4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Seattle ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1 ) at San Francisco ( 1 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 23rd
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@superjon said...

I increased my Wilson exposure because of this. Helped lessen the pain a bit.

👍

• Johnsonnoa73

I basically locked Gurley and rotated some Mayfield and pass catchers

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Steverino01 said...

I’m going with Goff as CPT because nobody else is.

• Neilj907

Entered way too much money on capt everett lineup no rbs

• BIF

Had a good week thanks to Evans, Keenan, Russ, Winston, CMC, Ingram, Cook

Had zero Kamara or Daniel Jones – otherwise I had good shares of the Top 10 fantasy scorers.

Finished 12th in the $33 5-max for a $1000 cash on a 235.70 lineup that also finished 323rd in Milly and won a $1000 ticket for a FFWC Qualifier as well as 2 Wildcat $333 tickets.

Lots of Rams onslaught lineups tonight – basically all are 5/1 and 4/2 in favour of Rams

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I love how all these plays like Ingram make perfect sense AFTER the game is over lol!!!

@Mike 42
    Not many RB’s I’d choose over Ingram in the slop. He should have a lot of broken tackles today.

@Hoods From The Wood
    Lol I’ll do you one better. Ingram will have more carries and outscore a chalky Carson today. Balt/Sea both run heaviest schemes in the league. KC D giving up 5.93yds/c, NO D at 5.85 yds/c. Here’s where it gets dicey. As a team Ravens avg 5.7 yds/c, Seahawks 3.8yds/c. Obviously Lamar is a big part of that. Opposing Ds have to account for him more than they do with Russ to run the ball. Conversely easier for Ds to focus more on Carson than Ingram? Lastly, Balt avgs 72.5 plays/game, Sea 60.5. In what I see as similar matchups, I’ll take the RB whose team is getting 12.5 more plays a game

• Supanice

@BIF said...

Had a good week thanks to Evans, Keenan, Russ, Winston, CMC, Ingram, Cook

Had zero Kamara or Daniel Jones – otherwise I had good shares of the Top 10 fantasy scorers.

Finished 12th in the $33 5-max for a $1000 cash on a 235.70 lineup that also finished 323rd in Milly and won a $1000 ticket for a FFWC Qualifier as well as 2 Wildcat $333 tickets.

Lots of Rams onslaught lineups tonight – basically all are 5/1 and 4/2 in favour of Rams

That is sick, how did you end up on CMC? I assumed cards would sell out to shut him down even though I loved the over on that game

• mtdurham

@BIF said...

Weird, i ended up exactly the same and i rarely build those type of lienups in showdown.

Not off to a good start. Goff is just so bad sometimes

• yisman

I wonder if Taylor will get any snaps for the Browns

• rexjred1

@yisman said...

that sucked

I had a bad feeling about it when they had 13 seconds and a timeout and chose to have Winston take a knee to “center” the ball

would much rather run a play and try to pick up some yards, and then call the final timeout

The coaches don’t trust Winston with the history of fumbles and interceptions. (losing team mentality). What was really questionable was the delay of game penalty moving the ball back to 34 yard line. The Bucs have had kicker woes since they didn’t want to pay Matt Bryant and released him. He must of put a voodoo curse on them.

• mtdurham

@Supanice said...

That is sick, how did you end up on CMC? I assumed cards would sell out to shut him down even though I loved the over on that game

i loaded CMC nearly every lineup with Cam out. I figured we’d have a much easier time moving the ball by completing passes instead of throwing mud every 3rd down. On top of that CMC absolutely destroyed last year with Cam out. 100 yards rushing and 12 receptions. He was the first guy i locked in. Especially with what i considered was a terrible matchup for Barkley and unlikely they’d be checking down to him all game. And i hated Elliott becasue they’re taking it easy on him because he’s not in football shape and he would likley be unneccessary to run into the ground in an easy game…. honestly was a little disappointed i thought he had a great shot at 40 FPS today

• BIF

@Supanice said...

