4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Sorry this is slightly off topic but has anyone gotten scammed from Yahoo Pro leagues? I signed up for my 7th team supposed to be drafting tonight but I’m not in the league. I got the confirmation email but it’s full up and I’m not in it or any replacement league. I just signed up for another draft tonight same time and this time it showed up. But they got that other payment from me. I feel like they pulled something shady like this last year with me but can’t recall.

• zeeshan2

This is a really good read for week 3; it helped me last week too

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/fantasy-blueprint/fantasy-blueprint-week-3

• winnerchickendinner

@parrothead112 said...

Cheat code 2.0?

Moreso of a Fanduel play, but I could also see Herbert maybe getting going with Keenan Allen and do that on DK. But if the chargers do just straight run it down the panthers throats its a interesting GPP play.

• BIF

@thenefariousone said...

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek3DK.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week3DK_xxx

Thanks again as always

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Was there a Pat Mayo tourney this week? Have been looking for 2 days and didn’t see it anywhere.

• djjoeyg

@jleit13 said...

I may have missed a page or 2 but I haven’t seen anyone talk about WR KJ Hamler, 3k on DK. He saw 7 targets in his first game and hauled in 3 46 yards against a pretty good Pitt D with Driskel throwing him the ball. I would expect them to be playing from behind again and the bucs secondary isn’t very good. I’ll have to look deeper into snap counts and target share and what not but with Sutton out I would assume he will start opposite of Jeudy seeing as they invested a 2nd round pick on him and I think they know what tim Patrick is at this point. I’ve played alot of college football DFS the last few years and Hamler was always a guy I included in my Gpp pool because he had so much upside. At Penn St they used him as there big play guy, alot of downfield passes and wr screens. Also his player comp on player profiler is DeSean Jackson. If you plug in Hamler, a cheapish D and someone like Logan thomas at TE you can literally play anyone you want. And with Hamler, it only takes 1 play for him to pay off his price tag and if he continues to get 6, 7 or 8 targets he could over 20 dk points.

It feels like a punt given Driskel will be the qb and if he is lining up on the right side he will have to face Carlton Davis. It could work but def feels like a punt.

• Randallus

@JCappy said...

I do think Carolina will have a player on GPP winners this week — I just don’t know who it is yet.

CMC 25 touches will go somewhere.

Anderson is still too cheap and should be drawing a weak match up away from Hayward. Moore is too cheap for his target volume and could be a low owned GPP play with people afraid of Hayward. Curtis Samuel could get 5 carries and 5 receptions at 4k? Mike Davis could get 15 carries and 5 receptions at 5k?

I don’t think more than 1 will smash against a good LA defense — but one is gonns hit 4 or 5x.

I have shares of 1 of these guys in every lineup.

• winnerchickendinner

@Randallus said...

I was drunk last night when I wrote that. It was super late. Hahahahaha thanks for clearing it up. I still like Anderson this week!

Looked it over and I can buy the play. Him and Slayton too as he gets Moseley this week.

• Randallus

@BIF said...

Huh ? Why are you talking about the Houston Defense and who they have played ?

Carolina plays the Chargers
    Houston plays Pittsburgh

I do agree that Anderson should have the softer matchup but I’m not sure this game shoots out

I was drunk last night when I wrote that. It was super late. Hahahahaha thanks for clearing it up. I still like Anderson this week!

• Randallus

I’m with you on Slayton. Hard for me to put in too many shares of Slayton because that offense is famine incarnate. I like the play though for sure.

• Ricardo5346

Chark is out tonight, so I have to yank him from my Mon-Thursday lineups. Do we like Dede or Shenault? I already have Cole in

• 33BeRad

Doyle back at practice, watch for your Mo-Allie shares

• Supanice

Hartitz tweeted Bills vs Slot. Hate to see it.

From the ESPN link posted it looks like they do the lineup % by the player’s routes run not the teams, so the rams have 111% of the routes run out of the slot and that isn’t including the tight ends. Really need to find out the % of routes out of the slot for the team. The thing I like about the Rams is that you know they will change their offense to attack the weakness of the defense, either running it 30 times or throwing it 40, and that can be pretty predictable.

