4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@33BeRad said...

Just go with the GOAT Russ and both his receivers.

I definitely considered that. I got one of them!

• BIF

@infantryboys said...

Beat writer for the 49ers seems to agree with you, BIF.

Thanks for the link – I had already picked up Wilson as a FA overnight in my season long (and got D Freeman on the waiver wire as I had Saquon) while others fought it out for McKinnon (and Mike Davis).

• Randallus

I always set up my first lineup Monday Night following the game. It always looks like crap to me by the end of the week and I change it. Anyone else do this?

I wonder if any would’ve hit had I not changed it…

• BIF

@Randallus said...

I always set up my first lineup Monday Night following the game. It always looks like crap to me by the end of the week and I change it. Anyone else do this?

I wonder if any would’ve hit had I not changed it…

I just set a dummy lineup as soon as the salaries and first contests are posted to use to enter everything.

In that lineup I always populate it with a few low priced WRs that I don’t want to forget about along with a couple stud RBs who look to be in good spots then just fill in the others with whatever salary allows. It’s not a real lineup as nothing is stacked/correlated but just something I use to not forget a couple guys and to enter contests with in the DK App.

• JCappy

@TopDawgs07 said...

You guys should follow Hazy on Twitter, he tweets his POWN every week…..

Well, what is the handle??

• 33BeRad

@JCappy said...

Well, what is the handle??

@aaronhendrix

• miggs6876

@TopDawgs07 said...

You guys should follow Hazy on Twitter, he tweets his POWN every week…..

What’s his Twitter name to follow.

• Randallus

I’m more and more confident that Robby Anderson is a major play this week.

I know people have discussed this to some extent, but looking into it more, I think it’s easier to see that Anderson is the best play on that team and he’s 5.2k on DK. Hayward is the CB1 on Houston and he’s currently the #3 ranked CB on PFF. He does well shadowing against average to above average offenses. Keeping in mind Houston have played two of the most potent offenses in the NFL through 2 weeks, he’s done relatively decent against both Tyreek Hill and Marquise Brown. I can’t see DJ Moore getting more than a 6-60 lineup.

On the other side, Anderson is going against an atrocious Michael Davis. I don’t see a scenario where this is a close game and I would venture to guess that the Chargers are playing from ahead for most of the game.

My take is Anderson pops off. He would’ve been even more solid last week had he not dropped a TD (he caught 9 receptions of 10 targets, the one he didn’t catch was a TD). He gets looks in the end zone and his catch rate is elite right now.

I don’t have a grip of Mike Davis this week, so I’m gonna fade on him in most lineups and go Robby Anderson.

• fitz2k2

Anyone have list of buy low air yards?

• BIF

@Randallus said...

I’m more and more confident that Robby Anderson is a major play this week.

I know people have discussed this to some extent, but looking into it more, I think it’s easier to see that Anderson is the best play on that team and he’s 5.2k on DK. Hayward is the CB1 on Houston and he’s currently the #3 ranked CB on PFF. He does well shadowing against average to above average offenses. Keeping in mind Houston have played two of the most potent offenses in the NFL through 2 weeks, he’s done relatively decent against both Tyreek Hill and Marquise Brown. I can’t see DJ Moore getting more than a 6-60 lineup.

On the other side, Anderson is going against an atrocious Michael Davis. I don’t see a scenario where this is a close game and I would venture to guess that the Chargers are playing from ahead for most of the game.

My take is Anderson pops off. He would’ve been even more solid last week had he not dropped a TD (he caught 9 receptions of 10 targets, the one he didn’t catch was a TD). He gets looks in the end zone and his catch rate is elite right now.

I don’t have a grip of Mike Davis this week, so I’m gonna fade on him in most lineups and go Robby Anderson.

Huh ? Why are you talking about the Houston Defense and who they have played ?

Carolina plays the Chargers
    Houston plays Pittsburgh

I do agree that Anderson should have the softer matchup but I’m not sure this game shoots out

• JCappy

@BIF said...

Huh ? Why are you talking about the Houston Defense and who they have played ?

Carolina plays the Chargers
    Houston plays Pittsburgh

I do think Carolina will have a player on GPP winners this week — I just don’t know who it is yet.

CMC 25 touches will go somewhere.

Anderson is still too cheap and should be drawing a weak match up away from Hayward. Moore is too cheap for his target volume and could be a low owned GPP play with people afraid of Hayward. Curtis Samuel could get 5 carries and 5 receptions at 4k? Mike Davis could get 15 carries and 5 receptions at 5k?

I don’t think more than 1 will smash against a good LA defense — but one is gonns hit 4 or 5x.

• deeebo

Question for you guys – which games do you think will be super high scoring this week?

