4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• budfox6

@Logan7777 said...

I’ll take his 23 points any day.

He’d have 40 if he wasn’t such a diva lmao.

• 49noobers

@49noobers said...

Overall good day, could’ve been better. I max entered [20] DK $3 big GPP for $60. 7 LUs cashed, with one finishing at 357 with 214.70 points and cool $100. Rest are $25 and below.

Washed away $40 with 2 LUs in DK MME. Also lost 1/3rd of total entries in FD $4.44 MME. Still up some. Can’t complain.

Tilting that i didn’t enter LU with 214.70 points in DK $20 MME. I would’ve placed at 161 and made $600.

• miggs6876

@AJS said...

About 0.67$. 20% of the rosters had the colts which is 147, 468 all share 100k.

Omg that’s it. Thanks for the information.

• BiGtIGeRs

hopefully a bigger prize pool for the playoffs then the trash DK has been putting out

• Njsum1

@depalma13 said...

I made $2 today. I had 2 zeros in my best lineup. Don’t think I’ve ever cashed with a zero in NFL before.

I cash with zeros all the time in nfl and negative scores from pitchers in MLB.

Cashed with a 0 from Sims Jr. in one lineup today, and a 0 from Hogan in another.

And cashed with a -5 from Civale yesterday in MLB. Not uncommon at all.

In NBA it happens, yet very very rarely.

• Logan7777

@budfox6 said...

He’d have 40 if he wasn’t such a diva lmao.

Don’t think so…… maybe 29, no way 40.

• monarch

Brees looks washed again

• damionismyname

@monarch said...

Brees looks washed again

him and the colonel….

• monarch

PFF showed Sanders rank last year. He was like 106th ranked receiver out of 111.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Brees looks washed again

Age looks like its taking over.

• dominicanpapi

I find it insane that the lineup that took down the 100K on DK (Play Action) had 0 players from the Seattle/Dallas game.

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

😂

• BIF

@JCappy said...

I don’t know how old you guys are. We have all seen bad defenses in our time watching the NFL. This Seattle team has the worst pass defense in the history NFL.

Atlanta says….

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

Lost a few hundred bucks thanks to a good cash lineup. Coulda been worse considering. Time for the Showdown Slate. #GoPackGo

I’m down about two hundred and I’ll take that considering I had large shares of Gage (injured), Diontae (injured), Drake bust, J Taylor mostly a bust and 40% Wash DST (though my only other D’s were TB, NE and Indy so that helped)

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

I’m down about two hundred and I’ll take that considering I had large shares of Gage (injured), Diontae (injured), Drake bust, J Taylor mostly a bust and 40% Wash DST (though my only other D’s were TB, NE and Indy so that helped)

Yea cash saved me today, which is precisely why I play cash.

• JCappy

@thehazyone said...

Run it back next week!

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Ok so honest question….How dumb are the Packers to not key on Kamara out of the backfield? Brees is checking down like 95% of the time, I don’t get it. He’s literally locked in on Kamara as if he is the only receiver they have.

• 49noobers

@thehazyone said...

You were high on Henry and cook in GPP ,right? They both smashed. Did your WRs not work out?

• damionismyname

the Colonel is on the board yall!!!!!!

• JCappy

Brees is at least on his mark tonight. I have a feeling when Michael Thomas comes back, everything will look just fine.

• damionismyname

@JCappy said...

Brees is at least on his mark tonight. I have a feeling when Michael Thomas comes back, everything will look just fine.

yeah, he’ll have 165 passing yards with 104 to Thomas.

• squidkill

Beast of the week fails again. This guy. lol 🤡

• JCappy

Maybe just guard Lazard?

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

Beast of the week fails again. This guy. lol 🤡

He shouldn’t be allowed to give an obvious play as beast of the week.

It should have to be an off board the play, so when the guy inevitably fails, it only drags down like 2% of lineups instead of 40%.

Seriously…someone at RG who knows Beer should make this suggestion to him. It’s become almost comical at this point.

This way when the Beast busts, people will be like, “oh, well it was a bit of a long shot anyway.” Better for his brand. Seems like a decent dude, wouldn’t want him to lose ALL credibility when it comes to NFL.

The plays that he recommends are generally obvious and good plays, yet they always fail for some reason.

Why give obvious plays that fail, when you could give an off board one and potentially be a hero? Seriously….tell him to make Beast of the Week, “Low owned potential Beast of the Week.”

• nloc

That play seemed like it was in slow motion

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.