4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• sac916

hi can anyone post the fanduel link to the NFL Pooch Punt (150 Entries Max today please

• Joeltimb

One of these min priced WRs is gonna win someone a million dollar this week. Too much viable options to choose from.

• parrothead112

@miggs6876 said...

I rarely do it but you can reasonable roster both in the same lu. Coach Lynn used to be a running backs coach. He likes to get his running backs involved.

Kamara/Ingram cheat code 2.0?

• Straightfire118

Brehhh if Mostert and Coleman are out McKinnon is a lock. 10-15 carries and 5-7 targets, and solid chance to get in the box.

• squidkill

@Straightfire118 said...

Brehhh if Mostert and Coleman are out McKinnon is a lock. 10-15 carries and 5-7 targets, and solid chance to get in the box.

Then Wilson Jr sweeps in and takes all ur money

• monarch

@squidkill said...

True Jeff Wilson Jr has Kenyan Drake upside. 10/36/4 TDs

• Joeltimb

Mullens isn’t afraid to bomb it. Aiyuk will be very, very interesting.

• Njsum1

@Joeltimb said...

Mullens isn’t afraid to bomb it. Aiyuk will be very, very interesting.

Maybe, but Mullins isn’t calling the plays. If the 9ers can win with running and short passing they will. If they fall behind, then maybe.

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

He may take those goal line carries. Yet McKinnon is likley to get an Ekeler type role. I would think, he’ll see plenty of targets and a decent amount of carries. Should be able to pay off that 4900 tag on DK.

• Straightfire118

Is Judge Judy going to be massive chalk?

• BBWC_10

@33BeRad said...

I was just thinking how at first look their are a lot of good TE plays.
    Don’t forget Fant and Waller

I wouldn’t play Waller this week, Belichek is no dummy, he watching the Saints let Waller run wild through the secondary. The Pats will double him and make someone else beat them.

• mnstone14

braxton berrios good for cash this week?

• 33BeRad

@BBWC_10 said...

I wouldn’t play Waller this week, Belichek is no dummy, he watching the Saints let Waller run wild through the secondary. The Pats will double him and make someone else beat them.

I wouldn’t really be on him because he is the 2nd highest priced TE(3rd if Kittle plays). They will scheme him some targets, NE will just have someone over the top of him to limit his upside, he’ll still get 5 plus catches I would bet. Just won’t get the YAC. I do think NE rolls them, I like Cam as a play. If Brees wasn’t so awful they would’ve won. That Raider defense is garbage.

• 33BeRad

@mnstone14 said...

He should get some targets again, assuming they still have the same players out. I think you’d be hoping for a td again. Humphries is like $300 more. He’s a pretty similar play with the short targets but at least plays for a better offense, in theory anyway(and that’s assuming AJB is out again) and has a report with Tanny

• BIF

@mnstone14 said...

Hell NO !! The opportunity may be there for him next week but there has to be better options out there at 4K or less.

He got 11.5 of his 17.9 points in the last 2 minutes of the game and half of his 8 targets came in the last 9 minutes. The guy is an injury relief afterthought – if the Niners weren’t down to QB2 and RB4 at the end of the game, the Jets wouldn’t have got the ball back and Berrios finishes with 6.4 points and you would never consider him.

I think this is reaching pretty deep and he’d be touchdown dependent to post a decent fantasy output.

I know Perriman is going to miss for sure; Crowder and Hogan are questionable. Hogan looks like he will play; if Crowder plays as well then you can’t look at Berrios. If Berrios ends up WR2 then I guess you can consider him but I’m still not a fan of him for a cash play.

• Csquared1987

Cooper Kupp is priced perfectly on FD and is in a smash spot

• miggs6876

What makes you think he’s in a smash spot?

• 33BeRad

@miggs6876 said...

Buffalo’s defense likes to force things inside and underneath so in the slot is where to attack. Plus they were out their 2 starting LB’s. Crowder week 1 and Gesicki/Parker week 2. Kupp and Higbee are both in a good spot this week.

• 808state

@miggs6876 said...

people like the matchup

• 808state

@mnstone14 said...

yes play berrios, hamler, and byrd and jam in the studs LOL

• Joeltimb

@Njsum1 said...

Maybe, but Mullins isn’t calling the plays. If the 9ers can win with running and short passing they will. If they fall behind, then maybe.

Even with short passes Aiyuk can be big time. Just saying I think he is going to be very low owned and we saw shannahan dial it up with Mullens in the past.

• JustDFSin

No mike davis love this week?

• BigRay

@bazerko said...

Can anyone explain how come Aaron Jones was a good play versus the Lions?

There was a lot of talk of Green Bay last week in the forum. Someone said A Rod was going to continue to light it up. Someone came back and said no way, you are crazy, the play is Aaron Jones. Packers at home, run the ball, Detroit running D is soft. Plus Jones says he was ready to do the Lambeau Leap. I jumped on. thank godness/ D Adams getting hurt helped out too. but we didn’t know that coming in.

• SteeloCity

@BigRay said...

There was a lot of talk of Green Bay last week in the forum. Someone said A Rod was going to continue to light it up. Someone came back and said no way, you are crazy, the play is Aaron Jones. Packers at home, run the ball, Detroit running D is soft. Plus Jones says he was ready to do the Lambeau Leap. I jumped on. thank godness/ D Adams getting hurt helped out too. but we didn’t know that coming in.

This. I played only 8-10 lineups in the 1PM only and had Jones in every single one. Helps when Adams gets hurt, and it also helps that you guys brought him up so I thank you for that.

Also helps when one of your buddies is a Packers fan and tells you to slot him in!

• squidkill

@mnstone14 said...

I just woke up and this is the first thing I saw. 2020 man

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.