4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Seattle ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1 ) at San Francisco ( 1 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• IronMonkey415

Well this forum have freak me out with all the rain talk, I started to remove players from the BAL vs KC games.

• mike42

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Not really, so far they’re bleeding 5.9+yds/c it’s just that most teams are in pass mode vs them. Only 31 carries vs them maybe makes you think that

Not many RB’s I’d choose over Ingram in the slop. He should have a lot of broken tackles today.

• scott33

@rttemple said...

Have $29 for my flex spot on yahoo. Was thinking marlon Mack, but his injury scares me a bit. Thoughts?

Eh not really liking many guys in that price range. If possible, go with Ekelar for $25 & upgrade elsewhere. Or find a way to get Cook or Zeke at $33.

• squidkill

Devlin out with neck. Musta missed that one yesterday. Thank you all for the wise ass comments

• TJRhodes

@IronMonkey415 said...

Well this forum have freak me out with all the rain talk, I started to remove players from the BAL vs KC games.

Check out the radar first. It should pass relatively quickly and be gone by game time hopefully.

• NDNole

Marlon Mack news, I wish they would say in or out already.

• Luctyl99

Cant help but think kelce is going to be lower owned than he should be, I will play him every week until hill is back

• shades

I still have Hollywood Brown and Andrews in a few lineups.Andrews has me concerned more than Brown.The forecast doesn’t look horrible during the game but even a few showers can make the field slick.If Andrews is already gimpy do they not use him as much?

• jcotdl

When did the Antonio Brown Crazy Train achieve terminal velocity?? That escalated quickly. I really never knew this dude was this nuts..

• econbrah11

Don’t overthink the weather

• monarch

@jcotdl said...

When did the Antonio Brown Crazy Train achieve terminal velocity?? That escalated quickly. I really never knew this dude was this nuts..

Everyone is saying 2016 WC game vs the Bengals where Burfict took his head off

• TheRyanFlaherty

Man, so many more lineups than I had intended…usually that’s a recipe for everything to collapse and a disaster week.
    If it does happen, it’ll likely start with a multi TD game from Cobb since he’s the one Cowboy I largely ignored.
    Hope that’s not the case…at least have a decent Sunday…please and thank you!

• BIF

Gotta zag when everyone is zigging

Going to be overweight Russ and Lockett while everyone talking about Carson – I don’t think NO’s run D is that bad where you target them with a guy who is a fumble away from getting a seat on the bench. NO pass rush gonna make Russ scramble a couple times and that’ll buy time for Lockett to come open deep. This play is also based on my thought that NO will score a little too so Russ needs to run the full offense 55+ mins

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

@TJRhodes said...

The live shot of KC stadium is pouring down rain. Hope it passes.

First of all….

It’s Arrowhead!!

Second…

Rain in the area is slow steady drizzle, nothing crazy….but annoying all the same.

• squidkill

@IronMonkey415 said...

Just look at the radar!!! Who cares what it is doing there now. They aren’t playing now!!! 2 plus hours away

• NDNole

@squidkill said...

Just look at the radar!!! Who cares what it is doing there now. They aren’t playing now!!! 2 plus hours away

Looks crappy now. Could be blue skies mid game lol.

• mike42

@jcotdl said...

I have no doubt this offense will have a big day and that there is a stackable onslaught here (with Leveon?) that could crush. I am just too wary off ol’ Bill and hs wily ways. I respect your thought process here but I don’t feel confident I can nail it all down. Honestly, I could see any of the three backs get 15+ touches and not be surprised, and thats assuming Bill even lets the rookie dress for this one..

That’s the thing, Rex getting 15 ppr friendly touches at 3900 might be the best deal on the board. O-line banged up and he’s the only guy who catches passes and probably the only one they trust in pass protection. Most are going to miss that Rex is firmly in play. No reason to be under on him. He looked great week 1 too. Old dudes play better early in the year.

• Blee21985

Not sure if this has been said, I don’t recall seeing it here yet but James White is out today for the birth of his baby.

• mike42

@squidkill said...

Devlin out with neck. Musta missed that one yesterday. Thank you all for the wise ass comments

You are not allowed to get mad at people for smart ass comments. U like Rex today?

• Dunzor

@Blee21985 said...

Not sure if this has been said, I don’t recall seeing it here yet but James White is out today for the birth of his baby.

Ya that’s why the last 2 pages are all about Burkhead value

• NDNole

Austin Hooper. I said it earlier this week. Play him and thank me later.

• theghostofveebs

@BIF said...

Gotta zag when everyone is zigging

Going to be overweight Russ and Lockett while everyone talking about Carson – I don’t think NO’s run D is that bad where you target them with a guy who is a fumble away from getting a seat on the bench. NO pass rush gonna make Russ scramble a couple times and that’ll buy time for Lockett to come open deep. This play is also based on my thought that NO will score a little too so Russ needs to run the full offense 55+ mins

My GPP differentiation plan is:

30% Russell Wilson & Seattle NO passing game stacks

25% Jimmy G and SF passing game stacks

Overweight MIN defense, pay up for RB and Top 5 TE.

Bridgewater, Rudolph or I will have a bad day today. Or perhaps all three. :p

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/kansas-city/64106/weather-radar/329441

• Boneys2000

As always good luck to everyone! I want to hear that someone is rich today at about 7 pmest.I am going to stick with my KC/Balt lineups. Just hope they can still play ok despite the weather. Have fun.

• Blee21985

My bad I saw Devlin was out, didn’t see White

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).