My week 2 model doesn’t work as well past week 3 historically so I’m moving on to week 3/4 models. Week 3 is saying Murray, Wentz, Ryan, Wilson. Not exactly sneaky leverage there unless you fade Sanders and go Wentz-Desean-X. We have all seen the massive air yards / target share AJG has been getting… Week 4 model is saying Trubisky, Goff, Wentz, Mayfield. Those models are from fantasylabs and auto update as the week goes on.

Wentz-Desean-Boyd and Trubisky-Robinson-Miller/Mooney-Hurst-Ridley looking sexy to me. Honestly at this point I’m seeing so many .1% owned stacks that are solid I might pull out of some single entries and spray at the Milly.

Looking like massive ownership on Cardinals, Murray running sucked all the DFS juice from them last week so I definitely wouldn’t QB-wr-wr them again. Dan Arnold also had a surprising amount of designed plays, and at least 2 in the red zone.

• NDNole

Sanders is going to be uber owned. Sheesh. BUt I still think he will smash. Fighting the urge to fade.

• Rickytango13

@Ricardo5346 said...

Chark is out tonight, so I have to yank him from my Mon-Thursday lineups. Do we like Dede or Shenault? I already have Cole in

Shenault, personally

• BIF

@jlowery73 said...

Was there a Pat Mayo tourney this week? Have been looking for 2 days and didn’t see it anywhere.

Yes it was talked about yesterday – find his Week 3 you tube video and once loaded, click on the drop down info about the video and the link is in there

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@BIF said...

Yes it was talked about yesterday – find his Week 3 you tube video and once loaded, click on the drop down info about the video and the link is in there

You Da Man Bif, thanks.

• Njsum1

@33BeRad said...

Doyle back at practice, watch for your Mo-Allie shares

You coulda worded that differently and given me a good laugh 😂

• Way2fast23

Just feels like Ertz will be an afterthought to Sanders and Goedert this week as far as ownership. He was the only bright spot the last time they played the bengals in 2016 with a 9-79-1 line. Just looking for a Sanders pivot for gpp’s I guess

• HoodsFromTheWood

Was there no Beast Of The Week this week?

• TJRhodes

@hoods_from_the_wood said...

Was there no Beast Of The Week this week?

Week 1: Mixon
    Week 2: Henry
    Week 3: Ahhh screw it…

• zacsby

@Ricardo5346 said...

Shenault in cash games. Def want some exposure to Dede in GPPs though. With Dede I’ve been able to build some lineups I like a lot that also leave quite a bit of salary on the table.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@Supanice said...

Hartitz tweeted Bills vs Slot. Hate to see it.

From the ESPN link posted it looks like they do the lineup % by the player’s routes run not the teams, so the rams have 111% of the routes run out of the slot and that isn’t including the tight ends. Really need to find out the % of routes out of the slot for the team. The thing I like about the Rams is that you know they will change their offense to attack the weakness of the defense, either running it 30 times or throwing it 40, and that can be pretty predictable.

My week 2 model doesn’t work as well past week 3 historically so I’m moving on to week 3/4 models. Week 3 is saying Murray, Wentz, Ryan, Wilson. Not exactly sneaky leverage there unless you fade Sanders and go Wentz-Desean-X. We have all seen the massive air yards / target share AJG has been getting… Week 4 model is saying Trubisky, Goff, Wentz, Mayfield. Those models are from fantasylabs and auto update as the week goes on.

Wentz-Desean-Boyd and Trubisky-Robinson-Miller/Mooney-Hurst-Ridley looking sexy to me. Honestly at this point I’m seeing so many .1% owned stacks that are solid I might pull out of some single entries and spray at the Milly.

Looking like massive ownership on Cardinals, Murray running sucked all the DFS juice from them last week so I definitely wouldn’t QB-wr-wr them again. Dan Arnold also had a surprising amount of designed plays, and at least 2 in the red zone.

Murray is facing the weakest D line, pass rush of his season. I won’t be surprised if this is his breakout throwing game, and with Kirk out… Hopkins gets all of the attention.

• JH822547

What’s the deal with this Mooney chap for Chicago? Now 2nd on the depth chart ahead of Miller and priced at 3K.

• synth

Before I get into the week, does anyone know if this monkey knife fight is legit?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.