4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Seattle ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1 ) at San Francisco ( 1 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Jersey New York. Same cess pool hood.

18 wins and 1 Giant Loss

#NeverForget 😂

• kdsdawg

@gje627 said...

Notwithstanding the Aaron Hernandez debacle ….

Thank God the Pats organization remains so morally/ethically upstanding !!!

Given these developments, I assume Robert Kraft is next, right ?

….

Still waiting for TMZ to post the Robert Kraft “Orchids of Asia Day Spa” surveillance video !!!

A definite must-see !!!

can’t believe people GAS about Kraft going to an Asian spa..not a PATS fan but there are plenty of other reasons to dislike them

• mike42

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Weekly there’s high/low priced disappointments and high/low priced surprises. People earlier in the year talking about how Millys and other GPPs are won by squeezing in all the high priced, passing game utilized, good match-up RBs you can. How the biggest variance is the high priced WRs. Get the lower priced ones with bigger ceilings(albeit lower floors), the “burners“that can smash value with 1 big play, the injury replacements that see bump ups in volume. Point is if you want to squeeze those RBs in, there’s a lot of meat on the sub 4K WR bone this week. 3 on Philly alone. Just saying there’s a lot of flexibility in roster construction this week.

Too much of the fishy DFS worked is trying to fit in Zeke and Cook.

Hood what do you do for research? You seem pretty sharp, just curious who/what u follow?

• BIF

@49noobers said...

Anyone knows if I can open my DK or FD or yahoo dfs apps outside of the United States? I am leaving tomorrow and will have my LUs locked but how do I check results or status of my LUs as I suspect you can’t open any of these apps outside of USA.

The DK App and website should open anywhere (though I’ve only used in Canada, US and Mexico) – you should be able to view anything and I’ve been able to make lineup edits/swaps but you cannot enter any paid contest of in a restricted country/state.

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

Hood what do you do for research? You seem pretty sharp, just curious who/what u follow?

Agree. I have a strange feeling Zeke, cook and gore are gonna be a popular combination.

• gje627

@kdsdawg said...

can’t believe people GAS about Kraft going to an Asian spa..not a PATS fan but there are plenty of other reasons to dislike them

It was a joke. :)

• Supanice

@IronMonkey415 said...

Speaking of brain dead. Let’s talk about the dolphins

They tried to bring the process to the NFL, the difference is no games mater in an 80 game season and winning and losing is determined by who is playing a back to back and who isn’t.

In the NFL.. it’s 1 PM and if your player is a step slow that running back is going for a 60 yard TD and the whole world knows.

• Supanice

@gje627 said...

Notwithstanding the Aaron Hernandez debacle ….

Thank God the Pats organization remains so morally/ethically upstanding !!!

Given these developments, I assume Robert Kraft is next, right ?

….

Still waiting for TMZ to post the Robert Kraft “Orchids of Asia Day Spa” surveillance video !!!

A definite must-see !!!

Are you offended by things on twitter?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

I like Carson/Freeman. At the moment I’m rolling with those two for 10.8k

Penny closer to not playing vs a 5 point dog at home and difference maker Leonard out for Indy D. Nice

• kdsdawg

@gje627 said...

It was a joke. :)

well there are actually some that think he should have been arrested or disciplined by the NFL for love you long time

• 33BeRad

@monarch said...

I like Carson/Freeman. At the moment I’m rolling with those two for 10.8k

What are people seeing with Freeman that they like? He has run terribly and hasn’t had huge usage. Now they are on the road in a game they aren’t likely to be grinding out with a huge lead.

• monarch

@33BeRad said...

What are people seeing with Freeman that they like? He has run terribly and hasn’t had huge usage. Now they are on the road in a game they aren’t likely to be grinding out with a huge lead.

The Falcons have faced two pass funnel teams to date. Now they get a team without their pro bowl MLB and another DL in a dome for 4.9k with depressed ownership.

And who is to say they won’t have the lead? The Falcons look pretty good this year. I really like the Colts but I think the Falcons win this game.

• superjon

@33BeRad said...

I agree. I’ll be way underweight on Freeman.

I think Mixon is a better play in that price range. Buffalo’s D is good, but they’ve been suspect against the run so far.

• TJRhodes

Allen Hurns revenge game anyone?

• 49noobers

@keephustlincuz said...

Depends where you go.

Dubai then south east Asia.

• JoeyG113

While Chris Carson should be featured in the the Seattle offense this weekend, their offensive line has not done a good job of opening holes for him to succeed.

He didn’t really have a good game as a touchdown favorite at home vs the Bengals. They held him to 46 yards and 3.1 avg. Fantasy owners were saved by his 2 touchdowns though.

Last week that Seattle offensive line almost got Russell Wilson killed and they really didn’t create any holes for Carson either.

We expect Seattle to continue to commit to the run so it makes all the sense to play him in his featured role, but his offensive line is going to hinder his production.

• econbrah11

@TJRhodes said...

