats unless you want to make a 1% fade play. So actually you probably shouldn’t take either one … but really no … you should.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).