4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Seattle ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1 ) at San Francisco ( 1 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Joeyrockland1

Edelman has no TD s this year , he is Brady’s Twincess……game at home , BB hates the JETS , BB will not allow Bell to do anything . Game will get ugly . thee end lol

• IronMonkey415

Mark Andrews expected to play today. Some of you guys were asking about this.

• superjon

@mike42 said...

Not this again. No they are not good against the run, just the opposite.

I know they had their issues last year which is why I said, “so far”

I have some Ingram, but I don’t believe he’s a lock.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

James White breakdown? Sexy Rexy becomes safe in cash maybe?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

Why is Ingram a lock?

KC has been pretty good against the run so far.

Not really, so far they’re bleeding 5.9+yds/c it’s just that most teams are in pass mode vs them. Only 31 carries vs them maybe makes you think that

• jcotdl

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

James White breakdown? Sexy Rexy becomes safe in cash maybe?

Is Damien Harris a thing?? Bill gonna give the rook some garbage run?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@squidkill said...

Nobody knows. Could be 2 Devlin TDs

No it couldn’t…

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@jcotdl said...

Is Damien Harris a thing?? Bill gonna give the rook some garbage run?

I forgot all about him to be honest wow. That throws a wrench in things.

If Harris is any good, they’ll likely pull him out in the playoffs and strike when unexpected so, Rex is probably the play. Possibly Michel.

Seeing as how I just play cash games, I’ll dodge the Pats guessing game

• ASitar

I like Stafford/Holladay a lot today. That Eagles secondary is toast and as long as Stafford doesn’t get INT he’ll have 300+ and 3-4 TDs.

• jcotdl

Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett, Michel, Burkhead, Harris- yeah i am out on this. Tom by himself is all i can feel good about..

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Carson or burkhead?

• monarch

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Carson or burkhead?

Without considering price…Carson. I’d only play Burkhead with Carson and not instead of Carson especially since Penny is trending towards out.

• mike42

@jcotdl said...

Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett, Michel, Burkhead, Harris- yeah i am out on this. Tom by himself is all i can feel good about..

Play Edelman and Rex. Backup LT Vs Greg Williams aggressiveness means quick hitters to Edelman, screen game to slow down the rush and no rookie RB’s protecting the GOAT. Rex should get a lot of run, imagine he’s better at pass protection than Sony and better at running the ball.

Think the injuries so lead you somewhere: Rex and Edelman

• ASitar

Is Watson/Fuller/Ekeler/Allen too much from that game? That game could be the fantasy pot O’ Gold today.

• TJRhodes

Antonio Brown saying he won’t play football anymore, lol

• jcotdl

I have no doubt this offense will have a big day and that there is a stackable onslaught here (with Leveon?) that could crush. I am just too wary off ol’ Bill and hs wily ways. I respect your thought process here but I don’t feel confident I can nail it all down. Honestly, I could see any of the three backs get 15+ touches and not be surprised, and thats assuming Bill even lets the rookie dress for this one..

• monarch

@ASitar said...

Is Watson/Fuller/Ekeler/Allen too much from that game? That game could be the fantasy pot O’ Gold today.

I don’t think so. You’ve got concentrated usage/ bring back stacks and an explosive funnel play.

• Joeyrockland1

I don’t like Ingram , 2 targets in two games , I will pass ….he won’t

• ASitar

I’m not letting this forum talk me off of the Pats DST. Sorry guys. I’m on them, Minny, then Buffalo

• monarch

@ASitar said...

I’m not letting this forum talk me off of the Pats DST. Sorry guys. I’m on them, Minny, then Buffalo

I’ve got them locked in as well. 92 percent

• rttemple

Have $29 for my flex spot on yahoo. Was thinking marlon Mack, but his injury scares me a bit. Thoughts?

• TJRhodes

The live shot of KC stadium is pouring down rain. Hope it passes.

• deeze3329

saquon/perriman or Ingram/Diggs GPP Fanduel?

• econbrah11

@ASitar said...

The only concern I have is Falk has a noodle arm. He won’t sling it like Fitz last week so I don’t think he’ll throw multiple picks

• Njsum1

@rttemple said...

Have $29 for my flex spot on yahoo. Was thinking marlon Mack, but his injury scares me a bit. Thoughts?

David Johnson or Kelce..probably Johnson. If he’s not in your lineup already, I’d try and find a dollar to get to Keenan Allen.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).