4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Randallus

@thehazyone said...

I always stack. Always. Usually QB+2 pass catchers with a bring back (typically RB or TE on other team) and then have at least one more correlation (two players from opposing sides in another game). If am going to use DAL/SEA/ARI players it’ll typically be in that manner – that way I get a piece of the game but am different enough to have leverage. My top 30 Milly Maker lineup last week was a Josh Allen-Diggs-Brown stack with a Gesicki bring back. Then I had Aaron Jones DST (something I’ll do in about 25% of lineups). Then Diontae Johnson-Melvin Gordon in same game with Cooper Kupp as my one off.

I’ve basically done that for the first time this week. Stack QB with 2 WRs and someone for the bring back. go RB-DST (Taylor/Colts D has some serious chalk). Then I have two correlating players from the same matchup (Robinson/Ridley). And then the last two spots are one-offs I’m high on this week, like Robby Anderson or Jonnu Smith.

I have a 60 player pool with 20 LUs. $60 total. Usually I set a couple LUs and read everyone’s opinions on here. This is the first time I’ve done more than 5 LUs. I’m excited for today.

• BigRay

@mathewsmarner said...

Ryan Tannehill

I like him.. He is one of my 5 today.

• mbunner23

I feel like I’m doing it wrong by rolling with Russ Wilson over Murray in cash..

• Njsum1

@JCappy said...

David Montgomery is the pass catching back now.

Live look at David Montgomery addressing the Chi running back room this morning

• Njsum1

How did Okudah look last week? Davante had problems before getting hurt. Is Hopkins due the same fate? Thoughts?

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

I feel like I’m doing it wrong by rolling with Russ Wilson over Murray in cash..

The cash play is Murray. Doesn’t mean he’ll score more than Russ. I have more Russ in GPP than Murray. Doesn’t mean you should play Murray over Russ, yet he is the consensus cash play. So if he goes off, And Seattle runs it a bunch, you’ll be up against it.

You’ve been DFS-ing for a while, so you know to just play who you want.

• marker0357

@JCappy said...

David Montgomery is the pass catching back now.

too early to tell IMO. Monty has 4 catches on 6 targets and Cohen has 3 catches on 3 targets. Monty has 50% snap share and Cohen has 40%. Monty has a higher opportunity share because he is the primary ball carrier. Last year it was all Cohen on pass catching so I’ll take a shot.

• Supanice

oh my god man the damn reignmaker spam made me miss the happy-er meal.

Whatever just scroll up to the top of the milly to see my lineup and venmo me the money.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

How did Okudah look last week? Davante had problems before getting hurt. Is Hopkins due the same fate? Thoughts?

That’s what I’m afraid of. Right now I have Drake, I think he’s the better play today.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@thehazyone said...

Players I am overweight on:

Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Zeke, Trubisky, Allen Robinson, Hunter Henry, Chris Carson, JuJu Smith-Schuster, T.Y. Hilton

Players I am underweight on:

Cowboys passing game, Seahawks passing game, Arizona passing game (am playing Kyler+Hopkins in cash though, I’m not stupid), Jerick McKinnon, Leonard Fournette, Diontae Johnson, Jonathan Taylor (not playing him in cash either)

Yes, I hate money, but tbh leveraging chalk spots is how you win money in GPP’s. I love highly concentrated ownership weeks like this. Will it burn me sometimes when the chalk smashes? Yep, but it’s a lot easier for me to win money leveraging than fighting the masses with all the same core pieces.

Honestly, this is way overthinking it. If you want to lottery enter the MM, sure, I guess. But you’d be better off making 5-8 Wildcat entries and leveraging ONE-TWO under 5% guys to differentiate.

Seattle, Dallas, Taylor/Colts, Arizona are all smash spots. Playing Trubisky/Arob is ok strategy IF you run back some high owned pieces AND some Falcons pieces. Playing some Carson is fine too if you want some of the Dallas/Seattle game AND you bring back with Dallas passing game.

Leveraging game theory is more about contest selection than anything else. In the MM with so many entries you won’t be the only one with these guys. I would capitalize on the group think in much different way by increasing stakes and playing less lineups.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Honestly, this is way overthinking it. If you want to lottery enter the MM, sure, I guess. But you’d be better off making 5-8 Wildcat entries and leveraging ONE-TWO under 5% guys to differentiate.

Seattle, Dallas, Taylor/Colts, Arizona are all smash spots. Playing Trubisky/Arob is ok strategy IF you run back some high owned pieces AND some Falcons pieces. Playing some Carson is fine too if you want some of the Dallas/Seattle game AND you bring back with Dallas passing game.

Leveraging game theory is more about contest selection than anything else. In the MM with so many entries you won’t be the only one with these guys. I would capitalize on the group think in much different way by increasing stakes and playing less lineups.

I only play 20 lineups. You do you, I’ll do me. Good luck my friend.

• Dfspacman

Is Mixon in play? Seems their run blocking this year is trrrible

• thedkexperience

Mitch Trubisky …

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

That’s what I’m afraid of. Right now I have Drake, I think he’s the better play today.

He’s just getting sooo many targets…I’m not fading yet I’m not excited.

And only problem with Russ, is that the Seahawks have a history of pounding the rock with a lead. Yet he’s the better QB. Maybe if you decide to go Russ in cash You pair him up with Carson. Carson, Sanders and Drake would be your RB’s if you don’t go Kyler. 🤷‍♂️

• JTAx33

In cash I’m torn on Nuk-Hamler vs Diontae-Gage (Kyler-Drake locked already). Anybody have strong thoughts one way or the other?

• zovyn

@monarch said...

Raiders are starting a rookie at left guard. A career backup at RT and the Patriots are coming off a loss where they gave up 35 points on SNF.

Take Patriots, give the points sadly.

This is a good take – look for the Hoody to get a shut down on Waller and stack the box. The other LV WRs aren’t… well… they aren’t… good.

• JCappy

I really hope DK tightens up the pricing next week. People shouldn’t be able to play 3 smash spot RBs, the highest priced quarterback on the slate, and 3 receivers with team totals in the high 20’s.

• zacsby

@JTAx33 said...

In cash I’m torn on Nuk-Hamler vs Diontae-Gage (Kyler-Drake locked already). Anybody have strong thoughts one way or the other?

I wouldn’t play Kyler without Nuk.

• byo34

Russ/Lockett/Henry

Or

Murray/Hopkins/Carson?

For Gpp

• Straightfire118

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Agreed he’s wayyy overthinking it.

• JCappy

Obviously the loose pricing gives you the perfect opportunity to go contrarian in tournaments.

• zacsby

@JCappy said...

I really hope DK tightens up the pricing next week. People shouldn’t be able to play 3 smash spot RBs, the highest priced quarterback on the slate, and 3 receivers with team totals in the high 20’s.

You think DK is bad, there’s basically no cap on FD this week. Lmao

• JCappy

@Straightfire118 said...

Agreed he’s wayyy overthinking it.

How is he over thinking it? Zeke, Henry and Cook all have 30+ point upside in any game they play in. They will be significantly under owned due to the next tier down being in great spots.

By paying that premium at RB you will also get exposure to more 5k receivers that those playing 6k RBs will not get.

It makes plenty of sense. He’s not betting on bad players. He’s betting on 3 elite workhorse running backs.

• winnerchickendinner

Tom Brady rises from the dead this week?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.