4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• infantryboys

@JCappy said...

He will be popular. Gallup has a higher ceiling and will be much lower owned.

I don’t disagree that theoretically Gallup has a higher ceiling. But he’s the deep threat and Dallas missing 3/5 of its offensive line has a lot to do with why he hasn’t been targeted a ton.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@marker0357 said...

psssst….play CeeDee in that high scoring game…..shhhh….don’t pass it on

I think someone let the cat out of the bag, I see Hazy has him owned at 12.47%, TheMish at 11.9% and ETR at 15%

• JCappy

@infantryboys said...

I don’t disagree that theoretically Gallup has a higher ceiling. But he’s the deep threat and Dallas missing 3/5 of its offensive line has a lot to do with why he hasn’t been targeted a ton.

there is not a single offensive lineman in the nfl that will have problems handling any pass rusher on seattle

• marker0357

@noddy said...

I like Gallup more.

check the slot

• marker0357

@infantryboys said...

and…who plays the slot? Just saying. I actually have some of both but if I had a gun to my head, i’d pick CeeDee for this game only.

• squidkill

@JCappy said...

please play a jet in our 4 man ….. i already convinced hayzone to play herndon

lol

• 33BeRad

@Csquared1987 said...

Last week my conviction play was Tyler Higbee at TE, this week my conviction play is Brandon Aiyuk. Dollar for dollar there ain’t a player on this slate in a better spot than him. He should smash tomorrow.

Why do you think he smashes? He appears to be like the 3rd or 4th option in the passing game

• NDNole

Playing around too much with my lineups suddenly has me off terry smh. I hope I dont regret it.

• billythekidcowboysheat

So, eat the sanders chalk, or stack the passing attack for philly? See no scenario where they don’t put up at least 28 on cincy.

• JCappy

@NDNole said...

Playing around too much with my lineups suddenly has me off terry smh. I hope I dont regret it.

I believe anyone playing Terry is taking a leap of faith in that Washington passing game. I think sometimes we fail to truly recognize the floor of some players in these anemic offenses with bad quarterbacks. Haskins has some 13/25 for 140 games waiting on him this year.

• marker0357

Aiyuk is interesting though I don’t have him in play right now. Running game diminished with Mostert and Coleman out. Kittle out. Deebo out. Jimmy Grapes out. #1 option is Bourne. Hmmm. Can they compete by only running it with McKinnon and JWJ and checking down to McKinnon? Mullens does like to chuck it deep but no Deebo. Is Sanu the answer? I’m not sure his ol bones can make it that far down field.

• NDNole

@JCappy said...

I believe anyone playing Terry is taking a leap of faith in that Washington passing game. I think sometimes we fail to truly recognize the floor of some players in these anemic offenses with bad quarterbacks. Haskins has some 13/25 for 140 games waiting on him this year.

Yeah reality started hitting me as I was finalizing things. I still like his chances this week but I wont be 100% like I was just yesterday.

• Csquared1987

@marker0357 said...

Aiyuk is interesting though I don’t have him in play right now. Running game diminished with Mostert and Coleman out. Kittle out. Deebo out. Jimmy Grapes out. #1 option is Bourne. Hmmm. Can they compete by only running it with McKinnon and JWJ and checking down to McKinnon? Mullens does like to chuck it deep but no Deebo. Is Sanu the answer? I’m not sure his ol bones can make it that far down field.

Sanu only played like 15 snaps last week. I think SF falls behind and Aiyuk is literally the only deep threat they have on the squad. Taylor is an underneath guy, Bourne is a possession underneath guy as well. Aiyuk is their prized 1st round pick…. he should smash tomorrow

• Bnett2210

@squidkill said...

Hogan? not in my pool like arob in gpp

Yea he wasn’t really in mine and I’m not fan of A Rob…but for some reason I landed on some and didn’t like it and wanted to be talked off of it. I agree about the 5-6 k range though the more I mess around. I liked Taylor but here lately I’ve went more off him to Drake.

Edit: sent you a message Squid

• infantryboys

@marker0357 said...

and…who plays the slot? Just saying. I actually have some of both but if I had a gun to my head, i’d pick CeeDee for this game only.

Lamb is usually in the slot. Cooper also occasionally plays there, too.

• marker0357

exactly

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Csquared1987 said...

Sanu only played like 15 snaps last week. I think SF falls behind and Aiyuk is literally the only deep threat they have on the squad. Taylor is an underneath guy, Bourne is a possession underneath guy as well. Aiyuk is their prized 1st round pick…. he should smash tomorrow

You think Mullins will throw enough? They were a low volume passing team with Jimmy G. I think they still wanna run the ball. Their OL(a good one) is the only place they’re still healthy. Maybe try and stay with a ball control approach, try to keep their very injured D off the field. If you wanna spend 4.1 on Aiyuk, spend 4.0 on Wilson who has more TD equity IMO

• Csquared1987

@hoods_from_the_wood said...

You think Mullins will throw enough? They were a low volume passing team with Jimmy G. I think they still wanna run the ball. Their OL(a good one) is the only place they’re still healthy. Maybe try and stay with a ball control approach, try to keep their very injured D off the field. If you wanna spend 4.1 on Aiyuk, spend 4.0 on Wilson who has more TD equity IMO

I only play on FD. He’s only $4800 over there, and yeah I think SF falls behind tomorrow, and I don’t think 25% snap playing Jordan Reed lucks into 2TDs again. Aiyuk should 6+ targets tomorrow

• marker0357

The 2 SF guys I’d play tomorrow, if any, would be Wilson and Aiyuk

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Wait, wait , wait a minute here….2 pages ago you were 100% Scary Terry now you’re completely off him?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Njsum1 said...

Wait, wait , wait a minute here….2 pages ago you were 100% Scary Terry now you’re completely off him?

• winnerchickendinner

Having second thoughts about sea/dal pass catchers. Too spread out. Might have to rethink alot of lineups and previous statements too…. sigh and I thought I could go to bed early haha.

• Njsum1

Detroit has a high total. Is this week TJ Hockenson goes ham sandwich with a side of fries, cole slaw, and a pickle? He’s got like no ownership, I’ll have him in a few.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@JCappy said...

Scorin’ Mclaurin will get 90 of those yards on 7 receptions and… Both TD.

• sfguy21

@marker0357 said...

Its not a bad play. but youre praying for 5 catches and 1 TD. this is going to be a run game.

As a fan I love what Aiyuk can bring us, but no one is going to be used heavily. Niners and trying to get in and get out without anyone else dying. Thats more important than a win at this point.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.