4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Seattle ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1 ) at San Francisco ( 1 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AVivier

Cam DNP today. Line moves from Panthers -2.5 to Cardinals -2.5.

• AVivier

C.J. Mosley expected to miss for the Jets. People running from Michel, but he has to be in play here.

Sterling Shepherd expected to play. He’s going to get somewhat overlooked outside of stacks and finally has a QB.

• doit222

@mike42 said...

Unless there is a lot of water falling from the skies during the game. Watch the total for this game, it starts moving lower and it’s because of weather concerns. It’s not the game can’t go over because of rain but it’s less likely too and there is a better chance of it missing the total by a wide margin if it’s raining. Playcalling changes too. You might have Balt go really run-heavy in the rain and continue to do so if KC can’t stop them which is a real possibility. IDK, makes a LOT of sense for Balt to really go run-heavy in this one since that is the most obvious mismatch for either team in this game. KC hasn’t stopped anyone’s run game in a very long time. Hidden beneath this years offensive explosion is a really bad run D.

Yeah everything I said goes out the window if weather changes. I’d really like Ingram if this is the case and maybe it doesn’t do a ton to LJ due to the amount he may run in the weather. That’s something I’d be interested to keep an eye on. If rain games causes his rushing attempts to increase?

• thedkexperience

@keephustlincuz said...

Any interest in Metcalf for 6.2?

Some from a talent perspective. He fits the mold of the type of WR I target – big play burner under 6.5K – but I haven’t used him yet. I generally don’t use SEA WRs because they run the ball so often but both he and Lockett should always be considered for GPPs since they always have TD upside. I can’t imagine a scenario short of Doug Baldwin going Human Torch style a few years back where I’d be jumping at the chance to lock in a SEA WR.

• doit222

It’s looking like rain in Seattle too on Sunday

• AVivier

https://twitter.com/victafur/status/1174708557838610432?s=21

Josh Jacobs: Been sick af, lost 10 pounds.

• JSteele

I had a dream that Fitzmagic appeared this week.

The dolphins lost 52-28 but Fitz threw 300 yards and 4 TDs

• mike42

@doit222 said...

Yeah everything I said goes out the window if weather changes. I’d really like Ingram if this is the case and maybe it doesn’t do a ton to LJ due to the amount he may run in the weather. That’s something I’d be interested to keep an eye on. If rain games causes his rushing attempts to increase?

I’d guess he would get closer to 25 touches if the rain comes hard. KC can’t stop the run. Crappy LB’s, no fattie DT to clog things up. DJ lit them up last year and so did any RB that carried it a lot. I like him either way but the rain cements it and probably increases ownership too.

If Baby goat has no run game Harbaugh is the wrong coach to be playing against. Losing LT plus rain plus top 3 RB’s shelved plus Balt D equals a really bad setup. He’s the goat but all those things matter. It rains, he’s a full fade..

• thedkexperience

@doit222 said...

It’s looking like rain in Seattle too on Sunday

Thanks for the weather updates. Here is a PSA for anyone who is reading this that is now just getting into DFS football.

As of this day … September 19th, if you are not cosplaying as a weatherman every Sunday at 11 AM eastern you’re going to lose. Maybe not this week. Maybe not next week, but eventually you’re gonna cost yourself serious money by not looking at the weather.

I’ve been lazy about it for the first two weeks since it’s been summer, but now is the time to make it a part of your routine. If you have not done so already download the RG app and at a minimum listen to what the weather guy on there says. He’s very good.

• econbrah11

@mike42 said...

Unless there is a lot of water falling from the skies during the game. Watch the total for this game, it starts moving lower and it’s because of weather concerns. It’s not the game can’t go over because of rain but it’s less likely too and there is a better chance of it missing the total by a wide margin if it’s raining. Playcalling changes too. You might have Balt go really run-heavy in the rain and continue to do so if KC can’t stop them which is a real possibility. IDK, makes a LOT of sense for Balt to really go run-heavy in this one since that is the most obvious mismatch for either team in this game. KC hasn’t stopped anyone’s run game in a very long time. Hidden beneath this years offensive explosion is a really bad run D.

You think Balt will stick with the run when the Chiefs put up 30+ points like they always do at home? It won’t happen.

• thenefariousone

Any love for Bucs DST? Bowles like 9-0 vs rookie QBs as a DC/HC, are we thinking he can create pressure, frustrate the rook?

• Supanice

I can’t get away from the Cardinals, all of their players seem underpriced with big upside. Byrd is stone minimum.

• Ace15

@Supanice said...

I can’t get away from the Cardinals, all of their players seem underpriced with big upside. Byrd is stone minimum.

