4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Seattle ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1 ) at San Francisco ( 1 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mike42

@NYGfan1983 said...

feelin freeman / cook / jones (GB)

def like zeke

anybody else deploying P.Barber ?

He could have 2 good games in a row but it’s not usually his thing.

• RatedDAL

@miggs6876 said...

I like Josh Allen with Brown and Bills D. Run it back with Boyd and fill in the rest.

I’d be concerned about the wind gusts greatly impacting Brown in that game.

• Skacel

Any U.K. based players here? I just realised PaddyPower offer DFS. It looks like they have partnered with FanDuel to allow U.K. players access to the site.

Edit: So it appears PaddyPower bought FanDuel to get access to US betting markets and in doing so means we get access to FanDuel.

• dimestorez

What’s your guys’ thoughts on Emmanuel Sanders this week for DK GPP’s? I find myself gravitating to him way too much in my roster construction. I’m pretty sure he’ll be heavily owned.

• deeebo

i have cmc zeke and ingram as my core. im either switching out ingram for mack. but either way there is no way i cN squeeze in cmc zeke and cook. but i feel like both lineups with probably end up with the same amt of points.

• mike42

@dimestorez said...

What’s your guys’ thoughts on Emmanuel Sanders this week for DK GPP’s? I find myself gravitating to him way too much in my roster construction. I’m pretty sure he’ll be heavily owned.

I wouldn’t. GB D seems legit and it feels like a week too late. Ton of good plays around 5K at WR. Both Arz WR’s, Samuel, Fuller and Sheppard. Think Cobb is in play with Coop being covered by Xavier and I got a feeling this is M. Williams week for LAC. Whole O has been going through 2 guys but he should be healthy and he’s insanely talented, broke out last year and has been forgotten this year. He should start getting featured in the red zone. My sleeper WR pick of the week.

• JoeyG113

@dimestorez said...

If you already have a couple of contrarian plays or pivots off highly owned players, rostering Sanders is fine.

Personally, I would rather take a stab at Courtland Sutton this week. I think he has just as much upside. Going back to week 1, he led the team in targets, receptions, and yards.

Since DEN is a run first offense, GB primary focus will be on forcing Flacco to throw, and I think Sutton has a chance to flourish here. I haven’t studied the individual matchups in this game yet, but WRs on the perimeter have had decent success against GB so far.

• dimestorez

@mike42 said...

I wouldn’t. GB D seems legit and it feels like a week too late. Ton of good plays around 5K at WR. Both Arz WR’s, Samuel, Fuller and Sheppard. Think Cobb is in play with Coop being covered by Xavier and I got a feeling this is M. Williams week for LAC. Whole O has been going through 2 guys but he should be healthy and he’s insanely talented, broke out last year and has been forgotten this year. He should start getting featured in the red zone. My sleeper WR pick of the week.

I could definitely see the Arizona/Carolina game becoming a shootout if Kyle Allen can move the ball. The Cobb take seems very intriguing and you’re absolutely right about M. Williams… Literally never crossed my mind. Thanks for the insight!

I need to keep reminding myself that the lower priced receivers are truly where you need to differentiate in these gpp’s.

• ssilberman2012

@33BeRad said...

What are people seeing with Freeman that they like? He has run terribly and hasn’t had huge usage. Now they are on the road in a game they aren’t likely to be grinding out with a huge lead.

I’m also staying away from Freeman but him being “done” is a huge exaggeration. He is one of the highest-paid backs in the league. I saw him play in high school. He’s as talented as Dalvin Cook, the guy who replaced him at FSU, at minimum.

• ssilberman2012

@deeebo said...

i have cmc zeke and ingram as my core. im either switching out ingram for mack. but either way there is no way i cN squeeze in cmc zeke and cook. but i feel like both lineups with probably end up with the same amt of points.

deeebo wanna play FD h2h this week? we actually have different teams for once

• ssilberman2012

@dimestorez said...

great play, underpriced, and ownership won’t be high enough. i personally don’t have enough of him.

• Falconsfan101

Not sure why no one likes Kyle Allen at 4000 on DK. Literally going against the most banged up secondary in the league, that can’t stop any TE down the seam, going against a fast paced offense. Hell, at this point, he is probably better at throwing than Cam. He opens up so much, as I think is is a top-tier week at RB. The middle RBs are garbage. As a Falcons fan, I can’t believe so many of you guys are on Freeman. He is done. Ito has vastly outplayed him and he is getting more and more snaps. Also, enjoy Gore and his 20 carries for 50 yards when Allen takes the rushing TDs. Ekler is the absolute cheapest I am going at RB, paired with either Cook or CMC. I was on Mack all week, but now he is banged up and I can see the Colts using a 3 RB backfield. Carson is running behind a (still) terrible run blocking o-line, Michel is a zilch in the passing game and now the Pats o-line is banged up, Packers want to limit Jones’ reps, etc.

