4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Randallus

Noah Fant in the TE spot has low pOWN. Might be a solid play considering the Broncos’ depleted offense.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

Week 3 Projections and pOWN (industry average). Probably should have run this tomorrow as I feel some of the ownership #‘s are off (especially on Singletary and the value WRs) but I have plans so this will have to do.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hfZbZJK9pMWr_Oiw4hfpYP6lyjcH6ktX98mKpLbpsKw/edit?usp=sharing

TY Sir, may your RBs and WRs all score twice and get the 100 yd bonus

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

Sure but the Eagles want to throw….in a perfect world they want Wentz airing it out 50 times. The other teams do not want Baker and Tyrod throwing at all if they had the choice.

Last week in a mostly negative gamescript Wentz threw 43 times and Sanders had 20 rushes and 7 tgts showing he’s negative script proof. If Philly is up do you think Wentz throws more and Sanders runs less? The only thing that can hold Sanders back is Beermaker

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Randallus said...

Noah Fant in the TE spot has low pOWN. Might be a solid play considering the Broncos’ depleted offense.

Just don’t forget the not depleted Buc D

• synth

@Pandamonious said...

Yes.

Just redo your line ups however you see fit in HQ. Export the CSV. Copy.

Click on CSV edit on FD’s line ups page. Download the template. Paste over with new line ups.

thanks a lot!

• Jokey401

Here is how I see the was/cle game going. Minus the yards given up to Murray last week the WFT’s front 7 will turn out to be legit. Browns abandon the run midway 2nd qtr opening up a ton of targets for Landry or ODB, and Hooper (he’s due for some targets). . They go up by 14 and the skins, forced to throw force feed McLaurin and Thomas . Cleveland wins 28 – 24.

• BIF

@monarch said...

Terry McClaurin 5900. Browns without Greedy Williams, Olivier Vernon and Denzel Ward did not practice Friday.

I’ve always liked McLaurin but it would sure be nice if he had a QB that gave him more catchable balls – a typical stat line for him is 4 catches on 8 targets and the four misses weren’t drops, they are badly missed throws.

• HoodsFromTheWood

I know no one wants to admit it but in a soft pricing week where everything seems to fit and minimal sacrifices have to be made, where there might be less “squeezing”, who’s paying up for D?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@monarch said...

Sounds like you might be buying into the Miles Sanders hype a bit. He is a nice talent. Not quite Marshall Faulk and the Eagles could very well score all of their touchdowns through the air. We have all seen this before. Plus the dude is not the most durable. Doubt they give him 25 touches vs the Bengals.

Edit: in response to BlueMamba

To be fair, the opposing side was selling him lower than I buying high

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Im not sure they want Wentz to throw 50 times with no recievers. If they do, Sanders is in line for some of that. It’s not just the 3 down workload, injuries to receivers, home favorite, pristine matchup, threat of becoming 0-3 with a loss, but also the price we get him at. This is moreso in the cash play mindset but if he’s ever to break the century mark rushing, get 3-4 receptions for 30-40 or maybe bust one, and get 1-3 TD, this is as prime a spot as ever. The only fair argument against him is the onslaught of other RB in primed spots and many with longer careers so easier to trust.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Im not sure they want Wentz to throw 50 times with no recievers. If they do, Sanders is in line for some of that. It’s not just the 3 down workload, injuries to receivers, home favorite, pristine matchup, threat of becoming 0-3 with a loss, but also the price we get him at. This is moreso in the cash play mindset but if he’s ever to break the century mark rushing, get 3-4 receptions for 30-40 or maybe bust one, and get 1-3 TD, this is as prime a spot as ever. The only fair argument against him is the onslaught of other RB in primed spots and many with longer careers so easier to trust.

Lol Following Sanders into battle and slaying The Beast Of The Week Curse

• Randallus

@hoods_from_the_wood said...

Link

Quot

Double post

• Randallus

Just don’t forget the not depleted Buc D

You think the Bucs D is stronger than the Steelers or Titans?

The sample size isn’t big, but Fant has done well this year against some strong defenses. Granted, taking into account how depleted the Broncos O is, more attention might go Fant’s way by the Bucs D. However, I wouldn’t disregard him altogether.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@BIF said...

I’ve always liked McLaurin but it would sure be nice if he had a QB that gave him more catchable balls – a typical stat line for him is 4 catches on 8 targets and the four misses weren’t drops, they are badly missed throws.

Not sure I like any WRs between 5.5-6.0 DK, so much easier to pay less and spend more elsewhere

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Randallus said...

You think the Bucs D is stronger than the Steelers or Titans?

The sample size isn’t big, but Fant has done well this year against some strong defenses. Granted, taking into account how depleted the Broncos O is, more attention might go Fant’s way by the Bucs D. However, I wouldn’t disregard him altogether.

Not really, I think it’s Pit, TB in a photo finish and Ten a not so distant 3rd. And Fant’s a beast, coming into his own. Seems like he has a nice floor with an increased ceiling due to no Sutton/Lindsay But even in a soft pricing week he might be a wee bit expensive for a suddenly deep TE position, while receiving passes from Jeff Driscoll.

• HoodsFromTheWood

Not really, I think it’s Pit, TB in a photo finish and Ten a not so distant 3rd. And Fant’s a beast, coming into his own. Seems like he has a nice floor with an increased ceiling due to no Sutton/Lindsay But even in a soft pricing week he might be a wee bit expensive for a suddenly deep TE position, while receiving passes from Jeff Driscoll.

LOL so that means play him. Last week I was one of those “Reed’s getting limited snaps” truthers

• Randallus

LOL so that means play him. Last week I was one of those “Reed’s getting limited snaps” truthers

LMAO you might find this funny. I look for the players people are high on that I’m not too fond of and I create a LU with those players. Always seems to be one of my higher scoring teams.

• Dr_Gonzo

I like Fant as well this week even with the price increase. Will also have a couple Hamler darts, maybe more if Jeudy sits

• WrathofKhaaan

I know no one wants to admit it but in a soft pricing week where everything seems to fit and minimal sacrifices have to be made, where there might be less “squeezing”, who’s paying up for D?

If you consider Indy paying up then I’m paying up

• billythekidcowboysheat

Do we like green or boyd as a run back vs philly? Green gets the targets and air yards, but it doesn’t matter if burrow can’t throw the deep ones with any accuracy.

• jv21

My player pool is at 65 players for 150 lineups, how are y’all getting like 70-100?I could increase it but I don’t see the value of having someone just for that less than 5% exposure in my lineups.

• OSU_Bucknut

Hurst used to date Mack’s sister

Can’t believe you didn’t say he “dated” Lebron’s mom. Revenge narrative 101

• l0ng25

is hopkins a must play in cash? Which one would be the fade if it was murray drake and hopkins

• OSU_Bucknut

I’ll admit I need help getting off the Taylor/IND combo.

NE, NYG, CLE, TB, NE? Not necessarily in any order.

• OSU_Bucknut

Just noticed I mentioned NE twice… I think I just answered my own question

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.