4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

Week 3 Projections and pOWN (industry average). Probably should have run this tomorrow as I feel some of the ownership #‘s are off (especially on Singletary and the value WRs) but I have plans so this will have to do.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hfZbZJK9pMWr_Oiw4hfpYP6lyjcH6ktX98mKpLbpsKw/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you as always. And how can you be a degen if you’re gonna have plans on a saturday night during football season. There are lineups to tweak! HAHA!

• superjon

Someone I haven’t seen mentioned much that could be a good pivot off Sanders.

James Conner

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@33BeRad said...

Thank you as always. And how can you be a degen if you’re gonna have plans on a saturday night during football season. There are lineups to tweak! HAHA!

Saturday afternoon. Night time I’ll be building for sure. Heck I’m up early so I can work on it before we leave. Have to keep my beautiful, much younger wife happy. She gives me Sundays.

• fleishmo6

Does it make sense to pivot to Eckler with all the Josh Kelly talk as a contrarian GPP play?

• Jeddy3

It’s probably been mentioned earlier, but is singleterry approaching must play territory? Josh Allen running in the tds is concerning to me, but damn 4900 in a lone backfield is tempting.

• zacsby

@fleishmo6 said...

Does it make sense to pivot to Eckler with all the Josh Kelly talk as a contrarian GPP play?

Absolutely. He is what Aaron Jones was for me last week. Probably less touches but i expect him to be highly efficient with them. Ekeler and Conner are pretty much the only reasons i’m not rolling out Sanders/Taylor/Drake in every lineup. lol

• StewB81

Thank you for posting but why are some player salaries zero’d?

• zacsby

@Jeddy3 said...

It’s probably been mentioned earlier, but is singleterry approaching must play territory? Josh Allen running in the tds is concerning to me, but damn 4900 in a lone backfield is tempting.

I wouldn’t say he’s a must given all the great 7k-ish RB plays. But i would def have a good bit of exposure to him in GPPs, if only cause it helps you stack some of the chalkier WRs.

• fleishmo6

Good call with mentioning Connors as a good pivot
    I think Singletary will lose passing downs to TJ Yeldon and obviously goal line will be a crap shoot with Allen So need to keep that into consideration
    Will get the touches for sure

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

Saturday afternoon. Night time I’ll be building for sure. Heck I’m up early so I can work on it before we leave. Have to keep my beautiful, much younger wife happy. She gives me Sundays.

How come there is no Cardinals DST projection ?

• BIF

@StewB81 said...

Thank you for posting but why are some player salaries zero’d?

They are only zero’d out on the Base tab because they are not on the Sunday main slate

Use the position tabs

What he posted was only for the Sunday main slate 13 games

• BiGtIGeRs

how will the giants run game look

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@BiGtIGeRs said...

how will the giants run game look

Best guess, bad. They just lost Saquon Barkley, have a terrible O line, and had no serviceable backup so they signed a veteran nobody wanted. Could it go well, yes. But it looks bad.

• kdsdawg

Anyone else paying down for Arizon D. Seven sacks in two games, Stafford on the road?

• marker0357

@kdsdawg said...

Anyone else paying down for Arizon D. Seven sacks in two games, Stafford on the road?

not bad because we know that DET will be passing

• infantryboys

@l0ng25 said...

is hopkins a must play in cash? Which one would be the fade if it was murray drake and hopkins

No. The only must play in cash is cheap chalk.

• IT4MVP

Anyone taking a shot on Isabella with Kirk out?? I can see him making a couple big plays just not sure how many snaps he’ll get

• winnerchickendinner

If Ridley has another big game he may be approaching Michael Thomas level for this year. Chicago has a pass rush sure, but they didn’t exactly shut down a Bona-fide WR1 last year. Adding in the factor of a hurt Jones and that red zone usage sheesh.

• zacsby

@IT4MVP said...

Anyone taking a shot on Isabella with Kirk out?? I can see him making a couple big plays just not sure how many snaps he’ll get

Probably not. I mean theoretically it could happen. But if you’re going that route you might as well roll with someone who has actually seen some targets thus far, like Hamler or Mooney. Idk about DK but on FD i just haven’t found it necessary to dip that far into the salary relief barrel this week regardless.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

This week I do. Its just one of those things. Gotta take a stand. Im crashing or big time cashing this year lol. Playing it safe the last year didnt do me any favors.

Yeah, I don’t hate the all or none strategy.

It’s just hard for me to do in football due to variance game flows and injuries.

My only Caveat on going all in on pass catchers on a bad team is that if they get lead they usually stop throwing. Good teams with good QB’s often still throw it a bit with a lead cause they have more confidence in their players.

• CheeseCutter

@kdsdawg said...

Yes, they’re my top D, followed by the Bucs and a scattering of Eagles, Browns, and Falcons.

The Falcons love their coach and rallied late last year to save his job. I think theres a good chance their D shows up against Mitch this weekend.

• Supanice

@marker0357 said...

not bad because we know that DET will be passing

Are we sure about that? Hock should have 20 catches by now, but he doesn’t.

• winnerchickendinner

Paying up for Steelers D this week. Maybe they get ten sacks. Seven last week and now the face the Texans high pass pressure O.

• Supanice

I have lost all faith in my models as Fantasylabs lost all their data previous to 2019. I mean that is kind of the whole reason to pay for a subscription but what do I know?

I’m thinking to win a GPP you have to pick 2 or 3 pivots off of the Wilson/Dak/Sanders/Taylor/Hopkins/Lockett/Amari chalk.

Wentz-Desean-Boyd really gives you leverage and big upside.

• Njsum1

@Supanice said...

Wentz-Desean-Boyd really gives you leverage and big upside.

I play a couple shares of DeSean every week. Hopefully one of these days it works out🤷‍♂️

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.