Most of my lineups have been pay down at QB, at least 2 stud RBs, WRs between $3200-$7000 depending on lineup construction, and doubling down at TE. Mixing it up of course, but if you pay up at QB this week, you are really limiting your ceiling. If Kyle gets 20 pts at 4000, and only the top RBs go off, you are way behind.

• ssilberman2012

is Josh Gordon underpriced now?

• monarch

Ya…Kyler Murray should be very popular. Not sure if he will. Josh Allen is as good of a DFS player but he is just so hard to stack. The things you can do with a Kyler stack plus CAR bring back asset is absurd this week.

• deeebo

@ssilberman2012 said...

great play, underpriced, and ownership won’t be high enough. i personally don’t have enough of him.

hahah nahhhhhhhhh

• deeebo

why is no one talking about mark ingram or mack…

• JoeyG113

@Falconsfan101 said...

Not sure why no one likes Kyle Allen at 4000 on DK. Literally going against the most banged up secondary in the league, that can’t stop any TE down the seam, going against a fast paced offense. Hell, at this point, he is probably better at throwing than Cam.

For all the reasons you named, I am on board. Many of the sharp players in DFS will have a decent amount of shares of Kyle Allen this week.

• superjon

@ssilberman2012 said...

is Josh Gordon underpriced now?

Absolutely, and more people are going to flock to Edelman with the AB news.

Both are good plays, but I’ll be slightly heavier on Gordon.

• JoeyG113

@Falconsfan101 said...

Most of my lineups have been pay down at QB, at least 2 stud RBs, WRs between $3200-$7000 depending on lineup construction, and doubling down at TE.

Initially I was not a fan of paying up for 2 RBs this week, but I do believe that Devin White injury is significant enough to change my mind about Saquon.

I went back and watched Barkley in his 1st two matchups this season. Against both fairly good defenses, he was able to make a splash play. Shepard coming back gives them a target that the Bucs have to account for other than Engram. And for some reason, I think this team is gonna rally around their future Daniel Jones. I don’t think they are going to be lights out the rest of the way, but I think they play well this Sunday.

So, now I have no problem playing McCaffrey, Barkley, and I won’t talk anyone off playing Zeke or Cook, but I do think both teams will limit their carries a bit if the games go as I expect.

There are low priced WRs this week that will be owned less than 2 percent that will not only get snaps, but will get targets and opportunities to succeed.

I think how you are going about roster construction this week is smart.

• superjon

@Falconsfan101 said...

Not sure why no one likes Kyle Allen at 4000 on DK. Literally going against the most banged up secondary in the league, that can’t stop any TE down the seam, going against a fast paced offense. Hell, at this point, he is probably better at throwing than Cam. He opens up so much, as I think is is a top-tier week at RB. The middle RBs are garbage. As a Falcons fan, I can’t believe so many of you guys are on Freeman. He is done. Ito has vastly outplayed him and he is getting more and more snaps. Also, enjoy Gore and his 20 carries for 50 yards when Allen takes the rushing TDs. Ekler is the absolute cheapest I am going at RB, paired with either Cook or CMC. I was on Mack all week, but now he is banged up and I can see the Colts using a 3 RB backfield. Carson is running behind a (still) terrible run blocking o-line, Michel is a zilch in the passing game and now the Pats o-line is banged up, Packers want to limit Jones’ reps, etc.

Most of my lineups have been pay down at QB, at least 2 stud RBs, WRs between $3200-$7000 depending on lineup construction, and doubling down at TE. Mixing it up of course, but if you pay up at QB this week, you are really limiting your ceiling. If Kyle gets 20 pts at 4000, and only the top RBs go off, you are way behind.

Roster construction.

Not all of the higher priced flex players are in smash spots, and it’s very likely most of them will under perform.

• JoeyG113

@deeebo said...

why is no one talking about mark ingram or mack…

We talked about Ingram earlier this week. He is in a good spot. He will see plenty of running lanes vs KC this Sunday.

• mike42

What about TY on turf and Julio at 7300 for no good reason? I think Trufant doesn’t shadow. Does Julio do bettter Vs zone or man?

• ssilberman2012

in cash who are y’all paying down for at RB? McCoy? Gore?

• monarch

@mike42 said...

What about TY on turf and Julio at 7300 for no good reason? I think Trufant doesn’t shadow. Does Julio do bettter Vs zone or man?

Well…nobody will play them. They are loading up on Austin Ekeler and Nelson Agholor LMAO

• mike42

Total in KC game has gone down by 3, 55-52. Weather going to be a factor, should limit passing volume/production. Ingram made to run the slop. His mother was a mudder. Story like that has to be true.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).