Not sure Cards can sell out to stop anyone – their OL and DL are awful

CMC was probably my highest owned RB with Burkhead and Cook – I had zero Zeke, zero Carson and only a small share of Barkley so I guessed right 😂

• marker0357

had plenty of CMC,Ingram, Burkhead but too much Zeke as it turns out

• mtdurham

@rexjred1 said...

The Bucs have had kicker woes

i used to see connor barth the kicker for tampa out at the bars every now and then when he’d come home… .i always felt kinda bad for him… tore his Achilles in a charity basketball game and cost himself like a $12m contract when he got cut… but he would always be with a smoking hot chick so hard to feel TOO bad.. and he went to UNC. so yeah screw that guy

• monarch

I went with two backs in the milly across 12 LUs that combined for 17 DK points and I cashed 7 of those. Running backs just didnt matter that much this week. It was all about having those receivers.

Hopefully I’ll be better with my rb core next week. But I sticking with my four WR approach

• SoreOnSunday

For the in game showdowns I assume they move the start time like it won’t be 920

• SoreOnSunday

Yup now its 936 makes sense

• monarch

@SoreOnSunday said...

For the in game showdowns I assume they move the start time like it won’t be 920

Yes….they keep backing it up

• mtdurham

@monarch said...

I went with two backs in the milly across 12 LUs that combined for 17 DK points and I cashed 7 of those. Running backs just didnt matter that much this week. It was all about having those receivers.

Hopefully I’ll be better with my rb core next week. But I sticking with my four WR approach

yeah i came up with a theory last week with these high scoring games that i might wanna start mixing in a few more 4 WR sets when the setting is right….. having easy value plays like Agholar led me to a couple of those builds esp since i was really high on MJJ, shepard, and wanted exposure to other various mid price WR options this week… those midprice WR explosions are the hardest to pin down sometimes so it helps to get wide there

Even still most of those lineups ended up with 1 miss at WR… .which makes me think im better off going back to strictly the 3 RB/3WR for the most part…. at least 80-20 or so…. i had gotten closer to 90/10 after about halfway thru last year…..

If any week was the week to do it, it was probably this one… btu then again there were several decent value options at RB this week like pollard, burkhead, lindsay, etc..

Ive had way too many lineups in the past where going with 4 WR cost me a cash or better cash b/c of the inconsistency… I think you’re better off plugging the 3rd RB and then re-evaluating before the 4 PM games if you have one in decent position but you know your path is blocked by a chalky RB#3

• byo34

Played 2 entries in the milly maker, got $150 out of it. Best week in football for me this season as a low entry player. Glad I stuck with Winston and Evans. Also big love to 2% owned $2200 Saints! I talked them up the other night so I’m glad they did well.

• BIF

@byo34 said...

Played 2 entries in the milly maker, got $150 out of it. Best week in football for me this season as a low entry player. Glad I stuck with Winston and Evans. Also big love to 2% owned $2200 Saints! I talked them up the other night so I’m glad they did well.

Nice work – Saints D was ballsy and weird how they did so well when Russ crushed as well

Top Defense today was NY Jets which seems impossible versus Pats but 2 defense/ST scores will do that.

• SteeloCity

Captain Gurley letting me down

• mtdurham

@SteeloCity said...

Captain Gurley letting me down

gurley has cost me more money than anyone in fantasy… i think i had like -99% ROI week 1 thru 10 fading him… then he crushed me in like 5 showdown slates in a row dating back to whenever he started sucking last year… he felt kinda must play against Cleveland rush D…. Malcolm Brown doing absolutely Zero too. Then Zeuelein who is usually a monster blows a kick. This slate is pissing me off.

• Smallchimp

@BIF said...

Nice work – Saints D was ballsy and weird how they did so well when Russ crushed as well

Top Defense today was NY Jets which seems impossible versus Pats but 2 defense/ST scores will do that.

A Vegas fix will do that…LOL. I’m just tilted that I got in on the crazy Patriots spread action a week too late

• NDNole

I never seem to be on the right side of random with these showdowns

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).