4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Seattle ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1 ) at San Francisco ( 1 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

Can we get a third hooper td?

• Smallchimp

@mr_papageorgio said...

Ingram was a luck play. Congrats to those who played him but he definitely doesn’t ever get 30 points again ever in his life.

Feel the tilt and move on, it was a solid play on Sunday night and it was a solid play going into lock. Didn’t land that way, but it was always a decent play.

• Dunzor

Damn, Agholor double dong. Decided to go for Smith on the Dallas instead but the rest of my team going off so hopefully that swap doesn’t cost me all the money

• Supanice

See this is why we need CG!

He would have called pats being up so big they bench Brady and the backup throws a pick 6 so don’t use Pat’s d.

I know I’m calling it after but.. c’mon guys, dome team on the road vs a team that lost top 2 WR and is by far most vulnerable to the slot that would be going all out to stop ertz.

I blame CG.

• mr_papageorgio

@jcotdl said...

that’s just salty. ingram was easily better than a ‘luck’ play.

The 3 TDs is lucky as hell. He wasn’t a bad play this week but 3 TDs is absurdly lucky. 15-20 points was his far more likely outcome. Signed, a very salty Zeke owner lol

• mtdurham

Not playing agoholar this week was just being plain hardheaded. This guy has routinely been a target hound the last few years when other wr were out. Couldnt ask for a better cheap WR1

• Wynter12

Damn. I know I have a Matt, Julio and Hooper stack. But I’m too scared to see who I put with them 😂

• Smallchimp

@Supanice said...

He would have called pats being up so big they bench Brady and the backup throws a pick 6 so don’t use Pat’s d.

If anything, we should’ve known that Vegas wouldn’t let 20+ point spreads be gimmes all season long and the fix would be in eventually LOL

• monarch

If Stafford would hit Golladay one time…I’ve got them with Julio, Agholor

• jcotdl

@mr_papageorgio said...

The 3 TDs is lucky as hell. He wasn’t a bad play this week but 3 TDs is absurdly lucky. 15-20 points was his far more likely outcome. Signed, a very salty Zeke owner lol

fair enough. i am with you as a salty zeke owner lol.. still over the moon on ingram day, for sure tho

• mbunner23

Andrews is killing me

• mtdurham

not playing agholar in this lineup might cost me a small GPP win dang…

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/76858075?uc=1619013945

• Supanice

@mbunner23 said...

Andrews is killing me

He was limping through warmups check the thread!

Part of the reason McCoy was so low owned, limping and was number 3 in the warm up line.

• damionismyname

Zeke is in a time share, no more Zeke.

• econbrah11

Let’s hope my Jackson/Brown stack can get some garbage time points

• Smallchimp

I gotta say, I was willing to pay for Harden at any price down that stretch in NBA DFS and yet Mahomes has routinely been someone I’ve paid down from because someone like Dak or Allen opens up more higher-priced players for me. This hurts because: 1. Mahomes flat-out outscores them and 2. I miss out on that weird $5k range that seems to always produce some stud that’s sorta chalky but my build doesn’t lend itself to going that direction. Okay, I’ll pay $7800 for Mahomes against Detroit and take my 35 points, I get the message lol

• lfn1992

Williams punt outscores Devonta… Lol

• mr_papageorgio

No Zeke TD again and Dallas sneaks into a cover. Freaking awesome.

• kdsdawg

I came so close to pulling the trigger on Pollard

• DC2380

Wow Eagles DEFENSE came through

• rttemple

It’s tough being a lions fan

• IronMonkey415

Lamar Jackson is so elite.

• Wynter12

Good guy Gore coming through

• econbrah11

Yes finally Lamar rush TD

• NDNole

Im just glad ingram didnt get that ravens td.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).