• thenefariousone

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek3DK.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week3DK_xxx

• thenefariousone

Someone wanted this earlier

• wolfshield

@JCappy said...

I do think Carolina will have a player on GPP winners this week — I just don’t know who it is yet.

CMC 25 touches will go somewhere.

Anderson is still too cheap and should be drawing a weak match up away from Hayward. Moore is too cheap for his target volume and could be a low owned GPP play with people afraid of Hayward. Curtis Samuel could get 5 carries and 5 receptions at 4k? Mike Davis could get 15 carries and 5 receptions at 5k?

I don’t think more than 1 will smash against a good LA defense — but one is gonns hit 4 or 5x.

Teddy, Moore, Anderson and run back with Keenan Allen. Herbert looks like he might be a player…circumstances led Teddy to throw nearly 400 yards last week but it can certainly happen again.

• JCappy

@wolfshield said...

Teddy, Moore, Anderson and run back with Keenan Allen. Herbert looks like he might be a player…circumstances led Teddy to throw nearly 400 yards last week but it can certainly happen again.

I dont want to game stack an LA game — especially one they are favored to win and their opposition is missing their best player. The Chargers are more than willing to run the ball 40 times. I do think someone will be viable for Carolina with those available touches — I just think it will be based on target volume and not necessarily a huge scoring day for Carolina.

• IT4MVP

I can’t get away from Miles and JT at RB

• IT4MVP

DHop/Colts D or Ridley/Chargers D for cash???

• jleit13

I may have missed a page or 2 but I haven’t seen anyone talk about WR KJ Hamler, 3k on DK. He saw 7 targets in his first game and hauled in 3 46 yards against a pretty good Pitt D with Driskel throwing him the ball. I would expect them to be playing from behind again and the bucs secondary isn’t very good. I’ll have to look deeper into snap counts and target share and what not but with Sutton out I would assume he will start opposite of Jeudy seeing as they invested a 2nd round pick on him and I think they know what tim Patrick is at this point. I’ve played alot of college football DFS the last few years and Hamler was always a guy I included in my Gpp pool because he had so much upside. At Penn St they used him as there big play guy, alot of downfield passes and wr screens. Also his player comp on player profiler is DeSean Jackson. If you plug in Hamler, a cheapish D and someone like Logan thomas at TE you can literally play anyone you want. And with Hamler, it only takes 1 play for him to pay off his price tag and if he continues to get 6, 7 or 8 targets he could over 20 dk points.

• JSteele

@jleit13 said...

I may have missed a page or 2 but I haven’t seen anyone talk about WR KJ Hamler, 3k on DK. He saw 7 targets in his first game and hauled in 3 46 yards against a pretty good Pitt D with Driskel throwing him the ball. I would expect them to be playing from behind again and the bucs secondary isn’t very good. I’ll have to look deeper into snap counts and target share and what not but with Sutton out I would assume he will start opposite of Jeudy seeing as they invested a 2nd round pick on him and I think they know what tim Patrick is at this point. I’ve played alot of college football DFS the last few years and Hamler was always a guy I included in my Gpp pool because he had so much upside. At Penn St they used him as there big play guy, alot of downfield passes and wr screens. Also his player comp on player profiler is DeSean Jackson. If you plug in Hamler, a cheapish D and someone like Logan thomas at TE you can literally play anyone you want. And with Hamler, it only takes 1 play for him to pay off his price tag and if he continues to get 6, 7 or 8 targets he could over 20 dk points.

Did you just watch Al Zeidenfeld? Him and Dink basically said this exact thing about Hamler.

• TopDawgs07

@thenefariousone said...

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek3DK.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week3DK_xxx

Thank you!

• HoodsFromTheWood

@JCappy said...

I dont want to game stack an LA game — especially one they are favored to win and their opposition is missing their best player. The Chargers are more than willing to run the ball 40 times. I do think someone will be viable for Carolina with those available touches — I just think it will be based on target volume and not necessarily a huge scoring day for Carolina.

Good place for a 2 player secondary stack. I think either LAC RB is playable. I think it’s easy to project them both getting 20 or more touches like last week. Come back with the Panther you think will hit. Just for shits and giggles you can make that secondary stack both Charger RBs and fade the Carolina side. Contrarian for a main slate. I know Herbert looked good but how many times do we see the injury replacement QB do well but take a step back the following week? Leading the league in rushing attempts I think the Chargers finish week 3 still atop that list

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thenefariousone said...

TY

• winnerchickendinner

Ekeler and Kelley together if you want to get cheeky.

• parrothead112

@winnerchickendinner said...

Ekeler and Kelley together if you want to get cheeky.

Cheat code 2.0?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.