4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

I play a couple shares of DeSean every week. Hopefully one of these days it works out🤷‍♂️

Love DeSean this week.

• SteeloCity

What RB’s do you guys like not named Miles Sanders?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Edelman is a great pivot option. Harry is still learning the game Edelman knows all the routes he should feast against Oakland

• superjon

@SteeloCity said...

Henry and Conner

Gurley can also be sneaky if you think Atlanta matches or exceeds their projected total of 25 points. He’s getting the carries and is tied for 5th in the league in RZ attempts.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

How come there is no Cardinals DST projection ?

Not sure. I’ll take a peek when I get home.

• infantryboys

@SteeloCity said...

Drake, Taylor, Singletary and Cook with a sprinkling of Ekeler and Connor.

• 33BeRad

@SteeloCity said...

Zeke, and hope Dak doesn’t run it in 3 times. HAHA!
    Drake, he’s too cheap but can also get vultured by QB

• JSteele

@SteeloCity said...

Fournette, Singletary, Drake, Jeff Wilson.

Pay attention to the Falcons test results tomorrow morning.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Melvin Gordon is slept on too he’s running well 3 down back and RB have been getting good work in the receiving department against TB

• JSteele

@CheeseCutter said...

Yes, they’re my top D, followed by the Bucs and a scattering of Eagles, Browns, and Falcons.

The Falcons love their coach and rallied late last year to save his job. I think theres a good chance their D shows up against Mitch this weekend.

Can we talk about the Pats D? They were consistently the highest price D last year and putting up ridiculous numbers. They gave up 35 points to Seattle and still scored 6. They had 11 against Miami. Now they get Vegas in Foxborough without Ruggs and potentially a limited Waller.

They are only 3.2k on DK and projected for low ownership after the Seattle game. I wouldn’t be surprised if they scheme Jacobs out of the game and force Carr to throw. I don’t think Edwards, Renfrow and Agholor can handle the boogeymen

• Lamms30

@JSteele said...

Can we talk about the Pats D? They were consistently the highest price D last year and putting up ridiculous numbers. They gave up 35 points to Seattle and still scored 6. They had 11 against Miami. Now they get Vegas in Foxborough without Ruggs and potentially a limited Waller.

They are only 3.2k on DK and projected for low ownership after the Seattle game. I wouldn’t be surprised if they scheme Jacobs out of the game and force Carr to throw. I don’t think Edwards, Renfrow and Agholor can handle the boogeymen

I’m trying to use Pats D where possible…LV is all banged up..traveling east…we shall see..

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Lamms30 said...

LV is all banged up..traveling east

On a short week

• JdotBrone

Giants are my cheap defense of the week. Not a great team but defense is playing hard. SF travel weary and super banged up.

• BiGtIGeRs

Daniel jones is going to throw the ball 40 plus times

• BiGtIGeRs

@SteeloCity said...

dalvin cook

• JCappy

@JdotBrone said...

Giants are my cheap defense of the week. Not a great team but defense is playing hard. SF travel weary and super banged up.

Their defense really has not been bad. They are also #6 in team sack percentage through two weeks. Mullens should only drop back 20-25 times, but I think the Giants are still too cheap.

• TJRhodes

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Daniel jones is going to throw the ball 40 plus times

Low game total, banged up SF without absolutely anyone to score…..So other than Barkley being out, why would Jones need to throw at all? It’s not like SF is going to respond to scoring.

• coochnux

Singletary or Kelly? I keep going back and forth between the two.

• Csquared1987

That Hou/Pitt game should be a sneaky shootout. I love Watson tomorrow

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

I’ve been thinking about it, and Jerrick Mckinnon should smash this weekend, even though he likely cedes goal line work to Wilson. I’m thinking bonus, 2-6 catches and maybe a TD 🤷‍♂️

I’m gonna double down on this post. I can just see it happening. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, yet he should see work in a good matchup.

I just keep thinking about it, and I feel he’ll do well.

• Njsum1

@Csquared1987 said...

That Hou/Pitt game should be a sneaky shootout. I love Watson tomorrow

Fuller going underowned, maybe Cooks. Pass catchers seem to do well versus Pitt.

• theghostofveebs

NE’s defense could be disrupted by the loss of Center David Andrews on offense, possibly creating turnovers and short fields for Vegas. Not saying its a bad play, but giving up 6 passing touchdowns in one week versus 4 all of least year gives one pause….

• Bvgingy

I feel gross for even typing this, but if there was ever a situation to play Haskins where he could pay off, against Cle if they end up being without ward/clayborn and are already out williams/vernon, this is the spot.

• Blee21985

Any thoughts on Drew Sample? Don’t know much about him, but with CJ out and a good matchup at a good price is he a good play this week?

• BIF

@JSteele said...

Pay attention to the Falcons test results tomorrow morning.

You hearing they popped some positives ?? Or something else ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.