4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Seattle ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1 ) at San Francisco ( 1 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Told ya’ll Fitz was a terrible play LOL

• econbrah11

More on why I don’t think Ingram is a good play.

1. He’s not a 3 down back
    2. He’s not involved in the passing game
    3. He doesn’t have breakaway speed
    4. Balt is a road dog

Too many red flags

• kdsdawg

@thedkexperience said...

Throw a dart. There are a lot of good RBs this weekend. They are both going to be in a lot of my lineups.

Mack still not practicing…if he misses tomorrow there will be very good chance he does not play

• 33BeRad

@BIF said...

This week I’m playing the following:
    Tenn-Jack Under 39.5
    Indy -1.5
    Houston +3.5
    and a 6.5pt teaser with Minn -2 and Buff +0.5

Likely playing the Rams on SNF as Cleveland was not sharp on Monday despite winning but now they are playing way up in class and on a short week. Then maybe I hit the Bears on MNF.

Why do you like Hou? I like the Chargers there, I think BOB won’t focus on the run(Chargers schematic weak spot) and Chargers pass rush could be after Watson all day. That’s kind of how I am seeing it. I think Ekler will have a big day out of the backfield too.
    PS Bet the Browns against the overrated Rams.

• Dunzor

Anybody that wasn’t aware, DK now has showdown survivor available where the top 1/3 of lineups move on to Sunday night showdown and again top 1/3 to Monday night. If you make it to Monday you’re guaranteed to at least double your money. They’ve offered something similar in PGA showdown for the majors and it was pretty fun.

• 33BeRad

Unless it is a downpour the entire game then the rain shouldn’t really effect the KC game. It’s typically only winds over 20 mph that cause the passing game to suffer. We see this every year.
    KC will probably lean more on the passing game with their backfield banged up. Maybe even split Kelce out wide more to open it up. I think Kelce will have a good game, don’t know if I am there on a smash game yet. I agree with those that said it won’t hit the over. Honey Badger was quoted as saying this defense will allow him to protect against the big splash plays so I think the underneath is where Balt will have to go. Not sure if that means Andrews or a WR underneath.

• thedkexperience

@superjon said...

Hahaha … I only said it’s always worth a $2 flyer. If he’s not actually playing, yeah, not so much.

• JSteele

@thedkexperience said...

Hahaha … I only said it’s always worth a $2 flyer. If he’s not actually playing, yeah, not so much.

Watch Rosen will get sacked on the first play and get hurt.

Fitz throws 400 yds and 4 TDs. Leading the Dolphins to a 52-28 Loss.

• infantryboys

Why am I not finding the contests?

• AVivier

So Damien Williams seems very unlikely to play. I assume McCoy is going to be good to go and Darwin is absolute min price. Interesting situation.

• Dunzor

@infantryboys said...

Why am I not finding the contests?

If you’re talking about the survivor I mentioned it’s under satellites and qualifiers on dk

• superjon

@thedkexperience said...

hahaha, I had 3% Fitz lined up.

Still planning on doing 150 LU’s in the Hail Mary. May do 3 Fins stacks just because I picked them in my football pool.

• Kamais_Ookin

Cardinals might be the trap bet of the week. Panthers will play better without that vegan newton, imo.

• TJRhodes

@superjon said...

Still going to throw him in one lineup just in case he plays the second half and puts up 500 yards.

• BIF

@33BeRad said...

Why do you like Hou? I like the Chargers there, I think BOB won’t focus on the run(Chargers schematic weak spot) and Chargers pass rush could be after Watson all day. That’s kind of how I am seeing it. I think Ekler will have a big day out of the backfield too.
    PS Bet the Browns against the overrated Rams.

I think it’s a close game; Watson is a gamer and can bring them back if they were down 10 late and get me a cover so with the hook getting 3.5 on who I think is a better team on neutral field, I’ll take it.

Ekeler is the wildcard for me as otherwise I think Houston matches up well at every position through the roster and has an edge a couple positions – their identities are actually somewhat similar other than with Ekeler.

• SteeloCity

What are the plays for showdown tonight?

• superjon

Think my player pool is pretty much set. Next couple of days will just be tweaking my exposure.

80 total players. Here’s my top 3 by position so far.

QB – Watson, Winston, Stafford

RB – Zeke, Mixon, Carson

WR – Hopkins, Evans, Edelman

TE – Ertz, Engram, Hooper

D/ST – Vikings, Cowboys, Bucs

Top exposure is Ertz at 36%

• NDNole

@SteeloCity said...

Raining pretty steady. Could be a very ugly game even for thursday night.

• Logan7777

@SteeloCity said...

I’ve got Captain Morgan for tonight’s game and after the first quarter probably won’t care about the rest of the game.

• superjon

Thursday Thread – https://rotogrinders.com/threads/thursday-night-football-showdown-9-19-3126740

• Logan7777

@superjon said...

Thursday Thread – https://rotogrinders.com/threads/thursday-night-football-showdown-9-19-3126740

Well done. 👍

• JSteele

Thank you to whoever suggested the Thursday-Monday slate. Leonard fournette is nearly 20% owned on Yahoo.

• Luctyl99

@JSteele said...

Thank you to whoever suggested the Thursday-Monday slate. Leonard fournette is nearly 20% owned on Yahoo.

Be careful now might get 75 yards and a touchdown here

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

Josh Rosen era begins on Miami

Fitz is on the clipboard

I like the Dallas D even better now

• 33BeRad

@theIrrigator said...

I like the Dallas D even better now

Yeah, this poor kid goes from the worst team in the nfl to the worst team in nfl history. HAHA!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).