Allen Hurns revenge game anyone?

That’s got to be a joke.

Concerning Freeman, he is finished. It’s not 2016 anymore

• JoeyG113

@superjon said...

I agree. I’ll be way underweight on Freeman.

I think Mixon is a better play in that price range. Buffalo’s D is good, but they’ve been suspect against the run so far.

While I agree that Freeman isn’t an excellent choice for fantasy this week, I am not sure Mixon is either. I give props for both plays being contrarian, but at least there is some possible reasoning to play Freeman.

Cincy is about to be down two offensive linemen and possibly a backup. Not sure if that is good or bad since their line is already a dismal, but I can’t see where Mixon is going to have a chance to succeed in this spot.

Outside of playing Barkley, who many consider to be the most talented back in the NFL, the Bills have done a pretty good job against the run. Not something I would want to attack with a suspect line.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

Hopefully it makes me half fishy cause I’ll be trying to fit in just one of those two. I was just saying a lot of GPP people like to fit the expensive RBs in and I think it’s not the hard to do this week and you don’t have to sacrifice at QB/TE/D (too much lol) to get there. Lots of savings/value in the low priced WR world in this Hood’s opinion.
    Appreciate the compliment. Especially from a respected player like you. As for research, you and the rest of this forum are a part of it. Lotta tasty info dropped here. I hear it I look it up and use/discard it. Poor Hood jr. got my looks and the fantasy degeneracy gene from me. Luckily he’s profitable and I get to bounce ideas off him. NFL.com has a lot of good free stuff, I know you guys don’t like him but I like Silva, Happy B-day from Hood jr. Grinders has a lot of good free stuff.
    Biggest part is the time. You heard the expression “the more you put in the more you get out”? I’m luckier than most. I have the time(retired) and Mrs. Hood still works.

• 33BeRad

@monarch said...

And who is to say they won’t have the lead? The Falcons look pretty good this year. I really like the Colts but I think the Falcons win this game.

Ah, but I never said they won’t have a lead. I said they won’t be grinding it out with a huge lead. We must remember Dirk Koetter is their OC and has more of a pass calling game plan. The Eagles are vulnerable to pass catching backs, much like the Falcons, but Freeman only got 4 targets(and they went for 42 yds, why not use it more?). So if they have a lead is he all of a sudden going to get 20+carries? Odds are that he won’t. I get that he is cheap and Indy def is banged up. I hope this is a gpp play and not a cash play. Falcons also haven’t been the best in the redzone for a couple years. Maybe they have been better this year, haven’t looked that up.

PS GB forgot to get the memo that you can’t run on Minny.

• JoeyG113

@AVivier said...

Exciting. Home run threat against a beatable secondary.

https://twitter.com/jrown32/status/1175096721367543809?s=21

Diontae Johnson says that #Steelers coaches told him that he’s the starter “from here on out.” @937theFan

If you go back and look at the Steelers/Seahawks game, as soon as Moncrief had a pass deflect off him for an interception early in the 3rd quarter, he was replaced by Johnson. Johnson saw almost every snap from that point on, and in 3 of the 4 drives the Steelers scored. Rudolph is very comfortable with Johnson as they got reps together all throughout camp.

Johnson and Washington are going to be a big part of the gameplan this weekend. I think the offense gained some confidence in the back half of that Seattle game. Realizing that playing on the road vs the pass rush of the 49ers will be a tougher task, Johnson and Washington are firmly on the board as fliers.

There are several dirt cheap WR plays with major opportunities this weekend.

• 33BeRad

I never thought I’d say this but I wish I had watched more preseason. With all the backups it would actually have helped. Levitan has to love this weekend with the backups and #teampreseason. I do know that when Danny Dimes played Shurmur had some designed roll outs for him. Does anyone know if he was passing downfield or to TE’s more on those rollouts. I would imagine he is going to do some of the same this week, maybe it’ll be a boost to Shep over Engram if he does(which could limit Engram’s ceiling for some that want to play him, like me). Barkley still going to be heavily in play of course.

• theghostofveebs

@JoeyG113 said...

While Chris Carson should be featured in the the Seattle offense this weekend, their offensive line has not done a good job of opening holes for him to succeed.

He didn’t really have a good game as a touchdown favorite at home vs the Bengals. They held him to 46 yards and 3.1 avg. Fantasy owners were saved by his 2 touchdowns though.

Last week that Seattle offensive line almost got Russell Wilson killed and they really didn’t create any holes for Carson either.

We expect Seattle to continue to commit to the run so it makes all the sense to play him in his featured role, but his offensive line is going to hinder his production.

Ummmm…did NO suddenly become a not pass funnel defense? P.J. Williams says hi.

• miggs6876

I like Josh Allen with Brown and Bills D. Run it back with Boyd and fill in the rest.

• NYGfan1983

feelin freeman / cook / jones (GB)

def like zeke

anybody else deploying P.Barber ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).