I like them quite a bit as well. Rather play Johnson that Byrd if GPP. Upside standpoint KEeSean is the home run hitter..obviously Kirk and Fitz the main guys.

• thedkexperience

@econbrah11 said...

You think Balt will stick with the run when the Chiefs put up 30+ points like they always do at home? It won’t happen.

Balt and SEA are the only two teams I’d feel comfortable in saying that they won’t abandon the run under any circumstances.

One of the biggest mistakes that’s made thousands of times across America every weekend is football coaches abandoning the running game when they are down 2 scores or less with more than 1 quarter to go. Harbaugh and Carroll are not normal coaches.

Let’s play this out for a second. KC goes up, 28-14 or 30-14 early in the third. Most coaches freak out in that scenerio, go pass-pass-pass until something bad happens. Harbaugh and Carroll do not. I’ve literally heard Harbaugh on NFL films say to his team “don’t worry about the score, just focus on getting a TD this drive no matter how long it takes.” I believe if they get down like you explained, Harbaugh would have zero issues sending his team out for a 12 play, 8 minute drive and then worrying about the rest later where there is still a full quarter left to go.

If they get down 30-14 with 6 minutes left, well that’s a totally different thing.

• AVivier

@Supanice said...

Byrd played over 90% snaps which is nice. Carolina D is better against outside WRs though, this is more of another old man Larry spot.

• parrothead112

On DK you can get all the Patriots and Ertz. Too cute?

• queensfinest

pick 2 out of gore, hyde, mostert and barber

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

queens – I would skip all of those tbh. If I had to choose somehow I’d go Barber. Personally I say start over.

• thedkexperience

@queensfinest said...

pick 2 out of gore, hyde, mostert and barber

Whyyyyyyyyyyy!?

• JoeyG113

@mike42 said...

I’d guess he would get closer to 25 touches if the rain comes hard. KC can’t stop the run. Crappy LB’s, no fattie DT to clog things up. DJ lit them up last year and so did any RB that carried it a lot. I like him either way but the rain cements it and probably increases ownership too.

We knew that the Jaguars and Raiders wanted to establish the run against KC. Unfortunately game script didn’t allow those teams the luxury of bearing that gameplan out. Jags lost their QB and fell behind, but in between all that was Fournette averaging 5.1 yards a carry, which doesn’t sound like much, but he usually averages 3.7 or less a game. If you watched that game, you could tell that if the Jags could have had some sustained drives that Fournette would have gashed them with more opportunities.

Last week Jacobs averaged 8.3 yards a carry including a 51 yarder. KC gives up huge running lanes, and while Ingram isn’t the fastest back, the continued volume should lead to him being a good play.

If you haven’t seen Justice Hill play for the Ravens, he is fast/quick as lightening. I can see him coming in fresh as a change of pace back and breaking a huge play in this game. If he gets a lane he is gone. Wouldn’t be surprised if he started getting passing down work as well. Didn’t mean to waste a paragraph on Justice Hill, but he will have a 2 touchdown game at some point this season.

KC’s inability to stop the run has been masked by it’s ability to get a sizable lead.

Lamar, Ingram, M Brown, and Andrews all good plays in this game. M Brown was successful in running a ton of shorter routes last week, which proved he is more than just a big play WR.

Lastly, this Raven’s defense is not the one we have watched over the last couple of seasons. It can and will be beat. Now weather concerns, Tyreek missing, and KC’s left tackle being out might hamper KC’s ability to take advantage of what most people consider a good Baltimore defense. It isn’t great, and they have injury issues in the secondary. Rain or not, Mahomes is a killer, and he will find a way to exploit them.

• queensfinest

@hautalak said...

queens – I would skip all of those tbh. If I had to choose somehow I’d go Barber. Personally I say start over.

lol cuz i was thinking of going with high priced wr. just an option i am debating

• queensfinest

@thedkexperience said...

Whyyyyyyyyyyy!?

hahaha i know i know lol

• thedkexperience

@queensfinest said...

hahaha i know i know lol

Meanwhile you probably got the keys to a million bucks right there and I’m just some schmuck filling out paperwork all day.

If you feel it, play it!

• JSteele

Antonio Brown had 8 targets on 24 snaps.

Obviously they won’t/can’t force feed him every game, but I could see him getting more playing time and targets while they integrate him into their offence against these easier opponents.

Edelman and Gordon played almost all of the offensive snaps, so that is where Brown will end up. I don’t know if it will be this week or not but the upside is humongous.

• queensfinest

@thedkexperience said...

Meanwhile you probably got the keys to a million bucks right there and I’m just some schmuck filling out paperwork all day.

If you feel it, play it!

lol yea man im just thinking of paying up for qb and wrs this week so that only leaves me to have to find cheap prices rbs that may have a bit of value

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).