4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@synth said...

I really want to touch on that Washington defense being 21st against the rush. I think a lot of that is skewed by Kyler Murray rushing all over them last game with 67 on 8 carries – which is something that most teams won’t be able to replicate. Against specifically running backs this year the Football Team (lol) has given up 148 yards on 40 carries which is top 10 and closer to top 5.

Good point. Run DVOA measures all rushing vs a team D (QBs, WRs, TEs, Refrigerator Perry) not just the RBs.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

It’s tough to be excited about a WR that has Bridgewater throwing it to them.

Little easier to be excited about a WR that has Bridgewater handing off to him 10 times

• JSteele

Whats with Samuel? People think he’ll be like the feature back? I don’t think thats gonna be the case, he might get a few more designed run plays and then his typical receiver duties. Plus the Chargers just held Mixon and CEH to sub 4 YPC.

• l0ng25

For Cash, Diontae johnson and lamb or Cooper and Harry?

• TopDawgs07

I primarily play GPP’s and am finding that my QB and RB pools are much more focused this week than normal. However, my WR pool seems much larger and less focused. I’m having a hard time reeling that in as the week goes on.

• HoodsFromTheWood

JSteele 025 minutes ago
    Whats with Samuel? People think he’ll be like the feature back? I don’t think thats gonna be the case, he might get a few more designed run plays and then his typical receiver duties. Plus the Chargers just held Mixon and CEH to sub 4 YPC

Lol It’s the stigma of a WR running the ball. Samuel not the featured back but Davis isn’t gonna get all CMC’s touches. 6 runs(he had 4 last week) and 6 tgts are not a big stretch for Samuel with this gamescript. If you think a 4k WR is gonna get 10-12 opportunities he should be on your radar.

• Agent47

@synth said...

I really want to touch on that Washington defense being 21st against the rush. I think a lot of that is skewed by Kyler Murray rushing all over them last game with 67 on 8 carries – which is something that most teams won’t be able to replicate. Against specifically running backs this year the Football Team (lol) has given up 148 yards on 40 carries which is top 10 and closer to top 5.

Now, that doesn’t mean Chubb isn’t a play that can have a huge game. His coach wants to run, they are favored, and he’s talented. I just don’t want you to fall victim to thinking it’s a great running matchup just because Murray blew up the boxscore and skewed rushing stats against them.

Yes, that’s a good point. Like I was saying, we’re only 2 weeks into the season so DVOA stats can be pretty skewed. But I’m just trying to find some RBs other than Taylor for those, including myself, who are looking to differentiate a bit. That being said, I’ll probably have Chubb in a few lineups but definitely not 100%.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Agent47 said...

Yes, that’s a good point. Like I was saying, we’re only 2 weeks into the season so DVOA stats can be pretty skewed. But I’m just trying to find some RBs other than Taylor for those, including myself, who are looking to differentiate a bit. That being said, I’ll probably have Chubb in a few lineups but definitely not 100%.

Will Singletary change the balance of chalk?

• squidkill

not sure why eckler is being mentioned over and over for cash

split backfields are not in my cash player pools

• superjon

For people that play 150 lineups.

How many would you normally have as correlation stacks?

Is it better to stack QB with one or two of their skill players and a WR/TE from the otherside or a RB?

• Agent47

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but the Giants are my favorite cheap defense of the week on DK at only $2,700. They’ve registered 6 sacks through the first 2 weeks and SF has given up 3 sacks in each of their first 2 games. Plus, SF is starting Nick Mullens at QB and you have a west coast team playing on the east coast in a 10AM Pacific time game. Also, Mostert and Coleman are out, and Kittle is a GTD. Even if he plays, he might not be 100%. Just seems to me like the Giants have a lot of things working in their favor despite the low price.

On Yahoo, I love TB’s defense at the minimum of $10. They’re also going against a backup QB in Jeff Driskel, and Denver has given up 7 sacks through the first 2 weeks. Plus, TB is favored by about a TD and could force Driskel to throw it a lot which means more opportunities for sacks and picks.

• Joeltimb

I’m baffled a certain RB hasn’t been discussed once yet.

• Njsum1

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Taylor gives with to Hines or some other 3rd 4th stringer in a blowout. You know, those guys that used to always leech Marlon Macks TD’s making us not play him

Yeah, like a 100 rb plays this week. Bunch of good QB plays..

So wheres the edge? WR..ton of good plays there

Maybe TE….who’s the layup? Logan Thomas seems like the play at under 4k. 9 targets per week, going against Cleveland TE defense.

Is getting the right Def going to matter? Rarely does 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@Joeltimb said...

Are you gonna dangle the carrot or deliver the goods…who hasn’t been mentioned? 🤔

• squidkill

@Joeltimb said...

well…

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Are you gonna dangle the carrot or deliver the goods…who hasn’t been mentioned? 🤔

Agree, I can’t stand posts like that. Let’s hear it, so we can discuss..

• JSteele

@Joeltimb said...

• parrothead112

@Joeltimb said...

Zeke?

• bigez952

@mbunner23 said...

Agree, I can’t stand posts like that. Let’s hear it, so we can discuss..

Yeah I also agree that posts like that have to be the most pointless thing in the world to do on a public forum. Either bring up the play for discussion or move on as mentioning anyone here isn’t going to have any impact on ownership so its not like your gaining anything but holding back.

• TJRhodes

@parrothead112 said...

Zeke?

That was going to be my guess.

• S7ubs

@Joeltimb said...

I’m wondering why Dalvin Cook hasn’t been mentioned that I’ve seen

• HoodsFromTheWood

@JSteele said...

Devin Singletary?

been there already

hoods_from_the_wood 033 minutes ago

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Joeltimb said...

Conner

• JSteele

@hoods_from_the_wood said...

been there already

hoods_from_the_wood 033 minutes ago

Then it must be Frank Gore.

Nobody talks about Frank Gore

• monarch

He was clearly referencing the Great Alec Ingold

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.