4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@damionismyname said...

whats the final to this Sea/Dal game?

45-44 Dallas. Cedric Wilson catches a 80 yarder to win it and finishes with 4 catches for 220 yards and 4 TDS.

• JCappy

Has Tampa been good or has Denver been bad

• damionismyname

@thehazyone said...

45-44 Dallas. Cedric Wilson catches a 80 yarder to win it and finishes with 4 catches for 220 yards and 4 TDS.

• BIF

@JCappy said...

Has Tampa been good or has Denver been bad

Both

• monarch

GALLUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• damionismyname

@monarch said...

GALLUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

crazy game

• JCappy

damn it squid

• Dfspacman

Chargers with all those Stud DB’s taking L’s

• monarch

I’ve got Russ/Lockett/Gallup pretty much everywhere. Too bad Kenyan Drake is on a lot of those teams. But I do have some Jeff Wilson Jr with them

• budfox6

Legend has it DK Metcalf is still dancing at the 7 yard line.

• IronMonkey415

You should walk away with some money

• zeeshan2

Ekeler fumbled the ball I think on a lateral?

• damionismyname

100% Bucs d worked out..

• biga0787

Whose the fucker who suggested fitzgeralds old ass in here? Idk why I talked myself into thinking it was a good idea

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@biga0787 said...

Whose the fucker who suggested fitzgeralds old ass in here? Idk why I talked myself into thinking it was a good idea

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Didn’t really recommend him. Just said he was my “hot take”. Needless to say…

• budfox6

@biga0787 said...

The same guy who told you to fade Lockett lol.

• JCappy

@thehazyone said...

He could still score if overtime doesn’t leak into his bedtime!

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

What an absolute DISASTER of a game for the Cardinals….lose to the fricking Lions???

• biga0787

@thehazyone said...

My fault for playing him. I said I wasn’t going to tinker and did. Not your fault

• damionismyname

@jlowery73 said...

What an absolute DISASTER of a game for the Cardinals….lose to the fricking Lions???

drake bust

• budfox6

@damionismyname said...

drake bust

lol

• JCappy

I don’t know how old you guys are. We have all seen bad defenses in our time watching the NFL. This Seattle team has the worst pass defense in the history NFL.

• zeeshan2

@JCappy said...

I don’t know how old you guys are. We have all seen bad defenses in our time watching the NFL. This Seattle team has the worst pass defense in the history NFL.

Texans man

• JCappy

@zeeshan2 said...

Texans man

The Seahawks have now given up over 100 more passing yards through its first 3 games than the previous record holder.

When Fitzpatrick carves them up next week — you’ll see it more clearly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.