4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• infantryboys

@Njsum1 said...

Do you think that matters as much this year without fans?

That’s a good point. Kinda hard to tell if it’s the fans or if its travel/familiarity.

• deeebo

Lol my 21k parlay almost hit. 6 out of 8 players hit and the only 2 that didnt were Saquan and Justin Jefferson. Back to the drawing board we go … another week.

• SteeloCity

@deeebo said...

Lol my 21k parlay almost hit. 6 out of 8 players hit and the only 2 that didnt were Saquan and Justin Jefferson. Back to the drawing board we go … another week.

Keep us updated with your picks!

• winnerchickendinner

This week probably comes down to just finding the right combination of running backs. Got core guys for the WR/TE spots just going to rotate the backs with them. Also naked QB looks good this week.

• Njsum1

I’ve been thinking about it, and Jerrick Mckinnon should smash this weekend, even though he likely cedes goal line work to Wilson. I’m thinking bonus, 2-6 catches and maybe a TD 🤷‍♂️

• Supanice

@Njsum1 said...

True, these games get the feeling of a scrimmage at times, taking the nerves out of the equation that comes with playing in front of 80,000 people and all the noise is a massive change. I’m sure the number of times teams fall for hard counts will either be way up or way down by end of season.

I think it is kinda funny hearing players scream FUCK after every play though, I’m sure a few N bombs will come through at some point.

• JSteele

@deeebo said...

I don’t have odds out on my app yet but I like Jeff Wilson, Cam Newton, CeeDee Lamb, Dalvin Cook, John Brown

• SleDwreckerZ

Don’t know if it was posted yet…
    Here’s the link where you can find the Mayo contest

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9wYXRtYXlvLnBvZG9tYXRpYy5jb20vcnNzMi54bWw/episode/ODUyMzc0YzEtMmFkZC00ZDJkLTk4ODMtMmRkMWY1MDM2ZGFl

• SleDwreckerZ

Don’t know why it isn’t working.

Search Pat Mayo podcast 2020 Week 3 Picks Against The Spread & Quick Golf Picks

• marker0357

for Superflex, anyone else considering Dak and Russ?

• deeebo

@JSteele said...

I don’t have odds out on my app yet but I like Jeff Wilson, Cam Newton, CeeDee Lamb, Dalvin Cook, John Brown

thanks man! usually dont include qbs in my parlays but all the others help! already had most of them on my list except wilson

• NDNole

I think golden tate may get some good looks this week. Barkley out, someone is gonna get those extra 5-6 short targets. Thats his game. Maybe he gets 3 more targets than usual. I can see him getting 8 targets. Maybe he pops one in the red zone. Just a thought.

• Dunzor

@deeebo said...

thanks man! usually dont include qbs in my parlays but all the others help! already had most of them on my list except wilson

McKinnon from SF is almost as likely as Wilson so maybe have each of them on separate parlays because one of the two is bound to score

• Alvance83

@deeebo said...

I had a 5k parlay prop ticket loose with only one wrong being perriman 3.5 receptions, he had 2 in first quarter 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
    Thx for posting yours last week and giving me the idea to play some props

• 33BeRad

@Njsum1 said...

Ask Brees

• Alvance83

@JSteele said...

John brown? You Think diggs is gonna have a shadow? I believe rams will be tired on b2b road games on other side of the country and trying to figure out who other than Allen will get them there. I was starting to think Knox

• 33BeRad

So would defenses still consider Evans the #1 or Godwin? Denver has allowed a big game to C. Davis and Dionte who I would suspect are treated as #2’s by a defense. Maybe I’ll just add a 2nd lineup and do 1 of each Evans and Godwin.

• 33BeRad

@Alvance83 said...

John brown? You Think diggs is gonna have a shadow? I believe rams will be tired on b2b road games on other side of the country and trying to figure out who other than Allen will get them there. I was starting to think Knox

Rams have just stayed out east so there is no traveling back and forth. I wouldn’t expect them to be tired, and just staying out east with the rona I’d imagine it will be all business for them. Film and prep.

• BIF

@SleDwreckerZ said...

Pat Mayo podcast 2020 Week 3 Picks Against The Spread & Quick Golf Picks

None of that works for me – all I’m getting is last week’s contests that “already started”

Edit – found it in the You Tube video; have to click on the video description and it’s in there

• BIF

@33BeRad said...

Rams have just stayed out east so there is no traveling back and forth. I wouldn’t expect them to be tired, and just staying out east with the rona I’d imagine it will be all business for them. Film and prep.

I heard that the NFL told the Rams that they were not allowed to stay out east as it is not as easy to isolate and stay in your own bubbles on the road

• infantryboys

@Alvance83 said...

Ramsey will probably be on Diggs.

• 33BeRad

@BIF said...

I heard that the NFL told the Rams that they were not allowed to stay out east as it is not as easy to isolate and stay in your own bubbles on the road

You are correct. I had read something Sunday that said they found a place to stay out east but I guess that was either old or they changed their mind.

• Njsum1

@33BeRad said...

Ask Brees

Ask the 41 year old QB (already in decline) playing without his top receiving option (arguably THE top receiving option in the league).

Gotta give me a better example than that as he wasn’t great week 1 either

• 33BeRad

@Njsum1 said...

Ask the 41 year old QB (already in decline) playing without his top receiving option (arguably THE top receiving option in the league).

Gotta give me a better example than that as he wasn’t great week 1 either

Ok, how about Dak and Cousins. I know Dak played the Rams week 1 and Atl week 2 but we only have 2 weeks to go off so cut me some slack. HAHA! Cousins did horrific against Indy and did well against GB, not great but much better than his away game. Lamar didn’t play as well on the road and it couldn’t have been Houston’s def. HAHA!

• wilks3579

@thehazyone said...

Usually Saturday afternoon. I don’t start compiling that until Saturday am. Too much changes between now and then.

Always appreciated my man.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).