4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bigez952

@S7ubs said...

I’m wondering why Dalvin Cook hasn’t been mentioned that I’ve seen

As a Vikings fan that offense has looked so god awful it is hard for anyone to succeed if they can’t stay on the field. They ran the lowest number of plays this season by a decent margin. The loss of Diggs hurts that offense so much as they don’t have an outside WR threat as Thielen has always been best out of the slot and they drafted Jefferson who ran 98% out of the slot in college. It was a bad draft pick and they really needed an outside speed guy who could stretch the defense to get guys like Cook going. That being said Cook always has the change to bust some big plays and pay off but the overall state of their offense scares me as they don’t have an easy fix.

• mbunner23

How many cardinals are too many in cash?

• PapaDBets

@NJSUM1 and TBBM thanks for the replies to my question much appreciated

• yisman

Kittle ruled out.

SF is just decimated.

• shadowchap1978

@mbunner23 said...

I’m pondering this as well…but whenever I ponder 3 guys like this on the same team it always backfires, like it did last night with the Jags. So it seems prime for a lions pull it out the ass kinda thing. But it is the lions and they aren’t one of the worst franchises for nothing. I’ll have both scenarios in the afternoon slates.

• NDNole

@S7ubs said...

I’m wondering why Dalvin Cook hasn’t been mentioned that I’ve seen

I definitely mentioned dalvin just a few posts ago.

• S7ubs

@NDNole said...

I definitely mentioned dalvin just a few posts ago.

My apologies, must have missed it. I think Minny will win this weekend. It’s a get right spot. Must win. Titans are the titans and due for a let down.

• parrothead112

For Cash, Early Only am I wrong in looking at Mitch Trubisky at QB? Opens up a bit and the matchup isn’t terrible

• SteeloCity

The QB’s in the 1PM only slate are disgusting. Either bad matchups or just not pretty.

• JSteele

@SteeloCity said...

The QB’s in the 1PM only slate are disgusting. Either bad matchups or just not pretty.

Cam Newton? Josh Allen? Haskins? (Especially if Ward sits), Tannehill? Roethlisberger? Wentz?

• sfguy21

@yisman said...

Kittle ruled out.

SF is just decimated.

Whitherspoon just hurt his hammy in practice too. Its really not fun over here on the left coast right now.

• SteeloCity

Wentz and Big Ben blehhh, Haskins is blehhh, Tannehill okay, Newton okay, Allen okay. I guess Allen, Cam, and Tannehill is who I will build around. Usually there’s just a sure fire pick that I try to stick with but none of these guys are that appealing to me.

• sfguy21

Im just starting to take GPPs more seriously than throwing 3-5 randoms LUs in and hoping for the best.

For you guys that enter 150 LUs, how large is your player pool generally. I’m at 70 right now and that feels like way too much, though I’m having trouble cutting too many more guys out. Is it bad practice to have a larger pool, especially at WR, with a lot of 5-8% allocation guys in there?

I know there’s no exact science to this, but just trying to get a better feel for it.

• winnerchickendinner

@SteeloCity said...

Tannehill and Roethlisberger are best for their efficiency out of the group.Newton for his rushing TD upside. Allen is a maybe.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t play cash….squid is usually good at telling people when they’re doing dumb things in cash. Tell him your lineup and if he tells you to send a head to head, you know your lineup is hot garbage…lmao

Yet I’d think the only lock cash play from the cardinals is Drake. You could play Kyler, yet I think I’d rather go Russ for 500 more since pricing is soft. Yet Kyler might be the prevailing play, not sure though.

Projections like Kyler, maybe he’s the cash guy

• BeerFinanceGuy

@Njsum1 said...

Yet I’d think the only lock cash play from the cardinals is Drake. You could play Kyler, yet I think I’d rather go Russ for 500 more since pricing is soft. Yet Kyler might be the prevailing play, not sure though.

BIF had a solid post a few pages back regarding coverage schemes for Kyler/Nuk and why Drake should eat Sunday. That kind of solidified the decision in cash lineups for me.. FWIW

• Joeltimb

@hoods_from_the_wood said...

Conner

Bingo.

• parrothead112

@winnerchickendinner said...

Tannehill and Roethlisberger are best for their efficiency out of the group.Newton for his rushing TD upside. Allen is a maybe.

Why is Allen a maybe, because the Rams?

• thenefariousone

Njsum1 so funny about squid

• Njsum1

@Joeltimb said...

Bingo.

Yeah he’s a solid play for sure….there’s like 10 of those guys though between 5k-8k-ish

• Is Sanders gonna be pushing 40% this week? I’ve seen numerous projections that have him the chalk of chalk. I luv him, but if thats the case maybe time to fire djax back up😁

• DarthPasta

With all these solid RB choices this week, does it make sense to go WR in flex if it’s a great matchup? Thinking of ways to differentiate…

• squidkill

obviously love Arizona weapons. My only issue in using too many is can the Lions keep it competitive? if Arizona jumps to an early lead with the legs of Kyler and Drake, does that mean less for D hop? i’d probably play 2 max per team usually in every cash scenario.

• superjon

@sfguy21 said...

Im just starting to take GPPs more seriously than throwing 3-5 randoms LUs in and hoping for the best.

For you guys that enter 150 LUs, how large is your player pool generally. I’m at 70 right now and that feels like way too much, though I’m having trouble cutting too many more guys out. Is it bad practice to have a larger pool, especially at WR, with a lot of 5-8% allocation guys in there?

I know there’s no exact science to this, but just trying to get a better feel for it.

I’ve done it the first 2 weeks and done okay. Profit Week 1 and only a slight loss in Week 2.

Player pool is normally around 60-100. From there it’s just about figuring which players you want to be heaviest on, but with 150 lineups, you do want to diversify more and not be all in on any one player.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.